Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Finally! traded 20's for 19's - pics inside - tell me what you think

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2006
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
i called the dude on the far right lol
Old 12-11-2006
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by djrabbi
dude something from my car!!! soo i can look cool
iightcheck photochop later on
Old 12-11-2006
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by PICHY
you right thats why im buying black rims
ahhh, thats too bad... I liked the way it looks w/ the silver ones atleast you have a few months to think it over lol
Old 12-11-2006
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Kevbotron
ahhh, thats too bad... I liked the way it looks w/ the silver ones atleast you have a few months to think it over lol
yeah them rims are the best ever made.. soo easy to clean
kind of the ones u have on ur avatar//

t
Old 12-11-2006
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
I'll trade ya' you can powder coat em' heh

edit: nm I got ya now, you are talkin about your older silver ones...... I dunno if they are the best ever made, but the style looks good on civics IMO

Last edited by Kevbotron; 12-11-2006 at 08:49 PM.
Old 12-11-2006
ALGARETE

I'll trade ya' you can powder coat em' heh

edit: nm I got ya now, you are talkin about your older silver ones...... I dunno if they are the best ever made, but the style looks good on civics IMO

best ones ever made on a personal note .. u know what i mean
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

Taffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant future
Damn dude where are you from? I had the same exact wheels with the same tires before I sold them to some guy. Then I got HFP wheels. Those look quite familiar... Well anyways it looks good and if they are the same wheels then I wish you well with them.
Old 12-12-2006
I like my commute

best ones ever made on a personal note .. u know what i mean
yes I do If you like em' so much why are you gettin rid of em'?
Old 12-12-2006
Registered!!

kronickz is an unknown quantity at this point
i use to have the same wheels pichy had in white though in 18's but they had a dent in one of the wheels so i had to get rid of them. i think they were motegi mr7's
Old 12-12-2006
ALGARETE

those wheel were the **** huh..
Old 12-12-2006
ALGARETE

well because ive had em for 4 years now and it is time for a change.. as u can see my car has been thrugh a big change this year with the cf... now im just adding more black.. but after the rims r on this will be the end of modding for me..
Old 12-12-2006
I like my commute

well because ive had em for 4 years now and it is time for a change.. as u can see my car has been thrugh a big change this year with the cf... now im just adding more black.. but after the rims r on this will be the end of modding for me..
lol I'm quoting you on that lol

(not gonna happen)