Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

B18 swap Into our EM2?

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Kung
Then instead of saying the idea of a B series swap is dumb, point him to the thread where he can find the information.

Honestly people always yell SEARCH. Well I have news for you, the search feature on these forums suck. Sometimes I have to sift through so many threads it's rediculous before I find my answer. So be nice, and just link him instead of saying:

"legal or not its stupid, retarded pointless and gay, so if its not illegal it should be so that a retard doesn't come along and spend 100grand to get a pointless swap! LOCK THIS STUPID *** THREAD!!!!!!!!"

That's just plain rude.
who cares if its rude. its the internet man. if you let the internet bug you then your must be one stressed out pissed off person. the OP obviously isnt educated enough about the motors he wants or has the option to swap. he needs to do more research and he will find the answer to all his questions. custom everything isnt cheap. its more cost effective and more capable if you do a k-swap. research will tell all. doesnt even have to be here. the info is everywhere!!
Old 11-16-2006
Abortion Survivor

Michalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by familycar
who cares if its rude. its the internet man. if you let the internet bug you then your must be one stressed out pissed off person. the OP obviously isnt educated enough about the motors he wants or has the option to swap. he needs to do more research and he will find the answer to all his questions. custom everything isnt cheap. its more cost effective and more capable if you do a k-swap. research will tell all. doesnt even have to be here. the info is everywhere!!
Thanks, finally someone knows what they are talking about and stops talking **** to me, i agree with you! Look at how many posts we have, i have been called an idiot before because i didn't search or i asked something dumb, its just life.
Old 11-16-2006
Registered!!

estebomb_ftw will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by DUDEitsMATTx
yeah there is only 1 7thgen civic that has a diff swap then a k-swap.. and its the AEM car its in alot of mags it has a B16 bored out to a 1.7L and it tops out at around 200mph they made it just 4 speed records.. so yeah..
I saw that in the mag. That **** was sick. I want it haha.

K20 ftw! If I had money for it, id do it.
Old 11-16-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
who cares about post counts?
Old 11-16-2006
Registered!!

speedingslowly will become famous soon enough
Internet Thugs!!!! Watch Out!!!!!
Old 11-16-2006
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by spoonEM
who cares about post counts?
i think they consider it like street credit or something. the more you have, the more people will listen to you and the more you can smash n00bs....

how it seems to be
Old 11-16-2006
Registered!!

Kung is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by familycar
I just like to treat everyone with respect. People who are rude to the newbs just discourage them. I'm sorry you have to be part of the crowd that likes to bash on the not so knowledgable. I'd rather help them out and point them in the right direction. People like you have killed this forum, and that's why so many old school members with a lot of knowledge have left these forums and I don't blame them.
Old 11-16-2006
Abortion Survivor

Michalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of light
^^^^ I understand that, i didn't mean to be rude but the point is this swap is just an ignorant swap. I always help "noobs" or people that need help, thats what i do, I have a lot of knownledge about turbos and turboing the d17 and some knownledge of swapping, I hate being an ******* also i guess i was having a bad day, It wont happen again, thanks for making me realize it, and sorry to everyone.
Old 11-17-2006
Registered!!

BiggyQ is an unknown quantity at this point
forget putting a b-series in the em2. K20 is where it is at.
Old 11-17-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Kung
I just like to treat everyone with respect. People who are rude to the newbs just discourage them. I'm sorry you have to be part of the crowd that likes to bash on the not so knowledgable. I'd rather help them out and point them in the right direction. People like you have killed this forum, and that's why so many old school members with a lot of knowledge have left these forums and I don't blame them.
first off people like me?? you dont know me. i am not one of the rude ones on this site. you may have been here a little longer but i visit everyday and am constantly helping who i can. so dont point an fingers at me. in respects to anyone else being rude that is their choice. i could care less. like i said its the internet man. do you really know how many dumb people there are in this world?? i have posted a lot of helpful info here. you can search through my posts. you need not be so sensative.
Old 11-17-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Michalo187
^^^^ I understand that, i didn't mean to be rude but the point is this swap is just an ignorant swap. I always help "noobs" or people that need help, thats what i do, I have a lot of knownledge about turbos and turboing the d17 and some knownledge of swapping, I hate being an ******* also i guess i was having a bad day, It wont happen again, thanks for making me realize it, and sorry to everyone.
some people say lambo doors are ignorant and retarded to. Doesnt mean people shouldnt put them on if they like them. You see where Im headed with this? If he wants to do it, let him.

on another note.
Old 11-17-2006
Registered!!

SOAD is on a distinguished road
wtf this is still open? wow lol well at least the old ones did before this site went down the drain
Old 11-17-2006

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
i love lamp
Old 11-17-2006
Registered!!

speedingslowly will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by dp_yz713
i love lamp
"Brick, do you really love that lamp?"
Old 11-17-2006
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
Use The Search Button Noobie.
Old 11-17-2006

Originally Posted by speedingslowly
"Brick, do you really love that lamp?"
"the human torch, was denied a bank loan"
Old 11-17-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

Old 11-17-2006
Abortion Survivor

Yeah i know what you guys mean, a lot of people have told me staying with d17 was stupid, staying with a show car was stupid, and that i have many alternatives but hey this is what floats my boat
Old 11-17-2006
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by spoonEM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!