General Honda Civic Forum Archive. The archive is dedicated to storing threads for research purposes only, please place questions in their appropriate forum.

i dont know bout this quest.

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2001
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
trevor is an unknown quantity at this point
i dont know bout this quest.

i think i might of posted this and it got erased but iduuno here it goes(sorry if its stupid) (01 ex 5speed)

OK.......injen CAI--can you turn it into SRI by just removing the down pipe??????? is it exactly the same as the Injen SRI if you do???????? does it mount properly????????

next---- do you install the injen CAI the same way you install the AEM (especially the tranny bolt)

so anyway sorry if its been posted i looked and looked and found nothing..........

(oh and if i get the CAI most likely half the year it will be SRI so i want it to look nice.....hoepfuly it is exact)
peace.............and thanks [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-15-2001
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
trevor is an unknown quantity at this point
DAMMMMMM,,,,, was it that stupid??????????????????????????[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG]

oh well peace[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]