Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My Em2 SLAMMED! (WARNING LOT OF PICS)

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2006
Forum Asshat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Endemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to behold
My Em2 SLAMMED! (WARNING LOT OF PICS)

I cant park on my driveway. that what it look like.. it touchin on the road.

At the wash car place.. (my cell size is 3 inches damn)

2004 Si Ep3 and 05 Em2

thats where my driveway park

i think its pretty cool pics.

without hubcaps

at the Mountian View
Old 08-27-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
camber kit pwns u
Old 08-27-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
The world pwns him
Old 08-27-2006
Forum Asshat

Endemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to behold
NOPE. :P thanks for your mean comment
Old 08-27-2006
Registered!!

soldierboi will become famous soon enoughsoldierboi will become famous soon enough
LOL thats low man what set up?
Old 08-27-2006
Registered!!

ronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond repute
Your tires and shocks won't last too long being that low but im sure already know that. Get some rims and you'll be set. I didn' t know we could slam the front like that though bc of the macpherson struts in the front.
Old 08-27-2006
Forum Asshat

Originally Posted by soldierboi
LOL thats low man what set up?
thanks.. i am not tellin

Originally Posted by ronaldo9
Your tires and shocks won't last too long being that low but im sure already know that. Get some rims and you'll be set. I didn' t know we could slam the front like that though bc of the macpherson struts in the front.
it been almost 4 months... i have no problems with it..
Old 08-27-2006
Registered!!

xtreme26 has a spectacular aura aboutxtreme26 has a spectacular aura aboutxtreme26 has a spectacular aura about
why won't you tell?
Old 08-27-2006

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Cut springs
Old 08-27-2006

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
sorry but i'm not into the melted springs/cut springs deal, i'll keep my Tein SS coilovers over that.
Old 08-27-2006
Forum Asshat

Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
Cut springs
i done that... the strut prech hitting the frame of fender... i dont think so i will keep that **** goin.

i am not on cut springs. My friend and I done work on it for 3-4 days..
Old 08-27-2006

Were you eating pizza for 3 of the 4 days?
Old 08-27-2006

Wow, 3-4 days? It took me about 5 hours. lol
Old 08-27-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
I just dont care for the slamed look just looks like a stock civic with the springs cut..... whatever floats your boat I guess...
Old 08-27-2006
Forum Asshat

so? i like to workin on the cars as much as i can
Old 08-27-2006
Registered!!

kumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the rough
im tryin to get my air ride setup to tuck in the front.. but its such a bitch... stupid mcpherson struts... my bac ktucks nice tho
Old 08-27-2006
Registered!!

_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough
i bet that **** bounces like a ***** on a *****. when i first got my vic i chopped 4 coils off the springs and it rode like ****. the next day i put an order in for eibach sportlines.
Old 08-27-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by _unclejuice
i bet that **** bounces like a ***** on a *****. .
Old 08-27-2006
Forum Asshat

Originally Posted by _unclejuice
i bet that **** bounces like a ***** on a *****. when i first got my vic i chopped 4 coils off the springs and it rode like ****. the next day i put an order in for eibach sportlines.
trust me.. i dont have any bouncy at all... dude i am too gewd for all..
Old 08-27-2006
RHCP0801 is my hero

1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute
i had it that low, its **** ride quality . ground controls is what i got, good luck finding a new bumper dumass and paint ur door handles and get rims its mid summer
Old 08-27-2006
Forum Asshat

i am not worry about that.. yeah i am thinkin about paint the door handles and mirrors too.
Old 08-27-2006

bamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of light
don't expect any help on here with your grand attitude, cool guy.
Old 08-27-2006
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
good luck driving "salmmmed" everywhere.... looks cool but is it hard to daily drive?
Old 08-27-2006
Forum Asshat

Originally Posted by bOoStEd042dr
good luck driving "salmmmed" everywhere.... looks cool but is it hard to daily drive?
thanks.. and no.
Old 08-27-2006
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
^^^^you gotta take an alternative route probably
Old 08-27-2006
Forum Asshat

i wont go over the train tracks with dips sometimes

Originally Posted by bOoStEd042dr
^^^^you gotta take an alternative route probably

yep. thats what i did over the speedbumps most. it isnt that hard.

Last edited by Endemic; 08-27-2006 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-27-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
nice.....but why post at all if ur not gonna answer question
Old 08-27-2006
Registered!!

a4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura about
one day your just gonna get ****ed going over a pothole
Old 08-27-2006
Registered!!

ronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond repute
His suspension must be dumb stiff for it not to bounce and bottom out. Either that or you have an air ride and not saying. I thought the fad to slam cars went out a long time ago. I'm not busting on you but your setup is just not practical for 99% of us drivers and it looks like you live in a mountainous area too. Either way good job you've got us all intrigued.
Old 08-27-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
i dont like it sorryy

Quick Reply: My Em2 SLAMMED! (WARNING LOT OF PICS)