I.C.E. (Audio) & Electrical Upgrades Post all your I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment) and wiring questions here (Audio, video etc.)

Replacement dash piece

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tubeamps is an unknown quantity at this point
Replacement dash piece

I just got a 2005 Civic EX SE Sedan. It is a lease so I need to be able to undo any changes I make to the car. I want to install a power inverter in it and mount the outlets and switch in the panels near the cigarette lighter. Does anyone know where I can get the little replacement covers that fill the spaces next to the lighter or even a replacement for that whole piece? I am looking for something stock looking, not CF or anything like that. Thanks.
Old 07-08-2005
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
1. the dealer
2. here : http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/...artsSearch.jsp
3. or check ebay
Old 07-08-2005
Registered!!

tubeamps is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks. It looks like hondaautomotiveparts has what I need.
Old 07-08-2005
Banned
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
MegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud of
majestic honda would be your best bet... definitely cheaper than a dealer and I don't think Honda would have that part
Old 07-08-2005
Banned
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
MegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud of
however reading your question again, if you just want hte cover, it might be easier (cuz you will save on shipping) to get it from your local dealer, could be quicker too
Old 07-08-2005
35+ Years Driving Japanese Autos

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
CraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of light
www.cheapesthondaparts.com is a good source, They charge $5 shipping on most orders.