Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

Street racing days are OVER!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2006
Skyline R33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
guns is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by 06redgto
Didn't you claim to hang with a 6 liter gto..... yet you went 2 and 2 against an Impala SS which is about a second slower. Live the lie.
Go to www.ls1gto.com

If you want a race find a another $30k car to pick on. Why talk smack to honda owners? I dont mean to bust your *****, but this is a honda civic forum.

Funny thing is I bet money you would loose to a $20k SRT-4.
j/k....but realy SRT-4s cant loose....
Old 01-03-2007
Registered!!

Eskimo10 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm glad that other people have learned the lesson too. I learned my lesson on New Years eve. I was running my brothers Vette with another young guy in a Vette as well, both are early 90's late 80's Vettes. Well I lost control and went spinning into a ditch missing a tree by about a foot and a concrete drainage ditch by about 3". Needless to say the Good Lord was looking over me. IT was a huge wake up call, and my brother was in the car with me. I learned a huge lesson, and so did he. I just thank God that nothing happened to him. And luckily the Vette came away with a few minor scratches and a bent muffler tip. Needless to say, my street racing days are over!!!!!
Old 01-03-2007
Registered!!

mr.rowdy is an unknown quantity at this point
Good for you man!!! I had a 03 svt cobra that i moded and i lived in a small town surounded by small towns and i ust to run from police all the time.. Well long story short one day i wrecked my car at 145 with no seat belts and lived through it.. co that was my wake up call so now i have a slow 7th gen in which i go for looks on...
Old 01-16-2007
ley
Registered!!

ley is an unknown quantity at this point
my brother's s2000 straight up murders gto's
Old 01-16-2007
ley
Registered!!

ley is an unknown quantity at this point
speaking of the wake-up calls, I haven't got caught yet, but I have gotten very close to, even had a cop being to chase after me but I was going too fast and caught an exit ramp. I race all the time with my friend in his camry and there is been several occasions where he straight up just completely outruns the police in daylight, they don't really mod the cruisers here, and you wont find the interceptors on the main busy roads, so pretty much if you stop for a traffic violation here you are stupid because in charlotte police are not allowed to engage in a high-speed pursuit within city limits, there was one stipulation, im sure it was something within the lines of if the guy had prior warrents or was driving a stolen car.
Old 01-16-2007
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
Thats crazy. Ive had my close calls. Ive long been over actually running. I still go watch every now and then....but not as often. I have a buddy who has a Nova that will pull the wheels no problem and he races for big money. Ill go watch those races because theyre exciting, but I know eventually he's going to get busted. He's had some good luck so far. When he gets busted though, it's going to be a huge slap in the face. Weve all told him to stop and keep it on the track, but he likes racing for money.
Old 01-16-2007
Registered!!

EMK20a2 will become famous soon enoughEMK20a2 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by ley
Modded to hell no doubt
Old 01-16-2007
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
Originally Posted by ley
riiiight....and my civic straight up murders evo's.....