Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Another Retrofit Done

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Another Retrofit Done

wow those are both hot, why did you switch out the e46?
Old 05-14-2008
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute

damn Buck.. that is nice man
Old 05-14-2008
Registered!!

buckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by gearbox
wow those are both hot, why did you switch out the e46?
Thanks! I wasn't happy with the e46's output and ECE cutoff. The beam pattern on my TFX is a lot wider and more intense. I also like the dot cutoff more.
Old 05-14-2008
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
slowwhitecivic will become famous soon enough

yeah they are nice...im gona try tsx or fx bixenon next,, matter of fact im gona retrofit wutever i get my hands on next lol im gona have a garage full of diffferent retrofit headlights lol
Old 05-14-2008
Registered!!

buckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the rough

If you get the fx bixenons, the retrofit source just started selling replica tsx lenses for the swap to make them a TFX. It's a lot cheaper than buying a set of tsx projectors just for the lenses. I love having both my stock high beams and the extra bixenon function of the fx projectors, just in case some cuts me off.
Old 05-14-2008
Registered!!

yeah i wanted the bixenon but i gave that to my friend...sometime i want to highbeam the dumb *** that is in front of me lol
Old 05-15-2008
Registered!!

mrbanhbao has a spectacular aura aboutmrbanhbao has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by slowwhitecivic
yeah they are nice...im gona try tsx or fx bixenon next,, matter of fact im gona retrofit wutever i get my hands on next lol im gona have a garage full of diffferent retrofit headlights lol
do you want to do a retrofit for a 02 headlight? ill buy it from u
Old 05-15-2008
Registered!!

here is some pic last night tryin to align the beam ..freaking 5 mins after i started it rain lol

i cover one side

Old 05-15-2008
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

maybe its a tad bit high? you need to run 50w setup in those its amazing. and after 30+hrs of use, my bowls are still fine.
Old 05-15-2008
Registered!!

ohh my car was in an incline and plus it started to rain so i was like **** it...lolz ..well i made this for 2k1civic01 but if he doenst want it then i will try out the 50w and then look for some more projectors..u know any exact website or link that sell cheap projector...this is gona be my new hobby lol
Old 05-16-2008
Premium Member

hidplanet.com, retrofitsource.com theres always people selling stuff cheap.
Old 05-16-2008
Registered!!

EggRollBandit05 will become famous soon enoughEggRollBandit05 will become famous soon enough

nice retro. Where did you mount your ballasts? WIll it fit under the headlights or will the brackets and sensors get in the way?
Old 05-16-2008
Registered!!

well i put the passenger side under the headlight and inside the fender guard, theres plenty of space there, and for the driver side,,i put it in the crack of the fender,,,hide them so u do see anything,,i didnt want alot of wires and stuff all over ..i try to make my bay nice and neat as possible lol
Old 05-17-2008
Premium Member

yeah tons of space. i have the hid ballasts under the hood behind battery and ps pump, and my huge halogen ballast under the headlights. and i saw even more room for some smaller ballast in the bumper frame/crash plate.
Old 05-17-2008
RHCP0801 is my hero

1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute

Heres mine

Old 05-17-2008
Premium Member

wow finally some better pics lol. looks even better up close. what are you using for park light?
Old 05-17-2008
RHCP0801 is my hero

1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gearbox
wow finally some better pics lol. looks even better up close. what are you using for park light?

haha thanks, im using nokya yellow something something for turn/park lights , and some yellow bulbs for the middle circle light
Old 05-17-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by 1sykcivic
Heres mine

i remeber asking for the close up on ur retrofit...looks nice,, i didnt want to jock the white top and amber bottom but i think im gona have to do that on my old set cuz i broke one of the amber piece lol
Old 05-17-2008
Registered!!

YuckerDisMe is an unknown quantity at this point

so slow civic when are you making me a pair?
Old 05-17-2008
Registered!!

when ever u want me too..lol just let me know so i can get everything ready..it doesnt take that long to do it...if i dont get on css lolz..im actualy redoing my old set,,,i'll post up pic if it turn out good lol im tryin to copy this STI i saw hehehe
Old 05-17-2008
Registered!!

pm'd
Old 05-17-2008
Registered!!

yucker clear ur pm box lol
Old 05-17-2008
Registered!!

yeah i just noticed...sorry

It should be clear now
Old 05-18-2008
Registered!!

ashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to behold

Nice retro's to all, is there a DIY around?
Old 05-18-2008
Registered!!

i suck at making diy thats why i didnt make one..but check gearbox thread..he got one
Old 05-18-2008
Premium Member

yeah lol mine is kinda long, without much specifics, but theres a ton of pics
Old 05-19-2008
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

who wants me to make one when i do another one?!
Old 05-22-2008
Registered!!

"Ridge"Racer is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice!