Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

people can be dumb as hell sometimes.

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
R3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to all
Red face people can be dumb as hell sometimes.

last night i was on my way home after getting some food and was stopped in traffic, about 3 cars were stopped in front of me at a red light. well i was sitting there waiting for green when i hear this revving beside me, so i turned my head and it was a kid in a red mustang beside me. i didnt pay much attention, until he burned out in the middle of the street, about nailing the **** out of this taurus in front of him. i was like ok, whatever, and started moving again and passed him in traffic. he then sped up and braked just so he could get beside me, about hitting the same car. he then continued to do this about 4 more times until i turned off. i guess he thought i was racing him or something going about 20 mph. im just wondering if people like that think theyre badasses or something. i dont know, i thought id share the story with you all though. if i ever saw him in person id probably punch his face in for being such a dumbshit.
Old 02-22-2004
Euro-Spec

tripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nice
Re: people can be dumb as hell sometimes.

Originally posted by R3DL1N3
if i ever saw him in person id probably punch his face in for being such a dumbshit.

you should've done that. ****ing idiots driving ****ed up cars.lol
Old 02-22-2004
That is not an ordinary rabbit tis the most foul cruel beast

WhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of light
dont mean to rob your thread, but I had something like that happen to me about 20 minutes ago. Was going to make my own topic until i saw yours.
I just got off of kanan rd and some stupid teenage punk in an RSX (reg) was jerking his car back and forth in traffic while its raining out. At first I thought he was just being stupid, than I realized he was trying to gain my attention.
as we start to go down kanan he accelerates like mad nearlly hitting not to mention hydroplaning into an IS 300 infront of him. I was just laughing thinking to myself. I should push this guy on so he can crash his car and I can take his K series engine for my friend .
well Anyways we get to a stoplight and hes taking a turn. So he revs his completely stock rsx engine since im in the lane next to him going straight.
I figure eh what the hell, so I rev back and he just has this suprized yet expecting look on his face, gives me a thumbs up and shuts up. Taking the turn normally.
My theory he just wanted to see me take off like a bat outa hell..
Mindless motorists.
some People completely ignorent to weather and other such things. It was bloody pooring!

so yes there are morons... I really wish he would have crashed, free engine!, and we wonder why we can get k-series
Old 02-22-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Project2k2 is on a distinguished road
Ya dude, there's people like that all the time. YOu know, the kind of people that see your car and then take off real quick or do a nice little burn out for the family of 5 next to him. Like this one kid that stopped next to me and didn't even say a word and he had like 7 car lengths ahead of him till the next car, i guess, assuming I was going to race him in traffic?
Old 02-22-2004
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
some ppl just don't understand
Old 02-22-2004
That is not an ordinary rabbit tis the most foul cruel beast

WhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of light
agreed, highly!
Old 02-22-2004
Registered!!

egot2da4th is an unknown quantity at this point
these stories remind me of that one scene in "meet the parents" where focker was racing jack btwn. stop lights....hahahaha

Last edited by egot2da4th; 02-23-2004 at 01:45 AM.
Old 02-22-2004
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Okay here's my story. I was on the freeway going speed limit when this older civic sedan loaded with punks starts to sharply change lanes ramdonly. They would speed up to pass me, then get in my lane, slow down, and start cutting lanes again. I guess they wanted to recreate a scene from their favorite movie. The car was even stock. I guess he was trying to start something, but it didn't work and he just got mad. Later just before my turn I passed him with neons on Some people still don't understand that street racing is bad. At least the freeway wasn't too crowded.

Oh here's one more. Going down a regular street I see a stock 01-02 civic sedan. Well, he lets me pass, then decides to speed up again to catch me. We finally stop at a light next to each other and he keeps trying to pull up more waiting for the light to change. By the time it does, he's already halfway in the intersection! I guess he really wanted to show me his stock civic is faster than mine. He just took off and I calmly followed behind. Boy he sure showed me. Bet he was jealous cause my sedan was better than his
Old 02-23-2004
Bring Hockey Back!

chrisgushue is an unknown quantity at this point
ppl are fin idiots nowadays
Old 02-23-2004
Registered!!

FTK01CIVIC is an unknown quantity at this point
dumb drivers... thinking they are badass... but they just be looking stupid...