Brakes Post your questions about Brake problems here!

Vibration on Brake

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2023
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Daba is an unknown quantity at this point
Vibration on Brake

Hello to all forum members who love Honda.

I am having a problem with my gasoline 182 hp vehicle, whose 2021 model FE1 chassis is at 11,000 km yet. however, the problem in question could not be resolved in any authorized service. I would like to share this problem with you and get your suggestions, if any.

The thing is, when I brake with my vehicle, the car shakes when it is about to stop. The car shakes when I take my foot off the gas. On ramps and downhills, sometimes shaking occurs because of instability in gear shifts. but these shake-ups do not always happen. There is no exact time. sometimes in the morning, sometimes in the evening.

It was tested 4 times at the authorized service, luckily our vehicle did not do it in all four of them. As a result, we were sent with the report that there is no problem from the service. but there is obvious shaking in the car. we were helpless.

The car's engine and transmission were computer-tested but were reported to be OK.

It is useful to say again that the vehicle is gasoline, not LPG.
Old 06-07-2023
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ephesus is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Vibration on Brake

This is an issue that could be caused by a number of issues and really, there is no concrete answer. I am surprised that you are having this issue on a 2021 model. Did you buy the vehicle new or used? If used, it may have some frame damage that is causing the shaking. It could be a bad mount, but as it is only 2 years old, that is unlikely, but not totally implausible. You could have a bad tire or wheel, but I am wondering if you have had the suspension expertly checked? I would focus first on the wheel bearings, front axles, inner and outer tie rods and your ball joints. A quick YouTube search will help you troubleshoot most of those on your own.

I would truly suggest that, if under warranty, you go back to the place that you bought it and tell them that there is an issue with your cars stability and that you aren't leaving until they figure out what the hell it is.

While it may seem innocuous at this point, something that is causing an almost new vehicle to shake while driven could be a portent to a very bad ending in the not-to-distant future. Find a better garage/mechanic.