My Em2 SLAMMED! (WARNING LOT OF PICS) - Page 6 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-29-2006   #151
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
this guy types exactly as another guy i frequently talk to on another forum that is deaf. he made a thread about it here before this topic ever came up. he explains the fact that he is deaf and that is why his english and grammar suck compared to the norm. and his grammar isnt the topic anyway. so why continually post regarding his grammar when its already been explained. keep on topic.....
Old 08-29-2006   #152
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Man, wouldent 5 inches be like, underground? What a 1337 drop that would be
Old 08-29-2006   #153
Registered!!

vacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the rough
this thread went to the *****...
Old 08-29-2006   #154
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by familycar
you arent very intelligent if that is what you think. people that cant hear have a hard time pronouncing words because they have never heard the correct pronunciation. which makes it hard to type and write. why do you think that a lot of deaf people cant speak clearly. or if they do its jumbled and hard to understand with out sign. i know this is fact. like i said i have a frined that is deaf. and i also know several other guys on other forums that are the same way. you guys seriously need to chill with his grammar and english corrections. its not cool to exploit someones disability.

keep bashing....his grammer is perfect on that clubcivic thread that was posted yesterday....we don't need members like this....so much tension over a pos ride that's on gc's with stock shocks...must be great to pretend you got a awesome civic...yeah
Old 08-29-2006   #155
Don't be a n00b, search ftw

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bOoStEd042dr
keep bashing....his grammer is perfect on that clubcivic thread that was posted yesterday....we don't need members like this....so much tension over a pos ride that's on gc's with stock shocks...must be great to pretend you got a awesome civic...yeah

Dude wtf, Go read my post above and tell me that's perfect grammar. Maybe to you it is
Old 08-29-2006   #156
Registered!!

ashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01HonderCivic
Dude wtf, Go read my post above and tell me that's perfect grammar. Maybe to you it is
Why dont YOU go read his grammar on clubcivic thread and tell me if it sounds the same as it does here, cause its not. Then come here and talk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endemic
good idea..

@MidnightCivic: just let em do it.. mod owns me >,< haha.

Thats from page 10...does that sound the same to you??? @ you

Last edited by ashtonp; 08-29-2006 at 02:02 PM.
Old 08-29-2006   #157
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
well compared to what he started using yes...yes it is...just seems really odd how he types different on two different forums....i really don't care anymore...but why lie? and why say you have some crazt suspension setup that everyone wants for 2000.00 in socal? it's probably a set of used GC's too...but whatever this dudes car has gotten way to much attension as it is....basically what it all comes down to is
Old 08-29-2006   #158
Registered!!

ashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bOoStEd042dr
this dudes car has gotten way to much attension as it is....basically what it all comes down to is

True that!

IBTL
Old 08-29-2006   #159
Registered!!

coupe2003 is a jewel in the roughcoupe2003 is a jewel in the roughcoupe2003 is a jewel in the roughcoupe2003 is a jewel in the rough
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

ENOUGH!!!!

Old 08-29-2006   #160
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by coupe2003
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

ENOUGH!!!!

Thank you....

Let it go and get back to topic...
Old 08-29-2006   #161
Dain Bramaged.

jester444 is an unknown quantity at this point
This thread has a topic?

IBTL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-29-2006   #162
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbclark1
Thank you....

Let it go and get back to topic...

Old 08-29-2006   #163
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
looks really good man
Old 08-29-2006   #164
2001 Rallye Red EX

digitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
you arent very intelligent if that is what you think. people that cant hear have a hard time pronouncing words because they have never heard the correct pronunciation. which makes it hard to type and write. why do you think that a lot of deaf people cant speak clearly. or if they do its jumbled and hard to understand with out sign. i know this is fact. like i said i have a frined that is deaf. and i also know several other guys on other forums that are the same way. you guys seriously need to chill with his grammar and english corrections. its not cool to exploit someones disability.
I work with people that are deaf and I know they have trouble pronouncing things because they can't hear. But they all write fine. if some deaf people can't write because of it too, then hey, I'm wrong. Whatever. Point is that guy seems to not be deaf and was using that as an excuse. So it's not right for someone to exploit a disability as an excuse for their poor grammer either. And if he really is deaf, sorry... but you bring this on yourself when you act like an ***. On internet forums everyone gets treated equally (like crap).

And for some on topic: your car is too low obviously and get some wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonp
thats probably the stupidest thing I've heard all day. congratulations for topping my list of stupid things i've heard today.

I never said anything about deaf people reading or writing improperly, I made reference to the clubcivic thread where Endemic appears to be writing perfectly, then here on 7thgencivic where he pretends to be deaf and writing improperly, thus proving what we knew along you dip**** .
The first part of my post was in agreement with you. The second part where I said "you" I was referring to the original poster.

Last edited by digitaldemigod; 08-29-2006 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-29-2006   #165
i have a new home do u

v8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of light
he spells like me
Old 08-29-2006   #166

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonp
Why dont YOU go read his grammar on clubcivic thread and tell me if it sounds the same as it does here, cause its not. Then come here and talk.

Thats from page 10...does that sound the same to you??? @ you

Oh, Guess what dipshit, look at this:
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...&postcount=156

I even posted his comments from clubcivic on here! And they look the same!

And to keep this slightly on topic, the car is way too ****ing low for its own good.

