Sneak Peek of new look - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-18-2007   #31  
Registered!!

civicowners is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Sneak Peek of new look

Here's mine with 5zigen 5ZR rims

civicowners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007   #32  
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold

very nice!!!
Christian Calim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007   #33  
Registered!!

TurismoDreamin is a jewel in the roughTurismoDreamin is a jewel in the roughTurismoDreamin is a jewel in the rough

i'm not too crazy about red cars but that red color looks really nice....yet I could still care less about that body kit though...keep us updated.
TurismoDreamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007   #34  
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold

will do, im actually gonna take pics sometime this week once i get my camera back from g/f. stay tuned!
Christian Calim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007   #35  
Registered!!

ill02civic will become famous soon enoughill02civic will become famous soon enough

dam car looks good bro......haters b gone ...don't post anything up if you going to post negative comments....haters, put up a picture of your car before u have a negative comment on rides thats alot hotter than yours ...lol
ill02civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007   #36  
Premium Member

redem2 has a spectacular aura aboutredem2 has a spectacular aura about

damn...looks good in red!
redem2 is offline   Reply With Quote