Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My Em2 SLAMMED! (WARNING LOT OF PICS)

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2006
Don't be a n00b, search ftw
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Mr_Plenty
dat shyt looks tight mayn...but damn, when people take off their hubcabs that shyt jus looks retarded 2 me....nice drop tho
English motherfvcker! Do you speak it? Rhetorical question, everybody knows that you don't. FYI, that means don't answer, Because I really don't want to have to lay eyes on another post like that one.
Old 08-31-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
Old 08-31-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
now vacivic is giving bad rep, whats up with all the n00bs on here.
Old 08-31-2006

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
i got neg repped from logan yesterday, none from vacivic....yet but its so stupid that they are i have 7000 rep points guys, your little negative rep isnt gonna do anything
Old 08-31-2006

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Sujak
holy **** close this god damn thread !!!! OMGggg

it's like honda-tech

Honda-Tech loves this guys car. I think someone said "I don't care if it's cuts springs or no springs at all, at least you closed the gap"

And they call us the ricey forum.
Old 08-31-2006

yea we are "the dumbasses on 7thgen" according to them
Old 08-31-2006

See, this is what I am talking about:

Quote, originally posted by tdac69 »
see this is what im talking about...real help...7thgencivic.com...i got 1 reply...long live honda-tech

But pick and choose who you get info from. Alot of dumbasses and ****** here like 7th Gen. <---Redem2 from Honda-Tech

Tdac69 was asking about differences between UK and US spec 7thgens, and there's a very active 7thgenner from the UK over there. But because there's really no active UK members here, we suck.
Old 08-31-2006

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
They can say whatever the hell they want, I don't look anywhere else but here when I need info on my car

There's members here with far more knowledge than the "certified honda service techs"

Last edited by cubanmike26; 08-31-2006 at 11:02 PM.
Old 08-31-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light
i got made fun of on honda tech for

1. work equips belong on older car..
2. im not low enuff.. (which my exhaust is about half inch from touching ther ground and has dents in it lol..)
3. i drive a 7thgen..
Old 08-31-2006

Originally Posted by varner88
i got made fun of on honda tech for

1. work equips belong on older car..
2. im not low enuff.. (which my exhaust is about half inch from touching ther ground and has dents in it lol..)
3. i drive a 7thgen..

That's funny, most people over on Honda-Tech would suck d!ck for JDM rims.
Old 08-31-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light
there jus mad cuz i can affoard them and almost every hondatech meet ive been to everyone had almost stock cars and sum of the cars that did have wheels were fakes anyway..

+1 rep for that alsoo lol..

Last edited by varner88; 08-31-2006 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-01-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
lmfao. The Honda-Tech section for 7thgens is full of noobs. I've read soooooo much wrong information there. That Redem2 guy is an idiot also. He came on here and said sometihng stupid, so I sold him out and go back to brokeback-tech to spread more misinformation. The only good thing about that place is the information about pre 2000 cars. Because those people just don't get OBDII
Old 09-01-2006
Wanna see a donkey show?

cg95660 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow I stay off the forum for a bit and I have to read 16 pages lol. Imo I do not like super slammed its too unpractical. Don't get me wrong I have done the whole slammed thing with a truck I have. It was fun at first but got really old every time I broke my exhaust hitting bumps. As far as the whole forum dispute its funny we are all car people why can't we get along? Endemic(sorry sp) be glad you do not have a sunroof with your car that low its bound to make dimples(sun roof) like mine which are growing by the month.

Last edited by cg95660; 09-01-2006 at 02:04 PM.
Old 09-01-2006
Registered!!

vacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the rough
the 7thgen portion of H-T is full of noobs, i will agree on that, but the difference is that when we flame them for asking stupid questions, we dont get banned. quite the opposite here.

that portion of the board is so relaxed, it doesnt matter what you say, do it here and damn, you'd be lucky if you don't get banned.

and it was me who said "who cares if his springs are cut, as long as it got rid of the gap"... obviously you didn't catch my sarcasm.

who cares about rep, i gave drew22mader neg rep (like it matters, i dont even have any rep points to decrease his bars) and he IMs me crying, asking me why i gave him neg rep. dude, its neg rep, i didn't approve of your post, dont cry about it.

people give me neg rep all the time on here, and i dont IM you guys crying about it. i just speak the truth, you dont have to approve of what i say your taste is different then mine, doesn't matter.

it's funny that you'd call me a noob when i've been here way longer then most of you under a different name, why did i get banned? for speaking the truth.

this forum doesn't approve of people who like to speak their minds, why do you think most of the cool people got banned? they still come here, under different names.

some people know who i am, others don't. if you do some searching, you'd find out who i am. i dont come on here hiding myself. i just come here to post a couple of times, and sell **** that i need to get rid of.

go ahead, neg rep me. i wont cry and call you out or IM you like others on this board.

oh, and leave OP alone, he's a noob, we all started somewhere. he'll learn sooner or later. not everyone has money to dump on their cars and get the best stuff all at once.
Old 09-01-2006
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
there is nothing really technical on HT for our 7thgen's ... I like the EM2 picture thread though, 86 pages :-p

and for the person above I dont know what you did in the past to get banned this really goes out in general, there is a difference between telling someone you dont like their car or mods, then saying your car is f*kin gay (typical HT comment) or comments similar to that one.

Im sure many people dont like my car or some mods ive done but I cant picture someone comming up to me and saying crap like that in person.

