Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My Retrofit > ImPulSe Now Going Euro... *** Updated - Night Pics On Page #2!*** >=]

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2004
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
My Retrofit > ImPulSe Now Going Euro... *** Updated - Night Pics On Page #2!*** >=]

Ok... FINALLY, the weather by me is now 60!!!!! OMFG, Getting really really nice out! So... Because of the weather I was able to put something on my car that I have had for MONTHS but, because of weather, and other problems it was put on hold.

Back to the subject... While everyone on the site is going for a JDM or OEM type theme, I have decided to go European/OEM.

The project that I have been working on is called a retrofit. What I did was take out the actual TYC projector and replaced it with, projectors out of a European Audi. The reason why I mention a European Audi is because in europe the light laws are different than the US DOT. These projectors basically give me 3x's as much color as standard US DOT projectors.

Well, Here are the pics of them installed on my car.

Money Shot (for now)

^^
My driveway is not perfectly level, that is why they are diff colors.

I will be taking nicer pictures tonight.

Ok... So, as of right now I have only the front of my car semi "euro", I will be ordering some UK Tails from hondawerx.com aswell as the aerokit. After that... Well, I dont know lease:

Maybe Rims? rijowysock?!?!

Well, What do you guys think of the lights, and my idea of going "euro" ?

Last edited by ImPulse; 03-01-2004 at 09:32 PM.
Old 03-01-2004
Registered!!

mndthegap1 has a spectacular aura aboutmndthegap1 has a spectacular aura about
LOOKS HOT !
GREAT JOB JAY !
Old 03-01-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

civicdude will become famous soon enough
Looks nice mang....Very different
Old 03-01-2004
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
Im also looking for a badge that I can put on the back of my car/trunk area that will resemble a euro design? As an example, Mini Audi badge, Mini german badge?
Old 03-01-2004
Registered!!

ssmshortie will become famous soon enough
very hot cute buddy :-P check out my car pics
Old 03-01-2004
Jap-Euro Fusion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
You need the sidemarkers, the mirrors, if you want, the OEM 15 spokers, if not, then go for OZs or BBSs. Although I'm sure even in europe, people put Volks on Japanese cars. I guess the stretched tire thing is in over there... just don't over do it. Especially on crappy US roads.
Old 03-01-2004
Banned

Originally posted by Boilermaker1
You need the sidemarkers, the mirrors, if you want, the OEM 15 spokers, if not, then go for OZs or BBSs. Although I'm sure even in europe, people put Volks on Japanese cars. I guess the stretched tire thing is in over there... just don't over do it. Especially on crappy US roads.
Iam thinking about the mirrors... But for 410$, Im not to sure =\. I forgot to mention that I will be getting the new 7 series sidemarkers, and putting those on my car.

Wheels... I really dont know yet. The roads by me are ok.. But, also the price of wheels. Gonna be talking to rijowysock < The wheel King
Old 03-01-2004
Registered!!

VellVic is an unknown quantity at this point
i see your project is finally finished...good job
Old 03-01-2004
Registered!!

Kloverz has a little shameless behaviour in the past
damn thats tight,
Old 03-01-2004
Registered!!

RedDragon333 will become famous soon enough
looking good.
Old 03-01-2004
Registered!!

ssmshortie will become famous soon enough
yea side markers would look hot on ur car, i had just put those on when i had my problems lol damn civic o well
Old 03-01-2004
Registered!!

spencerkam is an unknown quantity at this point
wow
Old 03-01-2004
LEVA

KeNsHiN is an unknown quantity at this point
very hot.......i want some!
Old 03-01-2004
Jam out with your clam out.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
Originally posted by ImPulse
Im also looking for a badge that I can put on the back of my car/trunk area that will resemble a euro design? As an example, Mini Audi badge, Mini german badge?
get the british flag emblem that is on the euro civic hatches

btw, car looks great man. i really like the HIDs and projectors.

Last edited by abmerop18; 03-01-2004 at 01:28 PM.
Old 03-01-2004
Registered!!

DogstyleEX is an unknown quantity at this point
^^ lol "ohhh behave!!"
Old 03-01-2004
Banned

lol... British flag?

Still need tails, side markers and kit
Old 03-01-2004
Premium Member

Project2k2 is on a distinguished road
Not bad bro, not bad. don't forget the long license plate in front!
Old 03-01-2004
Banned

^ Thats the biggest thing i want to do... But, I heard its illegal?
Old 03-01-2004
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
That's amazing. I know the aero kit and tails will look pimp as well. If I were you, I would get darker rims to match with the headlights. And maybe even a "euro" altezza grill
Old 03-01-2004
Registered!!

dragoon is an unknown quantity at this point
glad i don't live near you. ECE spec projectors will also blind the hell out of oncoming traffic.
Old 03-01-2004
Banned

Originally posted by dragoon
glad i don't live near you. ECE spec projectors will also blind the hell out of oncoming traffic.
They will only blind on-coming traffic if they arent aimed correctly. Mine are aimed correctly, and will not blind traffic
Old 03-01-2004
Banned

Here are some night shots:

Old 03-01-2004
Jam out with your clam out.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
hot damn. those look so good at night.
Old 03-01-2004
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
I'm so jealous. Those look amazing and on a civic at that. People will be asking you whoa--what bulbs are you using?
Old 03-02-2004
AR
e-married to daydreamer

AR will become famous soon enough
the last pic is orgasmic.
Old 03-02-2004
YoUnG N SuXsExFul

guamcivic2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
wow...so nice..
Old 03-02-2004
Banned

Originally posted by gearbox
I'm so jealous. Those look amazing and on a civic at that. People will be asking you whoa--what bulbs are you using?
Well, Now, whenever I pass someone i get a, "wtf" face, then they slow down and go behind me.

Its fun to drive next to halogen cars and to take over their light output
Old 03-02-2004
Post Whore General

Jodster is a jewel in the roughJodster is a jewel in the roughJodster is a jewel in the roughJodster is a jewel in the rough
Thats sweet man!! Looks good!!
Old 03-02-2004
Registered!!

Gecko is a jewel in the roughGecko is a jewel in the roughGecko is a jewel in the rough
wow........i like that.....looks good
Old 03-02-2004
Banned

what kind of badge should i add to my car?

Quick Reply: My Retrofit > ImPulSe Now Going Euro... *** Updated - Night Pics On Page #2!*** >=]