General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

this is gonna be good :-D

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2006
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
spoonJDMlX is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Marin
if they didn try to notify you about this they probably ruined your credit.

thats a neg. I AM A COLLECTIONS AGENT FOR BOA (bank of america) i kno how this **** goes......after 181 days of not paying, the account/loan will charge off... meaning it will go on your record for 7-10 years and you can goto jail for it. and by law, after 5 days of missing a payment, thats when you fall into collections, also by law, they HAVE to leave you 1 message a day.
Old 02-07-2006
Banned

spoonJDMlX is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by johnmao123
parachute down from a helicopter while some of your friends pop out from the bushes getting ready for an ambush.

godamit i cant stop laffing.....please do that onE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

see if you can get some police tape (taht yellow **** that says do not cross) and put it around the block, stop all the cars from getting near by and drop down from a helicopter with a line or w/e.

then take off your clothing and have some crazy *** mob suite on. go in the dealer, spark up a nice *** cuban cigar and busta Tony Montana.....talking all gangster n **** lol..

Last edited by spoonJDMlX; 02-07-2006 at 03:27 AM.
Old 02-07-2006
awd pwnz j00
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

import2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
its morning damnit.
Old 02-07-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
When they tell you its $10,000 throw a briefcase on the counter. Then look at drew and say "Damn man, they were gunna take my car over some pocket change?!"
In the briefcase have all 1's, 5's, and 10's. That would be hilarious.

Last edited by diskreet; 02-07-2006 at 07:37 AM.
Old 02-07-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
dress up as a pimp, nuf said
Old 02-07-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
Get one of those BIG *** golf checks and bring that in and try to pay with it

then pay cash when they say they cant take it and throw the money in their faces!

bring a few people and a bigg video camera like its going on TV, then post it here of course!
Old 02-07-2006
Formerly efil on evol on

Cptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura about
^^^I like the golf check idea
Old 02-07-2006
Wanna see a donkey show?

cg95660 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by blouisgod
Get one of those BIG *** golf checks and bring that in and try to pay with it

then pay cash when they say they cant take it and throw the money in their faces!

bring a few people and a bigg video camera like its going on TV, then post it here of course!

balahahahahaah.....good one

How about wad up your money and stuff it in every dam pocket you have and keep asking if dats enough....no ok how about now....! Maybe even grease up the money to make it look all nasty so they wont want to touch it. And keep making them count it back.
Old 02-07-2006

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
haha after more thinking I believe the escalade and mob looking guys with the handcuffed suitcase is the best suggestion!!!
Old 02-07-2006
Registered!!

simplicated1979 will become famous soon enoughsimplicated1979 will become famous soon enough
hmmmmm...i guess soon we'll find out what happens. It would of been hilarious if he walked in dressed and smelling like a bum with a sign around his neck saying, ""I am the president of the United States bodyguard."" say nothing and hand him his statement with account number on it so he'll know what accn't the 10 grand goes to. then he walks out with back facing the guy he spoke to on the phone with a glock hanging from his back pocket.... sweet....
Old 02-07-2006

homeless bum look would do more for the shock factor, but the mob look would pwn the dealership with anxiety for the few minutes. lol.
Old 02-07-2006
Registered!!

simplicated1979 will become famous soon enoughsimplicated1979 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by diskreet
homeless bum look would do more for the shock factor, but the mob look would pwn the dealership with anxiety for the few minutes. lol.
hmmmmm...good point.
Old 02-07-2006
Pretty friggin old-school member

silver_surfer is a glorious beacon of lightsilver_surfer is a glorious beacon of lightsilver_surfer is a glorious beacon of lightsilver_surfer is a glorious beacon of lightsilver_surfer is a glorious beacon of light
this is great
Old 02-07-2006
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
mob is the way to go, when i have to make my final buyout, ill do that if hes not, but that is the best one
Old 02-07-2006
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
it's been17 hours. where's the update!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-07-2006
Premium Member

