Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My Interior Photos

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
My Interior Photos

DC2-R Shift Boot
Skunk 2 Shift ****

EP3 Steering Wheel

EP3 Bucket Seats

Apexi EL1 Tachometer

An old pic of my last interior setup when it was all black with RSX-S leather seats.

Last edited by Christian Calim; 07-01-2008 at 12:08 AM.
Old 06-30-2008
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Interior Photos

i like the new setup, especially the seats. i think i may like them a little more than the rsx seats, but that is just my .02.
Old 06-30-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

icedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really nice

damn, the seats are real nice. apexi tach acually looks pretty good.

+1
Old 06-30-2008
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by icedcoco
damn, the seats are real nice. apexi tach acually looks pretty good.

+1
thanks man, yeah the reason why i got that tach because its not that big bulky types, its really thin, and i believe the thinnest one you can get. it also it doesnt come with the ridiculous huge shift light too. Its only about half an inch.

Last edited by Christian Calim; 07-01-2008 at 12:09 AM.
Old 06-30-2008
Registered!!

KTciv_03 can only hope to improve

shift setup looks way clean. love it.
Old 06-30-2008
Type-Race

doctor will become famous soon enoughdoctor will become famous soon enough

super clean interior! Now get that 02-03 center console!!
Old 06-30-2008
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute

sweet. i just got ep3 seats and i love them.
Old 07-01-2008
Registered!!

CivicFreak03 has a spectacular aura aboutCivicFreak03 has a spectacular aura about

Did you happen to rape a wrecked SI? Looks damn good!!!
Old 07-01-2008
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light

looks good bro!
Old 07-01-2008
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Looks pretty damn good. I wish I could get a set of ep3 seats, the only pair thats around here is 450 bucks- not worth it in my opinion unless the price droped a bill. I dont have money to throw at things like that. I heard the ep3 seats are recardos, any truth to that- does it say so on a hidden tag underneath or something?

Also, why did you take off the panoramic rear view mirror. I was thinking of getting one of those a few months ago. I heard the curved ones distorted everything.
Old 07-01-2008
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute

Def'ly like the ep seats better than type s, nice move there. Not feelin the tach, I'd do a cluster swap.
Old 07-01-2008
Registered!!

nyte_rider is an unknown quantity at this point

definitly like the ep seats mentioned above. how hard was it to get the dc2 shift boot to work, what all did you do to make it work.
Old 07-01-2008
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

Looks like a nice interior to me. I really like the shift boot style.
Old 07-01-2008
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

I LOVE everything except the tach. I know, you have a legitimate reason for it, but still. I'd do a cluster swap if it were me.
Old 07-01-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by TRIZ
Looks pretty damn good. I wish I could get a set of ep3 seats, the only pair thats around here is 450 bucks- not worth it in my opinion unless the price droped a bill. I dont have money to throw at things like that. I heard the ep3 seats are recardos, any truth to that- does it say so on a hidden tag underneath or something?

Also, why did you take off the panoramic rear view mirror. I was thinking of getting one of those a few months ago. I heard the curved ones distorted everything.
rear view mirror? i didnt take that off. i just didnt capture it in the pic thats all. whats a panoramic rear view mirror? Yes the seats are made by recaro, and the steering wheel is made by momo. i actually got the seats for 400, kinda pricey but worth it imo. thanks for the comments though
Old 07-01-2008
Registered!!

Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough

i think they mean do the 03-05 center console swap...i did it...it's teh *****
Old 07-02-2008
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Originally Posted by Christian Calim
rear view mirror? i didnt take that off. i just didnt capture it in the pic thats all. whats a panoramic rear view mirror?

I thought you had this...

Old 07-02-2008
Registered!!

oh yeah i used to have one of those, but i thought it was not all that great looking from the fron of the car.
Old 07-04-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

straight bangin man. Looks nice and simple on the inside. Great choices.
Old 07-04-2008
(SnOwBoArDeR | FoReVeR)

Civic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura aboutCivic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura aboutCivic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura about

get SI shiftknob...that would complete the red stiching set up