West Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming

New date!!! Third So.cal meet! January 26, 2002. You cant afford to miss this one! New Date!!!

Old 12-16-2001
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SpoonSportsD17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Third So.cal meet! January 19, 2002. You cant afford to miss this one!

Aight boys and girls. We are having our third 7thgenscc meet. It'll be on (January 26, 2002), remember to mark your calender. This time We're spicing it up a bit. Instead of just meeting at a park and sitting on our ***'s for a few hours. We're going to have a scavenger hunt. Kevin and I don't have all the rules written out yet, but as soon as we do, I will post them on here. (we have to sit down and figure it all out cause we want this to be HARD). The basic rules and goals are... find as many of the items that are on the list we give you (at the meet so there's no cheating) whoever has the most items wins... and what do you win? well we're doing this like our raffle has been in the past... kinda. You purchase a ticket to enter the scavenger hunt. You can have extra people in your car BUT there is an extra charge per person (this is to help pay for the items AND to limit the number of helpers you have) you can only have as many "helpers" as seat belts in your car, so 4 helpers plus the driver. Helpers of the winning teams will receive a little gift bag so there is incentive to win other then just helping your friend out. Now, this is like past raffles in the sense that you do win parts for your car... AND the items can get larger in the future... in fact the parts can be large for this meet if you guys want to pay more for your entry fees. we need to know how many people are going to enter this before we can give a good idea on prices and items to win. If we don't have a good turn out we can't hold large items and keep prices down. SOOO tell all your friends who have 7th gen's and get a few friends to be your helpers. (remember helpers MUST be in YOUR car, they can not drive around and follow... unless we have a LARGE tax on there ***... we can see how that works out...) so post and let us know. Feed back is KEY here we need your feed back so we know what YOU want. email me (Steven) at steven@roadrageautosport.com or Kevin at Kevin@roadrageautosport.com for any questions. (BTW Kevin is the PR for this... so please forward your questions to him)

Old 12-16-2001

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ImmortalEX is an unknown quantity at this point
Sounds cool.. So this is to where you get a list & drive around OC to find these things? If that's the case, wouldnt it be a bit unfair to people outside OC that dont know the area very well?? Just a thought. Sounds cool though. I will definitely try & make it.
Old 12-17-2001
Registered!!

ShinyGreenSuit is an unknown quantity at this point
Sounds pretty sweet. I'm in (to go get lost in OC with the rest of the SD'ers)
Old 12-17-2001
Registered!!

Inspired2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll try and make it, but since Im broke as hell maybe I'll ride around as a helper with one on my SD peeps.
But I should be there.
Old 12-17-2001
Registered!!

ScottieEX is an unknown quantity at this point
i think this would be the 5th meet!! there was one in sept.. one in oct, nov, and dec too. so we drive around TOWN and find stuff? or drive around the park? or are we meeting at a park at all? im kinda confused
Old 12-17-2001
Registered!!

deception420 is an unknown quantity at this point
No, this is the 3rd. Steven and I didn't put on those other meets so this is OUR 3rd 7thgenssc (BTW 7thgenssc is what we call our little meet orgnization). Thats like saying its the 100th indy500 and you held it in the state of Main... Aight, and about not knowing the area for SD and RS people... when we tell you to go to a place we'll give you a map that shows an area that the place we're asking you to go to might be in. And we'll also give a map that shows the over view of the areas you'll be going to... and we'll try to make them all along one fwy... like he 5 or the 57 or the 55 or something like that. i am making the rules up as i write this post... so my next post will have some more info about where and when we'll be actualy holding the hunt. like what time we'll meet up for a briefing and when you'll have to meet us at the ending point. Email me if you think your gonna make it. Keep in contact. We need to have an idea of how many people are going in order to plan this better. Remember, the more people who are there the lower the cost to enter and the better the items we can get. SO when you email me saying you wanna go, let me know if your bringing anyone, what you wanna be able to win (I.E. I wanna win an intake or rims or body kit or lights or whatever.) My email is listed above... but here it is again kevin@roadrageautosport.com hit me up with any questions or comments.

Kevin
Road Rage Autosport
Old 12-17-2001
Registered!!

aight... where is everyone? no ones posting or emailing me... if you guys know fellow 7th gen owners have them check out this thread. this is a gonna be a BIG meet. i've got most of the rulse writen already. now we need to know what you guys want as prizes and we need to know how many people are going to enter.
Old 12-17-2001
Registered!!

BabyLX is an unknown quantity at this point
Count me in!
Old 12-18-2001
Registered!!

Inspired2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
No one is really going to reply right now because its the Holiday season, starting January on like the second week it should pick up
Old 12-18-2001
Registered!!

I replied [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-18-2001
Registered!!

DarkCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm DFL- down for life.
Old 12-18-2001
Registered!!

ModNewbieHELPME is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll be in the meet, but I prolly wont have cash, we'll see though. I'm expecting a raise in january. a dollar extra per hour...woo hoo....
Old 12-18-2001
Registered!!

