Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

new led blinkers....vid....opinions?

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2005
7th gen old timer.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond repute
new led blinkers....vid....opinions?

this is my new led blinkers.....i like em.....let me know what u guys think...
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=night-shot-008
Old 07-11-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
kinda hard to see but its looks bright as hell
Old 07-11-2005
2k1civic.com O. G.

AzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enoughAzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enough
more info on the blinkers? they dont look half bad at all!!!!
Old 07-11-2005
7th gen old timer.

CivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ragingSPAM
kinda hard to see but its looks bright as hell
ill get a day shot...tomorrow morning....
Old 07-11-2005
Got Bags?

HondaNation is on a distinguished road
the front looks good
how much and where?
Old 07-11-2005
7th gen old timer.

Originally Posted by HondaNation
the front looks good
how much and where?
they sell them at some proformance shops and ebay....ebay i think is like $12/pair including shipping....never burn out ether...
Old 07-11-2005
7th gen old timer.

and those are cleared headlights....its sweet because during the day there clear...and at night they are bright orange
Old 07-11-2005
A big, hairy Kentucky boy

stinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to all
You need load resistors to keep them from blinking so fast!
Old 07-11-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
Originally Posted by stinkypie

yep cuz ur car is thinkin something wrong with the bulbs so its blinking fast trying to tell u that a bulb is out and such...
Old 07-11-2005
Registered!!

A.ShabazJenkins is an unknown quantity at this point
is blinking fast bad? will it do any damage, or yall just dont like the style?
Old 07-12-2005
7th gen old timer.

Originally Posted by stinkypie
yea...i figured that at first because leds dont use much power....but then now i look at them and i like em fast it wont do any damage....
Old 07-12-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
hahaha, HYPER blinkers!! bwahahahhaha i have to admit that was one of my first mods to my car, only i made it so i could ajust the speed of it, bwahahah, never was a fan of the LED lights, not sure why, maybe cuz they are only bring when ur dead on straight, i dont know...

congrats.
Old 07-12-2005
Registered!!

scrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of light
I wanna see what the front and back look like during the day when they're blinking. Im thinking about doing this, but I need to see how bright or not they are during the day. Thanks!
Old 07-12-2005
7th gen old timer.

Originally Posted by scrimp
I wanna see what the front and back look like during the day when they're blinking. Im thinking about doing this, but I need to see how bright or not they are during the day. Thanks!
ill do it now....
Old 07-12-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
i used to have led blinkers butthey just weren't bright enough. During the day you could barely see em. And its very hard to tell that they're flashing when the parking light is on. dangerous imo.
Old 07-12-2005
7th gen old timer.

on and off....

vid http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=night-shot-012
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	night shot 010.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	56881   Click image for larger version

Name:	night shot 011.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	56882  
Old 07-12-2005
7th gen old timer.

Originally Posted by gearbox
i used to have led blinkers butthey just weren't bright enough. During the day you could barely see em. And its very hard to tell that they're flashing when the parking light is on. dangerous imo.
i had another pair of them and they werent bright i gave it one more chance with a company that swore that they were the brightest and im happy and as you can see its visible during the day...
Old 07-12-2005
A big, hairy Kentucky boy

stinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to all
Originally Posted by civichatch9one
i had another pair of them and they werent bright i gave it one more chance with a company that swore that they were the brightest and im happy and as you can see its visible during the day...
May I ask what company this is? Thanks!
Old 07-12-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
nice, what company makes em, and where can i find them online (not ebay)?
Old 07-12-2005
7th gen old timer.

http://www.superbrightleds.com/1157.htm are real nice look for yourself
Old 07-12-2005
7th gen old timer.

they have the load resistors there too if u need em
Old 07-12-2005
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
yeah, i got the taiwan tails, and got amber leds for the rear. my turn signals are fast, but my caution is normal. i'm getting load resistors to slow mine down. it just gets annoying, i think. i tried looking around for the right type to get, but nowhere had them. I went to autozone, hoping that they might have them, and the guy i talked to couldn't understand why i wanted to 'slow them down'? he bought that hyperblinker kit off ebay, because he wanted them fast. (btw, asian guy with a thick mexican accent)WTF!??!
Old 07-12-2005
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
www.superbrightleds.com has them
Old 07-12-2005
Registered!!

scrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of light
Hey cool thanx for the pics. I think I might just do it now since they are visible in the day time. I have another pic request...if u have time....can u do the same shot of the turn signal light but instead of a straight-on can u do it on a 90 degree angle. I just want to see if cross traffic will be able to see the turn signal as well. Thanks!
Old 07-12-2005
7th gen old timer.

Originally Posted by scrimp
Hey cool thanx for the pics. I think I might just do it now since they are visible in the day time. I have another pic request...if u have time....can u do the same shot of the turn signal light but instead of a straight-on can u do it on a 90 degree angle. I just want to see if cross traffic will be able to see the turn signal as well. Thanks!
yea ill have to do it tommorrow morning tho...and u can see them because they are not only straight on but they have leds facing out as well....ill post tommorrow...
Old 07-12-2005
Registered!!

Wolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura about
they don't look half bad, nice
Old 07-12-2005
Since 2002 Baby!

chicohonda02 has a spectacular aura aboutchicohonda02 has a spectacular aura about
don't blink any diff then my hyperblinker. but looks alright. man, nice mod.
Old 07-12-2005
Registered!!

Mike04Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
look good
Old 08-19-2007
7th gen old timer.

Re: new led blinkers....vid....opinions?

bump lol dont own the car anymore
Old 08-19-2007
Premium Member

Re: new led blinkers....vid....opinions?

lol anyway, there are much better bulbs out now. like this one with ten hi power smt side leds and one 3 watt forward luxeon.

Quick Reply: new led blinkers....vid....opinions?