Rennen's part out.

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2009
New Mod on the Block

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
Rennen's part out.

I'm hopefully getting a new car when I get back to Florida, so most of my parts are for sale. I'm only putting up this thread for people to call dibs on what they would like. I can only post pics of whatever is in my facebook right now because like I said before, I'm out of the state right now , and i obviously can't meet up in florida right now. i get back on august 16th. if you see something you like, but i don't have it listed, ASK! time to call dibs guys! The car is in Miami right now. Car is for sale a well .

6000K HID kit with Relay harness: $75

EP3 Seats: $200 + stock seats

Injen Short Ram Intake with AEM Dryflow Filter: $65
this is an old pic. i know that it's not the dryflow filter in the pic.

Type-R Grill painted SSM on the sides: $45

Greddy Evo2 cat-back exhaust: $200
This is supposed to be for a coupe, but it fits my sedan just fine. I haven't looked at the condition of this yet. it still sounds amazing, but I'm sure the piping is a little scratched up. will take more pics when i get home.

SSM color matched Hood and Truck Moldings: $20 each, $35 for both

Neuspeed Sport Spings: $20, but you have to take them off my car, and put on the stock springs. FREE if you strip the paint off my wheels for me on top of swapping the springs. EXPERIENCED MEMBERS ONLY!
Stance is excellent.

IF someone takes the springs, I'll have a set of SPC rear camber arms for sale as well.

LOOKING FOR:
*Passenger side headlight from a coupe. Needs to be stock and unopened.
*2 Center-caps from 99-00 SI wheels.

Last edited by Rennen; 07-15-2009 at 11:36 PM.
Old 07-15-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Re: Rennen's part out.

Bump for rennen!
Old 07-15-2009
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute

thanks triz! feel free to make offers guys
Old 07-28-2009
Registered!!

CarlosGomes is an unknown quantity at this point

Rennen, is your car grey or silver?
I´ve saw you other post at the market place, but did not knew you where selling the hood and trunk moldings... my car is Grey but wanted to know the color code of yours!
Thanks!
Old 08-01-2009
New Mod on the Block

my car is ssm (satin silver metalic). let me know if you;re interested in the trunk or hood moldings!
Old 08-12-2009
New Mod on the Block

i need to sell these seats. someone has to want some RECAROS!!!!