Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Sneak Peek of new look

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
Sneak Peek of new look

One pic as of 8/4/2007 Saturday. Will post more pics with finished results.

Last edited by Christian Calim; 08-07-2007 at 09:15 PM.
Old 08-07-2007
Civicforums Junkie

FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sneak Peek of new look

damn, thats gonna look good...ill be checking back on this one!!
Old 08-07-2007
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future

dam man...looks sick....love that color!
Old 08-07-2007
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet check that out. Looks like they're wetsanding the clear.
Old 08-07-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

Wow I really like that too
Old 08-08-2007
Banned

da_bopper25 is an unknown quantity at this point

You guys must be out of your mind. Nothing on that car flows right. Too ricy for my taste. But its okay, you do what floats your boat.
Old 08-08-2007
Look at me im a supporting member

civicfan1203 is just really nicecivicfan1203 is just really nicecivicfan1203 is just really nicecivicfan1203 is just really nice

Originally Posted by da_bopper25
You guys must be out of your mind. Nothing on that car flows right. Too ricy for my taste. But its okay, you do what floats your boat.
^^and that comes from a guy with the named da bopper

i love the look
Old 08-08-2007
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold

lol.
Old 08-12-2007
Registered!!

well heres one more teaser pic of almost finished results. So far my rear end is complete and will post final pics when front end is complete.

Old 08-12-2007
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by civicfan1203
^^and that comes from a guy with the named da bopper

i love the look

haha i second that. yeah his car may not be your taste, hell its not even mine but i can respect it cause it looks good.
Old 08-13-2007
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

wow thats very nice so far
Old 08-13-2007
Look at me im a supporting member

civicfan1203 is just really nicecivicfan1203 is just really nicecivicfan1203 is just really nicecivicfan1203 is just really nice

i think its turning out friggin sweet lol
Old 08-13-2007
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future

dam man, that is pure hotness..i think u got the best color on a 7thgen so far...maybe just get new rims now.
Old 08-13-2007
Registered!!

Devani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond repute

looks good to me...i love that color..
Old 08-13-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

The car looks good, the works seams to be of quality. I just don't like the kit.
Old 08-13-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

I really liked your blue color, but that red is equally nice! was it much body work to remove the side molding w/ the holes and what not?

subscribed to see the end results too
Old 08-13-2007
Registered!!

civicowners is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Christian Calim
well heres one more teaser pic of almost finished results. So far my rear end is complete and will post final pics when front end is complete.

Hey I got the same wheels. What tires you got? I have wanli, don't know if I like them. They are too grip and noisy. I hope the noise goes away after I balance them this weekend.
Old 08-13-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Kevbotron
I really liked your blue color, but that red is equally nice! was it much body work to remove the side molding w/ the holes and what not?

subscribed to see the end results too
yes it was alot of body work, they had to spot weld the holes with extra metal pieces and do lots of sanding. thanks for the comment.
Old 08-13-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by civicowners
Hey I got the same wheels. What tires you got? I have wanli, don't know if I like them. They are too grip and noisy. I hope the noise goes away after I balance them this weekend.
i got toyo proxes4, and so far so good. i had kuhmos they suck performance, and falkens wear out too quick. shouldve balanced them before riding them. good luck to you.
Old 08-13-2007
Registered!!

civicowners is an unknown quantity at this point

i got toyo proxes4, and so far so good. i had kuhmos they suck performance, and falkens wear out too quick. shouldve balanced them before riding them. good luck to you.

Yeah I know it's f^cked up! I picked them up from one guy. I didn't ask if they were balanced. He took em off his car so I tought that they are balanced. When I first mounted on my ride, the filling was pretty bad....lol. I checked the air pressure it was at 36 psi. I reduced it to 34 and finally to 30. At 30 psi it drives ok, more softer now.

Is it ok if my wheels are not balanced for couple of days? I don't take highways on my way to work, but will do balancing this saturday.
Old 08-13-2007
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

balancing isnt a huge deal, it will just make the car vibrate at higher speeds, so keep your speed low and dont drive on the highway. i had a ton of snow in my rims that i couldnt get out so i drove like that for a couple days lol. couldnt really drive above 50 without everything shaking badly. but it wont hurt anything
Old 08-13-2007
Registered!!

ill02civic will become famous soon enoughill02civic will become famous soon enough

what kind of wing is that ..i like i like
Old 08-14-2007
Registered!!

its the black widow from grounddesigns.com.
Old 08-14-2007
Registered!!

ill02civic will become famous soon enoughill02civic will become famous soon enough

its the black widow from grounddesigns.com.

oh iight, keep up the good work bro, lookin tight ! ...post more pictures ...
Old 08-14-2007
the best kind of lovin is from the oven!

ProjectMayhemR will become famous soon enough

what front bumper is that you have? Is it the black widow too?
Old 08-14-2007
You Stay Classy, San Diego

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice

wow i woulda thought that that bodykit would not look good on that car but boy was i wrong. That car looks absolutely amazing. I wanna paint my car red now lol. Well im feelin either red paint or orange metallic like supermex
Old 08-14-2007
Registered!!

no i do not have the black widow front, and the red of my car is coming of the bmw M series imola red. thanks guys.
Old 08-14-2007

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all

I like!
Is a clean look.
What kind of red is that!
Is the body kid octaine?
Old 08-14-2007
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light

damn it looks good i loved the blue but the red really makes it stand out very nice
Old 08-15-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by supermex
I like!
Is a clean look.
What kind of red is that!
Is the body kid octaine?
its the imola red from the BMW M series, and no its not the octane, it is the bomex rear. thanks you.

Quick Reply: Sneak Peek of new look