Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

I think I blew a fuse....

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2006
Don't be a n00b, search ftw
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
I think I blew a fuse....

Alright, so I was working on my turn signal wiring, when the two wires for the parking lights touched. Now, basically, anything that flashes when you hit the lock-unlock button on the factory keyless entry is not lighting up. This includes the turn signals, the parking lights, the tail lights, and the gauges (Cluster does work, when you turn the key on all the lights come on besides the actual numbering/needles) Brake lights still work, and the front turn signals still blink when you turn the signal on. Anyone know what fuse I blew, or if I did more damage? I checked all of them under the dash and none were blown haven't gotten to check under the hood yet because I was freezing my ***** off outside....Any help would be appreciated.
Old 11-16-2006
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
Do your doors unlock when you hit the remote?? If so, gotta be a fuse. Check the fuse box in the engine bay. If you don't find one there, check them all again. Unless theres a fuse on some sort of box for the keyless entry, but that wouldn't make any sense if it's stock.
Old 11-16-2006

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
Yeah, door locks still work.

And yeah, it's the factory keyless entry....Wiring is not my thing. I have the Haynes electrical diagram sitting next to me, but it might as well be in japanese
Old 11-16-2006

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
Must be you didn't fry anything then. Gotta be a fuse.
Old 11-17-2006
Registered!!

SOAD is on a distinguished road
damn n00bs dont know anything
Old 11-17-2006

was that for me or him??

edit: nevermind, i didn't see his edit.
Old 11-17-2006

Originally Posted by SOAD
damn n00bs dont know anything
...What's that? You want my size 15 foot up your ***?
Old 11-17-2006
Registered!!

bwahahahaha
Old 11-17-2006

Found the culprit, thanks to dp_713 on Importpassion.com.

15A, Small Lighting fuse, under the hood.
Old 11-17-2006
Registered!!

importpassion.com > 7thgencivic.com
Old 11-17-2006

^^^^x1,000