Oh, and digitaldemigod, was that supposed to be a positive rep or a negative rep? I can't tell because the bar is white on my usercp

Last edited by 01HonderCivic; 08-29-2006 at 03:53 PM.
Old 08-29-2006   #167
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitaldemigod
I work with people that are deaf and I know they have trouble pronouncing things because they can't hear. But they all write fine. if some deaf people can't write because of it too, then hey, I'm wrong. Whatever. Point is that guy seems to not be deaf and was using that as an excuse. So it's not right for someone to exploit a disability as an excuse for their poor grammer either. And if he really is deaf, sorry... but you bring this on yourself when you act like an ***. On internet forums everyone gets treated equally (like crap).

And for some on topic: your car is too low obviously and get some wheels.

The first part of my post was in agreement with you. The second part where I said "you" I was referring to the original poster.
look you were told to drop it by a mod. i would if i were you. keep this thread on topic and leave his grammar out of it. this isnt a damn class room its the internet to put it in your own words. who cares if his grammar isnt perfect. move on
Old 08-29-2006   #168
2001 Rallye Red EX

digitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Oh, and digitaldemigod, was that supposed to be a positive rep or a negative rep?

How did it come through? I was not trying to give negative. I was actually just messing with the site... I didn't know where to go to see what rep you had been given and since mine is grey I didn't know if rep was disabled or something. So i wanted to leave someone a positive just to see what happened. Then i noticed when I click home is where I would see my rep score which is 0... that's all. I'm not leaving anyone negatives for any of this. Half of it is misunderstandings and the other half is just typical forum arguing.
Old 08-29-2006   #169

I bought the can see who left rep option in the vbplaza...I'll rep back

Quote:
Half of it is misunderstandings and the other half is just typical forum arguing.
That adds up to pretty much the entire story of this thread

Last edited by 01HonderCivic; 08-29-2006 at 04:03 PM.
Old 08-29-2006   #170
Forum Asshat

Endemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to behold
i swear to god i am deaf... my grammar is bad and good sometimes..

English People will say like My name is Brandon

Deaf People dont use "A, The, Is, Etc" and Example they will say: mine name Brandon..

i am really sorry. i am still learnin. i can leave here and leav you guys alone if you all want. :/ and thanks to whos give a nice comments and respect me!
Old 08-29-2006   #171
Registered!!

Quote:
I bought the can see who left rep option in the vbplaza...I'll rep back
you just gave him 2 green bars when he had none.
Old 08-29-2006   #172

Yeah, I found out if I break someone's rep cherry, It gives them two bars. Dunno why...but it's kinda cool.
Old 08-29-2006   #173
Registered!!

Quote:
Yeah, I found out if I break someone's rep cherry, It gives them two bars. Dunno why...but it's kinda cool.
damn man i was going to ask how the hell you got soo much rep from only being a member for 6 months. then i saw your post count. your a real post ***** arent you??LOL
Old 08-29-2006   #174
2001 Rallye Red EX

Quote:

Deaf People dont use "A, The, Is, Etc" and Example they will say: mine name Brandon..

i am really sorry. i am still learnin. i can leave here and leav you guys alone if you all want. :/ and thanks to whos give a nice comments and respect me!
If you really are deaf, then I'm sorry for what I said. I guess I'm just bored at work today since I work in a call center and have had no calls for like 3 hours and I got caught up in the flaming.

But you should tell us how you lowered the car.
Old 08-29-2006   #175

Quote:
damn man i was going to ask how the hell you go tsoo much rep form only being a member for 6 months. then i saw your post count. your a real post ***** arent you??LOL

The rep is mainly from Ramcosca and Boricua_Civic...Both awesome guys

The post count is thanks to the delete thread and the increase postcount in vbplaza
Old 08-29-2006   #176
2001 Rallye Red EX

Quote:
Cool. It's just coincidence that I was wondering about rep during all this crap. As long as i've been here I always wondered why i had a grey dot. Other vb forums I go to start you with i guess 1 rep point or something kuz you have 1 bar to start.
Old 08-29-2006   #177
Forum Asshat

Endemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
If you really are deaf, then I'm sorry for what I said. I guess I'm just bored at work today since I work in a call center and have had no calls for like 3 hours and I got caught up in the flaming.

But you should tell us how you lowered the car.
call my pager.. isnt that simple and easy? deaf people uses the ring (lights flashin as ring ring) i dont use that.

www.ip-relay.com i use that for call to hearing people.. operator will do everything for me

and how about no?
Old 08-29-2006   #178
Registered!!

Quote:

i actually know these things. i have delt with the hearing impared before. i can tell it is true and that is why i backed you. DO NOT leave this site because of this. some people here just get a little irritated when people are non responsive to questions or somehow try to hide things. you have to remember this is just the internet and no one really knows you so dont take anything personal. the whole" im not telling" thing is what is getting people going. its better to just be open and discuss things. ther are a lot of informative people here. people are very open to help when it comes to mods. but ther are always the select few that dont. dont make yourself on of them. you joined you might as well participate just like the rest of us...
Old 08-29-2006   #179
Registered!!

4*banger is an unknown quantity at this point
I like how car looks slammed! and i lvoe the grammar skillz y0!! why dont u tell use how u did it?
Old 08-29-2006   #180
2001 Rallye Red EX

Quote:
call my pager.. isnt that simple and easy? deaf people uses the ring (lights flashin as ring ring) i dont use that.

www.ip-relay.com i use that for call to hearing people.. operator will do everything for me

and how about no?
Don't worry about it. It's over man.

Now about those springs...

Closed Thread