Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My Em2 SLAMMED! (WARNING LOT OF PICS)

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
Originally Posted by varner88
i was thinking about pnp but i just wanna get it done so ill do it when im ready to go turbo
good deal! a N/a and Turbo PnP are completely different anyway. and n?a set up needs to flow a higher velocity and a boosted application will need to flow volume. so it wouldnt have made that much of a difference in power if you are going to have a PnP done for the turbo set up anyway!!
Old 08-28-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
LMAO... deaf... I go every year down to the Carribean to help at a childrens school for the deaf, and those kids are use grammar just as well as I can so I don't buy that. But anyways I'll respect it because if it turns out its true, I'll feel like an asshat Anyways, so what did you cut the springs with?
Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

Taffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant future
My TOP SECRET setup...

I ain't tellin'...
Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
Originally Posted by PD Chico
My TOP SECRET setup...

I ain't tellin'...
ill bet i could guess!! LOL
Old 08-28-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
hahahahahahahahahaahaha omg haahahahahahahahahahahahah
Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

boxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the rough
hahahaha!!!! oh man +1 REP
Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by familycar
do you know how to read man... enough with the grammar and english jokes. a handicap is not a laughing matter. joke abou this car but not his grammar. i think its awesome that he would actually come here and get involved in such a forum. the last thing we want to do is exploit his handicap.

CHILL ON THE GRAMMAR COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Handicap, is also a no longer accepted term. He has a diability is the more correctable term. I do agree with you though, leave his grammar out of this, after i heard he was deaf, i felt really bad.
Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

boxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the rough
handicapable south park term
Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

civic4dizoor is on a distinguished road
all you guys are phuckin STUPID *** haters ! sign language is his first then english , and why are all of u riding his nuts , he just posted to show you foos how he rides slammed .
Old 08-28-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
whatever just drop this subject. we tryin to help him out, but if he is gonna act like he back in the 6th grade with us well then we gotta treat him like one.....
Old 08-28-2006
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
hahahahaha
Old 08-28-2006
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light
How are you guys trying to help him out. All you guys have done is talk **** about his car when you dont know crap about it. You never know he could have a nice susp set up. If he doesen't want to reveal his set up dont bash him for it.
Old 08-28-2006
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
well if you got something done nicely to your car to engance it wouldnt you want credit for it. hes not telling it to us but posts it up, thats just messed up.
Old 08-28-2006

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Like I said, I doubt its any more quality than most of ours on the site lol. So it wont be anything that we would be "omgz0rzing" about.
Old 08-28-2006
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by tuner04civic
well if you got something done nicely to your car to engance it wouldnt you want credit for it. hes not telling it to us but posts it up, thats just messed up.
If he wanted credit he would of told you his set up already. How is it messed up the guy just showing his car dropped??

Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
Like I said, I doubt its any more quality than most of ours on the site lol. So it wont be anything that we would be "omgz0rzing" about.
Who knows he might be on cut factory springs or bags. Just dont bash the damn guy for not telling you his set up. Thats just fvking retarded

Last edited by MidnightCivic; 08-28-2006 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-28-2006
spell check pwns you

its like saying i have 300 hp on my auto and not say anything else but its fast
Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by MidnightCivic
If he wanted credit he would of told you his set up already. How is it messed up the guy just showing his car dropped??

Who knows he might be on cut factory springs or bags. Just dont bash the damn guy for not telling you his set up. Thats just fvking retarded
u dont get it
Old 08-28-2006

Originally Posted by MidnightCivic

Uh oh, I sense another cut spring member here
Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

adishman should not be trustedadishman should not be trustedadishman should not be trusted
that **** is low boy...
Old 08-28-2006
Forum Asshat

Endemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to behold
haha ok... i went to my dad's shop and work on my honda for fun... i dropped 5 inches for a night... its look like to me. it wont make over the speedbumps or anything like that. its pretty tight.. the front is a little bouncy and the back is smooth..

Heres the pics:

hell yeah.. but i will put it back on 4" tomorrow
Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
he said here hes running Ground Control >>>> http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showt...t=91672&page=2

Last edited by Hayz; 08-28-2006 at 08:13 PM.
Old 08-28-2006
Forum Asshat

Endemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Hayz
he said here hes running Ground Control >>>> http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showt...t=91672&page=2
do you believe me?

that was a lie.
Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by boxcarracer
u dont get it
ur the one who doesnt get it , and is also interested in a damn interfooler
Old 08-28-2006
Forum Asshat

http://www.ground-control-store.com/...p/II=523/CA=55

Description:

This kit fits 03-up Honda Civic (non Si) with stock, Sachs, Boge or Tokico Premium Performance shocks (please specify shock type before ordering).

trimming of stock spring seat allows added range of adjustment front
Expected ride height change from 0 to 2.5 inches
Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by civic4dizoor
ur the one who doesnt get it , and is also interested in a damn interfooler
not intrested...more like amazed iv never seen that before i wouldnt get one...to much of a haslte to maintain....and i get it.

Damn today everyones having their period

and whats so secretive of groundcontrol......

as if it wasnt already low i quote

"look good i thing u should drop it from the back a little more cause in one pic it dont look that drop but other than that looks f'n sweet"

Last edited by boxcarracer; 08-28-2006 at 08:28 PM.
Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

ur getting carried away with this secret **** too endemic haha
Old 08-28-2006
Forum Asshat

haha
Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

K20A_Wanabe is an unknown quantity at this point
First of all Get an camber kit, then take it to honda and get your stuff aligned. Get some rims and maybe it will look halfway decent being slammed. Slammed=Rice
Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

ii think thats what it is....everyone sees stock wheels and goes crazy when seeing a drop like that. just a thought.....earlier i was browsing the forums and found someone with the same drop prob a lot lower and he got props for nice rims and and drop
Old 08-28-2006
Forum Asshat

Originally Posted by boxcarracer
ii think thats what it is....everyone sees stock wheels and goes crazy when seeing a drop like that. just a thought.....earlier i was browsing the forums and found someone with the same drop prob a lot lower and he got props for nice rims and and drop
yeah you got points... i thinkin about that too.. but i will see when i get the rims.. it should be end of sept i hope.

Quick Reply: My Em2 SLAMMED! (WARNING LOT OF PICS)