Electrical, Wiring, and In Car Entertainment Electrical, Wiring and In Car Entertainment questions belong here.

fog light issue that others may be having

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2008

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slammedcivic85 is an unknown quantity at this point
fog light issue that others may be having

ok i wired my fog lights today got it all up and running my only concern is that the back light stays on when the car is powered off the key is out of the ignition the car is lock and so on... when i say the back light i mean the light that is on the front of the switch not the one that lights up when you press the button to turn the fogs on... is anyone else having this problem and if so how can i fix it???
Old 05-28-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Re: fog light issue that others may be having

Ummm, confusing- picture?
Old 06-06-2008
Registered!!

PaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond repute

hes talkin about the fog light button inside the car...somethin aint right...i'd check the wires or replace the switch...
Old 06-06-2008
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

sounds like you have them wired to a constant 12V source. splice the power into a switched 12V source and your problem will be solved