04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice
Originally Posted by Marin
I know, but in Canada at least, everytime someone makes a payment of over $10000 canadian they have to file a report stating the source of the money.
Anythign over 10g's is a suspicious transaction.
That's a crock of ****
I paid $140000.00 in cash on 3 cars in the last 6 months and the DEALERS welcome you with open arms. I pay cash for all my cars and i've never had to do anything stating my source of the money.
Old 02-07-2006
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
i've heard different stories about walking into dealerships with a wad of cash to pay for a car.
Old 02-07-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
damn i hope he used the straight jacket one hahaha
Old 02-07-2006
Registered!!

eharkins will become famous soon enougheharkins will become famous soon enough
i bought my volvo cash no questions. it's not business' that question you. it the banks. i forget where i saw this but it was saying that if you deposit more than 10g's in cash into a bank they report it to the gov't.
Old 02-07-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by 04hemiboy
That's a crock of ****
I paid $140000.00 in cash on 3 cars in the last 6 months and the DEALERS welcome you with open arms. I pay cash for all my cars and i've never had to do anything stating my source of the money.
Man, day 2 and people are still owning you Marin, just give up, you don't know ****. Thanks have a nice day.
Old 02-07-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Ashhole will become famous soon enoughAshhole will become famous soon enough
shoulda handed 'em that **** it ALL PENNIES.
Old 02-07-2006
Formerly efil on evol on

Cptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura about
nobody's heard from him?
Old 02-07-2006
Pretty friggin old-school member

silver_surfer is a glorious beacon of lightsilver_surfer is a glorious beacon of lightsilver_surfer is a glorious beacon of lightsilver_surfer is a glorious beacon of lightsilver_surfer is a glorious beacon of light
i know he works the night shift, so it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for him to be on later
Old 02-07-2006
awd pwnz j00

import2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
blame canada.
Old 02-07-2006
7thGen's Loudest Civic...4,000 watts and climbing...

usafcushman is on a distinguished road
HOLY FREAKIN ****!!!!!!!!!!!

so i get up this morning all excited and everything cuz i'm about to walk up into the Honda dealership and punk everybody out (i made my decision on how i was going to do it last night... thanks for all the badass ideas, guys!)...

so anyway, i wake my roommate up and we get ready to go down and do our thang, and as i walk around the front door, MY FVCKIN CAR IS NOT THERE!!!... there's scratch marks and **** ALL OVER the driveway where they had to DRAG my car back out of the driveway... so needless to say, i'm still fvckin pissed...

and of course the guy i call at Honda Financial has gone home for the day, and the 2 people i have been talking to at the dealership are gone as well... so at 8 tomorrow morning, i start my crusade of calling everyone and their brother that made this mistake happen and tell them how fvckin stupid they are and all that... there is ALOT more to this story, but i gotta run... i just bought a big *** punching bag, and i'ma go beat the **** out of it before i start breakin ****... ooooh, i'm pissed.... if they fvcked my car up, Honda's giving me an S2000, end of story haha...

anyway, i'll keep y'all updated... did i mention i'm pissed?...
Old 02-07-2006
Formerly efil on evol on

I did not see that coming
sorry to hear man. that is unbelievable
Old 02-07-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Damn I can imagine how you feel, make them pay for the drive way and when you get your car back check if there is damage to it. I hope you sort it out soon.
Old 02-07-2006

for real, that **** was so unexpected... i mean, i guess i'm not pissed at any particular person, it just sucks that there was such a lack of communication that this happened... the Honda Financial guy knew what was going on, the finance manager at the dealership knew, ****, even the damn receptionist knew because i have been staying in contact with them EVERY DAY so this **** wouldn't happen...

oh yeah, forgot to mention: NOONE KNOWS WHERE THE HELL MY CAR IS!!!

the people at the dealership are like "it wouldn't get towed here because you didn't buy it here"... and like i said, the aforementioned Dipshit Collection Agent is out of his office, so that's no help... if my car is being towed to California, i'm going to seriously shoot someone in the face... this is retarded...

on a lighter note, i've got $10,000 in cash to play with until they find my car lol... and if they can't find it, that's a hell of a down payment on on the black S2000 i was checkin out today woo hoo
Old 02-07-2006
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
that sux, call the police to make sure, they would be told who repoed it if it was. then call them and tell them no one authorized it.
Old 02-07-2006

new sig, lol, you can see it above... i'll keep y'all posted... thanks for your compassion and support during this saddest of times

Quick Reply: this is gonna be good :-D