Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

Integra vs. 2k1Civic

Old 04-25-2004
Balut Eating Champ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pnoyster2k1cvic is on a distinguished road
Talking Integra vs. 2k1Civic

It was a cool afternoon here in Henderson Nevada about 90+degrees i'm on my way home... from the hospital, my GF's bro got both of his kidneys shutdown and he has to do dialysis like once every 3 days! that freakin sucks man! he's not allowed to do intense physical stuff... and he got nobody driving for him and he can't drive coz he gets dizzy after a 3 1/2hr blood transfusion, check ups and all kindsa crap! So me and my GF picked him up and dropping him off...

So ok, I was cruising along 40mph on 45mph with my GF, and 2 of my GF bros on the back, and I saw this so called "RICED UP" Acura Integra, not sure on the trim though, I did some research and it looks like a 96 RS type, but I'm not 100% sure... he got his fugly *** unpainted body kit, after he past by me he slowed down waited for me and he stopped at the stop light while the lights are green , I was about 30 meters behind him, so the light turned red, I stopped next to him, he's revving his engine, I was just shaking my head coz he got a dirty *** welded muffler, about a foot tall huge *** alluminum wing, his rear bumper that got clipped on something and it's about to come off, unpainted front bumper, lowered but got steelies on, he got hubcaps but missing one on the front right and he got his window rolled down half way his friend laughing at us...

So he kept revving up his engine, the light turned green and he took off on us... So I just kept my cool... I hate street racing, so I cruised along and he slowed down again until he's behind me, it seems like he's giving me a car length ahead advantage or something and he got his hazard signal on and everything ... I'm about a block away from my house, and I have to turn right, he followed my ***!!!, this whole block is about 1/2 a mile stretch, it had about 2-3%grade uphill but nobody's around not a single car or person... he's beside me, revving his engine again... so the sick guy on the backseat said *** him!!! so I said, aight kool this is my first time to street race!...

so far I got:
ACT Extreme Performace Pressure Plate
ACT Stage 2 Street Clutch
Prolite XACT Flywheel
TenzoSHU4 18"<<< w/ ParadaSpec2s Zrated
H/I/E
VAFC2
91 Octane gas (on E)

(I'm waiting for my PnP and dyno tune)

We both stop at a 4way stop, so I yelled at them on 3 we go for it!!! so he said "AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIGGGGHHHHTT!!!" him and his friend laughing at us again... I was thinkin to myself! damn it I got 3 ****** on my ride! and he only got one! well I can't make them go down or anythin, so I was like yeah it's cool!
we went for it..... I pulled out heavy!!! with the Vtec kicking in @5000 it was sooooo sweet!!! my tires gripped like mad!!! wheel hop sucks though but when I looked behind he got his steelies spinning and he was not going anywhere, I was 2 car length ahead!!!, huge smile on my face , 2nd gear I gained on him more, then 3rd I was gone! he was like 6 cars behind me, I thought I was a terrible driver... he is worse! he didn't even continue, he made a U-turn!!! bwaahahahahaha

I know some of you be like, Ok a Riced Up Integra big deal!!! but for me... I owned the ****** ... and that one felt sooo gooooddddd! whhheeeeeewwww... almost like an orgasm!!! ... first street race!!! first official kill!!! so here I am talkin **** about it!!! ok so ummmm... i'm gonna shut up now!!!

if my english all fuked up my bad! but at least I speak a little

Last edited by pnoyster2k1cvic; 04-25-2004 at 05:01 AM.
Old 04-25-2004
JDM wannabe

nme3 is an unknown quantity at this point
colourful !
Old 04-25-2004
Registered!!

highrollerbjm is an unknown quantity at this point
wooah... i dno what was more ****ed up, all the different colors, or trying to understand what u were saying half the time with broken english... nice kill though
Old 04-25-2004
(SnOwBoArDeR | FoReVeR)

Civic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura aboutCivic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura aboutCivic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura about
damnnn tooo longgggggg....dont wanna read
Old 04-25-2004
Balut Eating Champ

Originally posted by nme3
colourful !
\
I change it!

Originally posted by highrollerbjm
wooah... i dno what was more ****ed up, all the different colors, or trying to understand what u were saying half the time with broken english... nice kill though
I warned you didn't I?
Old 04-25-2004
YoUnG N SuXsExFul

guamcivic2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice kill
Old 04-25-2004
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
glad you enjoyed the rush..... but too much is a no no!

j/k heehee
Old 04-25-2004
Pro Skater

blue03civic is an unknown quantity at this point
haha sweet kill i felt like i was there haha
Old 04-25-2004
Balut Eating Champ

^^^you shoulda been there and laugh on those ******!!!
Old 04-26-2004
Registered!!

DexMan is an unknown quantity at this point
I hate it when they get in my face like that. I bet you liked that feeling, huh? Yeah, I love a good race.
Old 04-27-2004
Balut Eating Champ

you know what I mean?! they get into you like they'll smoke everybody with their custom piping and aluminum wing!!! but heeelll yeah!!! man it felt like I pissed on their faces!!!
Old 04-27-2004
Registered!!

invasian is an unknown quantity at this point
congrats!
Old 04-27-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Project2k2 is on a distinguished road
always nice to beat someone who thinks they are the ****. Of course i've never done that because everyone around here who thinks they are the ****...is the ****.

Nice kill though. I still get *** raped by an LS with I/H/E, and damn well get raped by GSR's. With 2 more people in your car them him...it must have been an auto, or maybe a stock teg...I dunno.
Old 04-27-2004
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
UltimateStock is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by pnoyster2k1cvic
you know what I mean?! they get into you like they'll smoke everybody with their custom piping and aluminum wing!!! but heeelll yeah!!! man it felt like I pissed on their faces!!!

haha..."It's KELLS!!!!" (R. Kelly) but word....freak them...clowns.
i used to drive an 88 supra 5spd targa top. straight N/A. ricers EVERYWHERE wanted some. used to burn stangs, tegs, ludes, civics ... frikin' cavies.....but alas, i sold her and now my co-worker drives her to work everyday. =( and in my civic..i've only raced like 3 times....and won. but it doesn't count...causei said so. =T
Old 04-27-2004
Balut Eating Champ

man I always wonder how much pull a supra have.... you know fully built and all like that movie FnF hehehe just a thought... plus supras always look good! but nice kills man!
Old 04-28-2004
Registered!!

KimchiBoyTypeR is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice kill man I get those ricers in my area with the unpainted body kits but they never bite!!! Even when I slow down for them so they can see me laugh at them!!!!. Oh well, I guess they know better! I like that kind of ricer over the one you encountered anyway. By the way bad *** avatar and I understood your post cause i was rased on broke *** asian english from birth It's kinda like my second language. LOL
Old 04-28-2004
Balut Eating Champ

^^^^I call it the Indigenous Native Tongue Ebonics
Old 04-29-2004
RESIDENT ROTOR HEAD

nookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of light
DUDE ... that was FOBulous....haha but for real though nice to see a vegas 7th gen tearing it up...you car looks alot like my civic...except now my parents drive mine and it doesn't have rims anymore...