Last edited by ruffryde009; 09-01-2006 at 12:56 PM.
Old 09-01-2006
Registered!!

coupe2003 is a jewel in the roughcoupe2003 is a jewel in the roughcoupe2003 is a jewel in the roughcoupe2003 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by 01HonderCivic
See, this is what I am talking about:

Quote, originally posted by tdac69 »
see this is what im talking about...real help...7thgencivic.com...i got 1 reply...long live honda-tech

But pick and choose who you get info from. Alot of dumbasses and ****** here like 7th Gen. <---Redem2 from Honda-Tech

Tdac69 was asking about differences between UK and US spec 7thgens, and there's a very active 7thgenner from the UK over there. But because there's really no active UK members here, we suck.
Hang on a minute, i am that "very active" HT UK 7th genner. I think you'll find i havn't slagged any 7thgencivic.com member off personally, anywhere, at any time on HT. I like this site too and just because i havn't posted as many times here as i have on HT, it doesn't mean i hate on it. I happen to really like this site too.
The thing is, there's a lot more here for a 7th genner to even read through, let alone post replies to. Like somebody further up the page said, we all have to be a n00b at some point. Lets just live and let live. =)
Old 09-01-2006
Registered!!

vacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by ruffryde009
there is nothing really technical on HT for our 7thgen's ... I like the EM2 picture thread though, 86 pages :-p

and for the person above I dont know what you did in the past to get banned this really goes out in general, there is a difference between telling someone you dont like their car or mods, then saying your car is f*kin gay (typical HT comment) or comments similar to that one.

Im sure many people dont like my car or some mods ive done but I cant picture someone comming up to me and saying crap like that in person.
nope, not too many technical things on that section, but that's why we tell most of them to come here, this site has been on since 2001, that section for a couple of months.

i dont tell people "your car is gay, throw it away", i say the truth, like "congrats on the rice." which is similar to me telling you i dont like that mod, or i dont approve of it.

your car is clean, i like it, even though you have that sticker on your wheels, i'm one of those (couple of people) who don't care about that, i dont care about the whole real or not crap, it's not like that pound or two does any difference to most of us who daily drive the car.

i'm glad there are people like you still around this board. after seeing this thread, and seeing all the badmouthing, i didn't think there were any.

to you man.
Old 09-01-2006
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
wow this thread keeps going and going and going.....i joined honda tech, but i found most stuff useless on there for 7thgen. i did use it for my mom and sisters 94 though. i only used it to promote my sale of sideskirts.
Old 09-01-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
vacivic, no way did i IM you crying, i just asked why you would do it, i didn't think you were gonna get all bent out of shape and post up here that i'm crying to you. I'm a very helpful person on this forum I think and I try to do my best in answering questions, even though I do speak the truth and will tell someone i don't like something, i try to go at it in a nice manner. That is why i think people respect people on here, there not dicks about it, but still get the truth out. Speaking your mind and being rude and stupid about it is two different things, and you telling me people suck up to me is total bullshit. I think this whole thing is getting out of hand. Its all started with this guy posting his car and getting flamed, and somehow I get picked of all people to get put into this ****. Its retarded. You wanna leave me bad rep, ok who cares, I have so much is doesn't effect me. You wanna say you don't like my car, thats fine to, just think about **** before you say it, i'm done talking about this guy, vacivic, logan and whoever else. If you have a problem with me, pm it to me, not go post it up everywhere on 7thgen. Makes all of us look bad to the public and to newcomers. This thread needs to be locked as well as the other one, cause all it has done is start a big *** fight that is getting old quick,
Old 09-01-2006
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
^^^lol wordddd Endemics threads has definately brought up/started alot of heat on the forums, they should definately just get locked.

you guys need to just ignore each other or get along mane this forum is too small to have enemies on it.
Old 09-01-2006
I need a drop

thefever is a jewel in the roughthefever is a jewel in the roughthefever is a jewel in the rough
I'll close it...

FOR SOME NEGATIVE REP!
Old 09-01-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

these threads doo suck..
Old 09-01-2006
I need a drop

thefever is a jewel in the roughthefever is a jewel in the roughthefever is a jewel in the rough
But seriously. With the "VBucks" points, cant you close a thread? I'm willing to, cause I'm tired of this post always being on top. All those in favor say "Aye", All those not in favor, say "Nay"
Old 09-01-2006

Good luck. I haven't found a forum where that close thread thing works.
Old 09-01-2006
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by vacivic2005
who cares about rep, i gave drew22mader neg rep (like it matters, i dont even have any rep points to decrease his bars)
Originally Posted by drew22mader
You wanna leave me bad rep, ok who cares, I have so much is doesn't effect me.
From the looks of it.... drew22mader is not human on these forums. lol Drew's statement above is right.
Old 09-01-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Drews flesh and blood, just keeps his rep up courtesy of me
Old 09-01-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

aye...............
Old 09-01-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by varner88
aye...............
ARRRRR mighty
Old 09-01-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
this thread is still open.....time to post *****

sally struthers
Old 09-01-2006
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
I guess we can post ***** this to get it closesd it guess....

"Lloyd: The first time I set eyes on Mary Swanson, I just got that old fashioned romantic feeling where I'd do anything to bone her.

Harry: That's a special feeling, Lloyd. "

"Sister Encarnación: Well, my favorite color is light tan. My favourite animal is puppies. I like serving the lord. Hiking, play volleyball...

Nacho: You gotta be kidding me. Everything you just said, is MY favourite thing to do, every day! "

Last edited by texascivic2k1; 09-01-2006 at 03:29 PM.

Quick Reply: My Em2 SLAMMED! (WARNING LOT OF PICS)