Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Just got into the car game with the Vic

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PearlVic is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Just got into the car game with the Vic

NOOOO
go to lowes and buy a $5.97 can of black Plasti-Dip and spray that on there, MUCH better than armorall and black spray paint, i love that stuff lol
Old 06-14-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PearlVic is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Just got into the car game with the Vic

Well guys...... the honder is temporarily wrecked.........
BUT...
June 25th it goes to the shop, getting the whole hood, both front fenders, a new front bumper, all fresh paint, grille painted to match and leaving the mesh part black, and painting the front polyurethane lip to match. And.. i took out the black crystal headlights and the yellow fogs are coming out, bought all smoked lights for the front, kept my HIDs and im putting nokya 2500k bulbs in the fogs, cant WAIT she gone be hella fresh, got a fresh timing belt, water pump, valve cover gasket etc.. done so she gone be right
OH and ill have to post pics later of the exhaust... i cut the fart can muffler off, welded a 3" flange to it and got a piece of 3" pipe welded on to a 4" stainless rolled tip that turns out behind the rear tire, YES i know its STUPID but its different, sounds HELLA good, oh and the Flanges... i can take that tip and pipe off and put my fart can muffler back on to make it quiet again if i want
YES smart thinking
but pics up soon guys