NukEX is an unknown quantity at this point
cool...i'll hook up....where is the meet?[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-18-2001
Registered!!

BlackKnight is an unknown quantity at this point
ZzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzz Oh Yea Count Me in its been a while snice i been home curse this snow LoL i sure will be there [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-18-2001
Registered!!

aight, we seem to be having some confusion. would people please put in some input about how they want this meet to happen? do you guys wanan jsut meet at irvine park again? or would you like a scavenger hunt? or would you like to do the hunt and then meet up at the end and have our meet then? tell me what you think. the problem i am hearing about is having to pay to enter the hunt. you have to pay for the junt cause we have prizes and prizes don't just fall out of the sky, they cost money. so let me know what you think. email me please, at kevin@roadrageautosport.com thanks.

kevin
roadrageautosport.com
Old 12-18-2001
Registered!!

heres an idea... what if you pay 7-10 bucks to enter the hunt... and the hunt is to give you a chance to win tickets for a raffle we're having at the end? you get X number of points to get X number of tickets entered for free in the raffle. and those who don't wanna hunt can just show up at the meeting point and we'll hold the raffle there and we'll just chill like prvious meets. sounds better then playing for prizes and stressing a lot about cost. the hunt garentees at least 3 tickets in the raffle. but if you totaly flop on getting things for the hunt, (like you just show up at the end and didn't get anything) you won't get the tickets... cause you gotta work for those. but remember, you do have a chance to get more entered into the rafle for more items you get. get back to me.
Old 12-18-2001
Registered!!

SoCalCIVIC is an unknown quantity at this point
yo ill prolly be at the meet although my calender doesnt go into next year so i dont know what i will have then lol. if i do go ill prolly just chill or whatever, scavenger hunts arent really my thing id rather watch the other guys make fools of themselves jk but yeah also im not exactly loaded wit money right now so i prolly wont enter the raffle or anything anyways unless i get some good xmas cash lol. peace
Old 12-18-2001
AL
Registered!!

AL is an unknown quantity at this point
I THINK TO STOP THE CONFUSION WE SHOULD DO SOMETHIN ELSE.ITS NOT FARE TO OTHER PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW THE AREA WELL.IF YOU ARE GONNA PROVIDE PEOPLE WITH A THOMAS GUIDE OR GPS SYSTEM FINE.BUT THATS NOT GONNA HAPPEN, WHY DONT WE HIT A CLUB,GO TO THE MOVIES,KNOTTS BERRY FARM,DISNEYLAND,MAGIC MOUNTAIN,I CANT GET GOOD GROUP RATES AT ANY OF THOSE PLACES.ALSO I HAVE THIS INTERESTING CONVERSATION ON WHAT KEVIN HAD TO SAY ABOUT THE MEET
Old 12-18-2001
Registered!!

ModNewbieHELPME is an unknown quantity at this point
How about this for the possible scavanger hunt:

each entry gaurantees a certain number of tickets 1+, and each item you find is worth point. the easiest to find worth the least amount, and the more difficult to find worth more points. With the point value, a certain amount of points equals 1 ticket. say like 4.5 points = 1 ticket (example of course). Then of course a bonus for people who complete the scavanger list....of course a certain amount of points..which decrease as the time limit gets nearrer.

Just my $.02.

Planning a meet aint easy, and making everyone happy isn;t going to happen. Steve is doing his best to appease everyone and make it worth their time and effort. More input people.
Old 12-19-2001
Registered!!

ScottieEX is an unknown quantity at this point
why dont we all go to a racetrack.. and see who can run the fastest!!!
Old 12-19-2001
Registered!!

<< why dont we all go to a racetrack.. and see who can run the fastest!!! >>

How about we go racing up azusa canyon ( at night ) , and if you guys can catch up to me, You win a prize??? How about that? Theres no fun in driving in a straight line for about 16-17 seconds , its all about cuttin those apex and drifting around corners... Anyone up to do this?

Old 12-19-2001
Registered!!

I'm down for it, my suspension will be complete and I might even have my wheels by then [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG] it better be one hell of a prize! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-19-2001
AL
Registered!!

YEAH LET GO TO THE TRACK AND RACE IT WOULD BE BETTER THAN RISKING A POSSIBLE ACCIDENT,NOT WORTH THE PRIZE I MUST SAY.AT LEAST AT THE TRACK YOU'LL BE IN A STRAIGHT LINE PLUS YOU'LL FIND OUT IF ALL THE SH** YOU PUTIN YO CAR DOES YOU ANY GOOD.IV'E BEEN WANTING TO RACE A COUPLE OF COUPES BECAUSE I THINK YOUR VTECHS ARE NO MATCH TO MY DX CIVIC ON THE REAL.DONT GIVE ME HOW YOU GONNA BEAT A VTECH CRAP BEACAUSE I BEAT THEM ALL THE TIME NO JOKE[IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG] LATEZ[IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-19-2001
Registered!!

