Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

Me vs Eclipse Battle 2

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
Me vs Eclipse Battle 2

A while back I posted about how I killed a primer eclipse. Well apprently a paint job makes his car faster. It was the same driver and the same body kit so figured it was the same car. He was infront of me messing with some little toyota paseo with a big wing. SO, I figured lets see what he does against a actual modded car.

Last time he came up to me, this time I pulled up next to the light and revved at him letting him hear the BOV. The paseo was behind me(that guy tried to race me as i passed him) I had bumpers on this time so I guess he didn't realize I was the same civic that destroyed him last time. I launced at 3500 rpm on stock steelies. It was an awsome launch very little spin. He just spun like mad. And it was over I had a good 10 cars on him by the end of 2nd. And that was only shifting at 5800rpm. That guy should have took the money he put into that car with his retarted body kit and ugly rims and tilted fart pipe and bought an actual DSM.
Old 12-25-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Sujak
Nice, 10 cars thats amazing.
not really Non-turbo eclipse is slow as stock civic if not slower
Old 12-25-2005
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
what year eclipse? and what motor do you think he had to be as slow as a civic?
Old 12-26-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

Originally Posted by MajinB
what year eclipse? and what motor do you think he had to be as slow as a civic?
it was a 2nd gen eclipse, so i guess 93-99 or something like that. I know he had the non turbo i think it is 2.0 litre. The reason I say non turbo is because I can beat stock and slightly modded turbo DSM's but not by much, usually 2-3 cars at most in a race through 3rd. But when then put any kind of money into those things their mean as hell.
Old 12-27-2005
Abortion Survivor

Michalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of light
yeah eclipses are very slow i have beaten many when i was n/a and now i can even beat the Gst
Old 12-28-2005
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
nice. what PSI were u running?
Old 01-05-2006
Registered!!

simplicated1979 will become famous soon enoughsimplicated1979 will become famous soon enough
did you mean beatle
Old 01-05-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

running 10psi, and i ment battle not beatle.