Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Could not pass it up.. both seats installed

Old 07-21-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xschizx9 will become famous soon enough
Re: Could not pass it up..

yea.. it would look better, but you might have to custum make some foam pieces for the back as well as lengthen the frame of the seats and get it altered for the leather. but it would def look awesome.

I wish i could get them up about 1-2", but I rarely have anyone ride back there so it works for me.

Last edited by xschizx9; 07-21-2008 at 12:12 PM.
Old 07-21-2008
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
Re: Could not pass it up..

No doubt, they might sit like yours for quite a while as no one else rides in my back seat either. But, it gives me another project to work on. Pics of the second seat tommorow guys.
Old 07-25-2008
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
Re: Could not pass it up.. both seats installed

Well the second seat arrived today. The issue: The leather matching seat is no good. I chose a cloth seat from the same year and model RSX. Now I have made plans to have both seats stripped of fabric/leather. New fabric is going to be upholstered onto the seats. Just have to decide if I want black leather, or black fabric that is water resistant.

Yeah my luck sucks too lately, but I work with what I got.
Old 07-25-2008
Registered!!

Dticalman81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oooo.. I want those rsx seats NOW!! How much did you pay for that sucker?
Old 07-25-2008
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light

well tragedy, i would say the cloth... and while you're at it and depending on what colors your looking for for your interior i would say black with red piping/thread.
Old 07-25-2008
Diamond Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Envy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of light

red leather to imitate ITR or CTR
Old 07-25-2008
skate or die

Damn you guys have some badass ideas!
Old 07-25-2008
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light

thanks...
Old 07-25-2008
Registered!!

Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough

nice seats
Old 07-25-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

cloth is more durable in the long run and wont rip or stain as easily.
Old 07-26-2008
You Stay Classy, San Diego

jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice

i got a full set of rsx seats and they are amazing. Life changing. They are seriously so sick and ive modded my rears so that they keep folding and keep split folding. Will post up pics wen i get them installed. Basically rsx seats are amazing and they make a civic thats clean on the outside look even more cleaner on the inside. they really complete "the look"
Old 07-26-2008
skate or die

Originally Posted by jamis33
i got a full set of rsx seats and they are amazing. Life changing. They are seriously so sick and ive modded my rears so that they keep folding and keep split folding. Will post up pics wen i get them installed. Basically rsx seats are amazing and they make a civic thats clean on the outside look even more cleaner on the inside. they really complete "the look"
well said. I just think my car is not worth sparco, recaro, or bride seats. It is too slow and old. To me the RSX seat is just right.
Old 07-27-2008
I'll flip out and kill people.

modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned

cloth, possible gray/silver stitching is my input.
Old 07-27-2008
skate or die

Originally Posted by modoman
cloth, possible gray/silver stitching is my input.
A nice lady who gave me a number to a custom fab guy suggested the same thing.
Old 07-28-2008
Registered!!

buckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the rough

Congrats on the seats. Looks really nice. Since you're redoing the seats, you should just redo your rears to match the fronts if you decide to go leather. They'll fit a lot better than the rsx rears. I Personally think the rsx rears looks kind of weird because it sits lower than the stock seats. I removed the rear rsx seats in mine and just had stock rears redone in leather. For the price of rear rsx seats, you can just have the stocks redone in leather. The stocks redone looks a lot better. You should also redo the center console to match the leather if you do go leather. It's not that much more expensive. The place that did mine gave me a good deal since I did the door panels and center console too.

Here's a picture of what mine looks like:

Old 07-28-2008
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by buckshizzo
Congrats on the seats. Looks really nice. Since you're redoing the seats, you should just redo your rears to match the fronts if you decide to go leather. They'll fit a lot better than the rsx rears. I Personally think the rsx rears looks kind of weird because it sits lower than the stock seats. I removed the rear rsx seats in mine and just had stock rears redone in leather. For the price of rear rsx seats, you can just have the stocks redone in leather. The stocks redone looks a lot better. You should also redo the center console to match the leather if you do go leather. It's not that much more expensive. The place that did mine gave me a good deal since I did the door panels and center console too.

Here's a picture of what mine looks like:

Damn...

That is very nice!
Old 07-28-2008
Registered!!

buckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the rough

Thanks man!
Old 07-29-2008
skate or die

wow that is awesome dude. That is my plan, but it is neat to see someone already has it done as an example. So clean..