<< .IV'E BEEN WANTING TO RACE A COUPLE OF COUPES BECAUSE I THINK YOUR VTECHS ARE NO MATCH TO MY DX CIVIC ON THE REAL.DONT GIVE ME HOW YOU GONNA BEAT A VTECH CRAP BEACAUSE I BEAT THEM ALL THE TIME NO JOKE >>

DAhahahhahahh!!!! Opps.... Maybe the dont know how to drive, or maybe they were in an automatic? Iono about Beating all coupes with vtec?? Are you sure? [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-19-2001
Registered!!

HShadow is an unknown quantity at this point
Here we go again. About the hunt stuff, that i think is a nono. Al is right about not being fair to those who are not from the area and even those who are who can not read maps. (Inspired) HEHE. anyways a track sounds good but as for racing, i'm out. My car is all show not speed. Though i would like to see Al beat up some V-Tech cars.
Old 12-19-2001
NytRyder2k2's Son

ACEM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
The track sounds like a hella good idea..I wanna race...
Old 12-19-2001
Registered!!

<< anyways a track sounds good but as for racing, i'm out. >>

This whole racing thing is your idea! So why are you out?

<< My car is all show not speed. >>

BTW what do you have in your car thats all show?

<< Though i would like to see Al beat up some V-Tech cars. >>

Honestly, its not about having vtec or not. Its mostly driver skills. The driver has to know when to launch and when to shift! I'm down to see if Al can beat a car with vtec or not. Is this a challenge? I'll do it on the 1320 or Azusa canyon. No offense but, I'm tired of hearing how Al keeps beating cars with vtec...And this time I wanna put some CASH on this!!!

<< V-Tech cars. >>

BTW its VTEC, check the spark plug covers[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]

Old 12-19-2001
AL
Registered!!

MAN WHY YOU TRYIN TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF EVERYTHING ESPECIALLY THIS MEET.ILL RACE YOUR *** FOR FUN & PRIDE O PLUS I BEAT AN INTEGRA DOHC 2000 CIVIC SI DOHC ALSO.I STREET RACE EVERY TUESDAY & SUNDAY THATS WHY IM GOOD AT RACING.WHY YOU GETTIN MAD ABOUT THIS I DONT NEED YOUR MONEY I GOT PLENTY OF THAT BUT MAYBE YOU DO J/K BUT MAYBE I'LL LET YOU KNOW ABOUT SOME STREET RACES THEN YOU CAN SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT KID.IF YOU WANT TO SET SOMETHIN UP ON A TRACK THATS FINE WITH ME AS LONG ITS FOR FUN STEVE,GET YOUR MIND OFF THE MONEY & HAVE FUN[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-19-2001
Registered!!

Hey you know wut they say , Money makes this world go around. Sorry if I am a capitalist. But honestly since you always accuse us of making money on the meets. We were gonna try to do something new and surprise everyone, but detective Lopez here, wouldnt let us finish planning the meet. Aight... the savenger hunt is still on. The idea that kevin and i came up with is that instead of getting prizes like exhaust, or an intake system, we can collect a cash pot. The winner of the event will take the whole cash pot. So the more entries we have the more money you will have to pay your car bills, buy an intake , or maybe even an exhaust.

Oh BTW... I'm not mad Al. I just wanna see how good your reaction is to the christmas tree cause youre probaly more used to a flagger! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]:moon

Old 12-19-2001
AL
Registered!!

SO WHAT YOU AINT GONNA RACE ME OR WHAT OR IS IT ALL ABOUT MONEY MR.CAPITALIST[IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]I DIDNT SEE YOU MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT ME & YOU GOIN AT IT.SO HOW BOUT IT STEVE OH ABOUT NOT BEING MAD THIS IS WHAT YOU POSTED A WHILE AGO YOU SOUND PRETTY MAD ABOUT HOW YOUR TIRED OF HEARIN HOW FAST MY CAR IS( your reply )''Honestly, its not about having vtec or not. Its mostly driver skills. The driver has to know when to launch and when to shift! I'm down to see if Al can beat a car with vtec or not. Is this a challenge? I'll do it on the 1320 or Azusa canyon. No offense but, I'm tired of hearing how Al keeps beating cars with vtec...And this time I wanna put some CASH on this!!!'' oh about the meet i have a suggestion,on the same day of the meet (jan 26) shoe city is gonna have the laker girls there signing autographs from 12pm to 2pm.i goin fo sho i rather spend 10bucks & see some nice *** hoes then wasting my time in that cute little game of scavenger hunt.if you dont believe me you can go a head & pass buy the shoe city your self it on harbor & lemon right before you get to lemon & its on the right hand side.its painted on the window.i even went inside to ask any more info about this.they said its no charge & no purchase is nessesary to get autographs.thats cool you givin away the cash pot to who ever wins it better then givin away your lights,shift *****,& other acc. that cost you .02 cents this is what a detecive is supposed to do slove cases like this so what do you think so far hahahahaha:

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New date!!! Third So.cal meet! January 26, 2002. You cant afford to miss this one! New Date!!!