Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

vs 1995 Accord EX

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2004
Back From The Banned!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
Angry vs 1995 Accord EX

This all started b/c of a few reasons. I was following this greenish colored 4 door Accord EX onto the expressway, and there was massive traffic. I later find out there was an accident between a Hyundai and some other car. Anyhow, entering the highway, the Accord just cuts in front of a car but there was still road left on ramp so I continue farthur down the on ramp. By the time I reach the end, it was the damn Accord, with some guy with windows down, blaring his music, trying to look G/Q, also equiped with craptezza tailights and not so oversized exhaust. This *** doesnt let me in even though I'm ahead of him by maybe a fender. So I'm thinking alright, n/p.. I'll wait.... so the whole time I have to follow him listening to the music comin out of that Accord. From every time we stop, I can see that the Accord is my favorite kind (not really), auto..... When things free up, I had no intentions of passing just him, just wanted to get to my destination quicker, so I switched to a faster lane. I pass him at a steady pace. I noticed he tried to follow b/c he attempted to switch over to my lane after I passed him but... a nice big 5 series beamer was right there to keep him in check, and not lookin, the Accord almost hit the beamer.
I eventually make it over to the left lane, and the Accord finally "catches up" to me with me cruising at around 63 or so, with him up my butt. I toy with him and give him a few brake checks. The Accord backed down, so I stopped tappin the brakes with my left foot. And....... back comes to the Accord up my butt AGAIN! So I was thinkin, alright, I hate doing this (I really do dislike drag racing my o so slow car), but he got on my nerves. I down shifted to 3rd, waved bye bye and floored it and pulled away slowly till about 95 or so in 4th, I shut down. I was maybe about 3 car lengths away from the Accord, but he just kept on going..... I eventually see the Accord again (due to traffic), but I didnt bother.... I'm sure he wanted another go b/c he kept lookin at the side view mirror. oh well........

Thanks for reading!
Old 03-24-2004
Registered!!

skarteez is an unknown quantity at this point
was this guy mexican?

i had an encounter with a green old accord with metallic tint, aluminum wing and fartcan and he was mexican. laughed at me when i beat him in a race.
Old 03-25-2004
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
Hmm... I dont think so..... atleast this Accord didnt have the oversized wing
Old 03-25-2004
Euro-Spec

tripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nice
good kill
Old 03-25-2004
Registered!!

00celicagts6spd is an unknown quantity at this point
I hate when people do that. nice kill.
Old 03-25-2004
Back From The Banned!

Thanks guys... I told my g/f this and she wasnt too pleased with me racing again.... haha
Old 04-15-2004
Registered!!

MoneyBags is an unknown quantity at this point
KILL V8'S.....and this guy lol