Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Exterior build thread-Eyger (Vote for which color I should paint my car! (and rims))

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Exterior build thread by Eyger (90% primer-ed, thinking about another color...)

if done right it wont. From what i saw he did it good maybe in 20 years it will crack.
Old 12-16-2007
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Exterior build thread by Eyger (90% primer-ed, thinking about another color...)

^Right. Bottom line is, im not worried about it.

Ok well, I'm re-editing my parts list, and it looks like a bitch to get, just from sheer price....well I don't want to cut corners this time around....so whatev. New list is on my first post....
Old 12-16-2007
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Exterior build thread by Eyger (Project on hold, no money.)

nice I learned just liek you take your time.
Old 12-17-2007
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

Ain't that the truth.... Today my buddy asked me if I was going to paint my car in time for this party that we're having, and I told him no, Im going to do everything extra careful and wait until just the right time to do it. I'm tired of always talking about how I want my car to be, instead I just want to talk about how my car is.....
Old 12-17-2007
You Stay Classy, San Diego

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice

its a cool idea. I think it would be sweet to do that with the roof and mold and shave the whole body. It'd be an awesome lookin show car. Good work!
Old 02-06-2008
A long winded 7th genr

It's been like almost two months and I haven't posted anything because I've just been broke. Finally now i'm getting some cash together to get this thang rollin.
Some cool updates/info.
I ordered a new front bumper today, should be arriving soon. Then I'll get it fitted and chop it in half down the road.

I also ordered a new Security system remote, which I needed badly. My keyhole locks are severely messed up. which I'll be shaving eventually.

Counting down, I have nine days left until I can order a new clutch and new flywheel. The trans bearings needs to be replaced, and I'm just going to get the clutch/fly replaced at the same time.

Lets see....whatevers left from the next paycheck, I'll have to put aside
for materials.

um...what else, when I get that tax return, which I don't know how much it's going to be, I have to pay the majority of it to credit card debt, and I think I'm going to take a small amount from that and get a new exhaust system, I already have the headers and downpipe. I just need an EX cat back.

At least I have a game plan, Patience is something I really have to have right now.
Old 02-07-2008
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Exterior build thread-Eyger (Vote for which color I should paint my car! (and rim

Patience is for suckas. Sell your plasma. You can make $80-100/week on doing that.
Old 02-07-2008
Registered!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Exterior build thread-Eyger (Vote for which color I should paint my car! (and rim

Might as well sell a kidney. You can make a larger lump sum doing that.
Old 02-07-2008
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all

If you need that transmission rebuilt...hit me up. I can do it for cheap.
Old 02-07-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Sweet, great ideas guys, now all i have to do is find a plasma/kidney medical building.
Old 02-07-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Originally Posted by spoonEM
If you need that transmission rebuilt...hit me up. I can do it for cheap.

You know, I would actually hit you up for that....the only problem is that I live in Humboldt county, which is in the middle of nowhere, kinda....so I would have to drive several hundred miles in order to get it fixed..
Old 02-07-2008
Registered!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

I'd drive several hundred miles if I were you. Going through spoon or dopes would save you hundreds of dollars. Besides... road trips are fun.