Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Finally! traded 20's for 19's - pics inside - tell me what you think

Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kronickz is an unknown quantity at this point
Finally! traded 20's for 19's - pics inside - tell me what you think

So i posted a thread last week about trading some 20" Lexani Chrome Slate Wheels for some 19" Enkei RS-7 wheels. Well... I did and I am pretty happy with them. I slammed it on Ground Controls, not as low as i wanted it but good enough to tuck the rear tire and a little in the front. Tell me what you guys think, sorry for the bad pictures, took them in school parking lot - lol.

Thanks for looking!
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
looks a hundred times better man....are those enkei's?
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

Mralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to behold
Eh... Nice rims but not feeling the size, you have a pretty clean ride but the wheels are way to big for a civic. 15-17" ftw
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by bOoStEd042dr
looks a hundred times better man....are those enkei's?
thanks, yeah their enkei rs-7's on nitto neogens
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Mralbino
Eh... Nice rims but not feeling the size, you have a pretty clean ride but the wheels are way to big for a civic. 15-17" ftw
thanks, yeah i was thinking about getting 17's a while back but when i saw pictures of them with a drop, i didn't really like it and the anything smaller is just too small in my opinion but that's just me
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

ronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond repute
19" damn do you have any suspension travel at all? What happens when you turn? Your tires must be rubbing and I know 19" tires aren't cheap. Anyways, keep the ride looking clean.
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

Oh, one more thing, i need opinions on whether i should paint my lip kit white because when i recieved it, it was already painted black. A lot of people say that it corresponds with my hood, grille, and soon to be headlights. Plus, i think i might paint the wheels black and leave the polished lip. Dunno help me out guys!
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by ronaldo9
19" damn do you have any suspension travel at all? What happens when you turn? Your tires must be rubbing and I know 19" tires aren't cheap. Anyways, keep the ride looking clean.
I can make full u-turns without any rubbing and it rides pretty damn good for 19's. About the tires, they're only like $100 off of tirerack for like a continental, cheap tire but useable. and yeah i plan to keep it jdm, i'm working on a turbo right now, i have everything i need, just missing an e-manage.
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

ronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond repute
I would paint the lip kit white but thats just me bc I like flow. You can get away with just the hood being black and black rims look very sexy on a white car in my opinion.
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
damn.. those must be some really low pro tires... wuts the profile? looks really nice. Post more pics!!!!
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

the tires are 215/35/19's. Thanks for the compliment and i will post more pics when i get my lip kit, grille, and mirrors painted.
Old 12-11-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
wow which idiot traded with you? i hope he had a SUV
Old 12-11-2006
Jam out with your clam out.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
lookin clean, but i think it would look alot better with 16s or 17s
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by djrabbi
wow which idiot traded with you? i hope he had a SUV
you always have something to say don't you?
Old 12-11-2006
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
HUGE improvement it looks like you lost the chrome door handles and such too. Now trade the 19"s for some 18"s or 17"s lol
Old 12-11-2006
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by kronickz
yes he does jk bud
Old 12-11-2006
Tire Spin

Str8UpCivic will become famous soon enough
I would say keep the lip kit that color i like the way it goes with the hood nd u said u are going to paint the rims so itll look pretty raw. the car is sick. post pics when u get the turbo in! good luck keep it up
Old 12-11-2006
Don't be a n00b, search ftw

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
Paint the lip and black out your headlights and you'll be good
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
metalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nice
id say paint the lip....but whered u get that lip neway?
Old 12-11-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
Originally Posted by kronickz
yeah i ****in do... have a problem with that??? im not the one goin from 20's then 19's
Old 12-11-2006
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
paint lip kit, BOH, trade for those 19s for 17s or 18s, oh and clean the car i see bugs! >_<
Old 12-11-2006
Dain Bramaged.

jester444 is an unknown quantity at this point
Not really feelin the car, man. Not sure why.

Personally, I think the wheels are too big, but I doubt you're gonna change that. Black out the headlights, that will help an amazing amount. There's a DIY somewhere on here if you don't know exactly what we're talking about.

Oh, and if I were you I wouldn't be stepping on the toes of the few people on here that actually have experience with the car.
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

tnel2005 is an unknown quantity at this point
hows the ride quality??
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

SOAD is on a distinguished road
i still dont like them but anything is better than stupid chrome
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
nothings wrong with 19s... they're just strait pimp! im' personally sick of seeing civics that all look alike. Everyone does the 17s/or 18s. The 19s are looking nice. I understand why you're not painting the lip and there's nothing wrong with that... goes well with the black and white theme. Nice work bro.
Old 12-11-2006
Dain Bramaged.

The lip looks great. I think BOHs would accent the lip, actually.
Old 12-11-2006
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light
Car looks nice, the rims go well with your car. Like said before blacking out your headlights would make a big difference. Personally i like the black and white theme it might be played out but it sure as hell looks nice. Keep up tha good work and keep it clean
Old 12-11-2006
I like my commute

what a difference

Last edited by Kevbotron; 12-11-2006 at 01:48 PM.
Old 12-11-2006
Dain Bramaged.

Oh good call, dude. That looks SO much better. The previous wheels look like a bad photochop.
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

estebomb_ftw will become famous soon enough
Looks clean, but trade those 19's for some 17's now. And it'll look a lot cleaner.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Finally! traded 20's for 19's - pics inside - tell me what you think