Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My Em2 SLAMMED! (WARNING LOT OF PICS)

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2006
ThE CoRRupToR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
Slammed look does look nice dont get me wrong but just be careful!! Too many haters!!!
Old 08-28-2006
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
I have secret , no....top secret suspension too.......but we took 5 days and got it 14" lower.........now part of the car travels through the ground when i drive.........soon i'll be getting some stock steelies so we can drop it even more.

Don't even think about asking me how i did this cause I wont even sell my setup when I'm offered $2K for it by all the em2's
Old 08-28-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
hahahaha
Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

04civicdx is an unknown quantity at this point
i say it islike skunk2 coilovers without the adguster in them just the spring
Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

Taffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Hurts2bStock
I have secret , no....top secret suspension too.......but we took 5 days and got it 14" lower.........now part of the car travels through the ground when i drive.........soon i'll be getting some stock steelies so we can drop it even more.

Don't even think about asking me how i did this cause I wont even sell my setup when I'm offered $2K for it by all the em2's

Old 08-28-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light
lol why dont u guys listen to me there cut ebay springs... lol he told me like a week ago when i was chatting to him about cars
Old 08-28-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
I called it before ALL of you, lets not forget that
Old 08-28-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (in my highest girl pitched voice) thats about retarded, unsafe, and cheap.
Old 08-28-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
cut springs....that's kissimme style.....rofl
Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

ashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to behold
I love how new people come here and act like asses. And I'd believe he has cut ebay springs, thats the only way ricers know how to drop cars without busting all their pocket change.

And another thing Endemic, air bags aren't rice if done properly, and even if they're not done preoperly they're a hell of a lot better than cutting ebay springs. Mark my words, you'll have a thread in the For Sale forum looking for a new SSM bumper cause you're gonna rip yours right off. and Guess what everyone's reply is gonna be:

"I have one for sale but I'm not gonna tell you where to pick it up, its top secret"

bahahahahaa
Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

coupe2003 is a jewel in the roughcoupe2003 is a jewel in the roughcoupe2003 is a jewel in the roughcoupe2003 is a jewel in the rough
^^^ Damn right. Acting like an *** on a friendly site like this ain't gonna win you no friends. I just wasted 3 minutes of my life reading through this junk...whats the point in pretending you havn't cut your springs when we all know you have?

YOU = FTL
Old 08-28-2006
Life is better with 5lug

mine is third from the right......./\
Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
i have Tein Super Secret coilovers :-p
Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

coupe2003 is a jewel in the roughcoupe2003 is a jewel in the roughcoupe2003 is a jewel in the roughcoupe2003 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by HondaKorn
mine is third from the right......./\
Cool man, well spotted. Nice ride too BTW
Old 08-28-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Mines dead center, ssm between the orange and black cars LOL. Thats sick its in someones sig
Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
Mines dead center, ssm between the orange and black cars LOL. Thats sick its in someones sig
Yeah, its a cool pic and i thought it would be cool in a sig, especially on the site i poached it from.

Mad props to all you guys for a hot picture!!!

Anyway, enough of my thread-jacking, LOL...
Old 08-28-2006

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
ha ha ha

top secret suspension
Old 08-28-2006
Forum Asshat

Endemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to behold
yall can keep sayin i am on the cut springs its doesnt matter to me

Last edited by Endemic; 08-28-2006 at 01:54 PM.
Old 08-28-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
dude... wtf... was that even english? oh and you have got to be braindead if you spent any more time than a day putting in your set-up whatever it is. when i look at ur car, i just see a stock civic with springs... nothin really special...
Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Rennen
dude... wtf... was that even english? oh and you have got to be braindead if you spent any more time than a day putting in your set-up whatever it is. when i look at ur car, i just see a stock civic with springs... nothin really special...
hey i understand he is being an idiot about his set up but lets stop the grammar and english jokes the guy is deaf and english is his 2nd language. i have a deaf friend and its not easy for them to learn proper english at all. i think he is doing pretty well considering its hard to pronounce and sound out words to type them correctly.

but i do agree its kinda stupid to post a thread about your suspension and not tell anyone what it consists of.
Old 08-28-2006
Forum Asshat

Endemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to behold
Old 08-28-2006
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
you know if you sell it your gonna have to put down the info. just post it up worse case we laugh and move on, by doing this and not telling is just promoting flamming if its not that good. just tell us. come on "DO IT"
Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

DaddyFatSacks is an unknown quantity at this point
Your car is wack! If you want it done right do it right the first time. Or as you would say " Done right want make first time done!"
Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
Originally Posted by DaddyFatSacks
Your car is wack! If you want it done right do it right the first time. Or as you would say " Done right want make first time done!"
do you know how to read man... enough with the grammar and english jokes. a handicap is not a laughing matter. joke abou this car but not his grammar. i think its awesome that he would actually come here and get involved in such a forum. the last thing we want to do is exploit his handicap.

CHILL ON THE GRAMMAR COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-28-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light
ya guys seriously lol i know a deaf guy also and its not easy to learn or pronounce as familycar said..

oo btw familycar i got nippon headgasket and vafcII for the head swap
Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by varner88
ya guys seriously lol i know a deaf guy also and its not easy to learn or pronounce as familycar said..

oo btw familycar i got nippon headgasket and vafcII for the head swap
yeah man, i saw your thread a while ago with a few questions on the install. i thought i saw something about you sending it out to get a PnP as well. is this correct???
Old 08-28-2006

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by tuner04civic
you know if you sell it your gonna have to put down the info. just post it up worse case we laugh and move on, by doing this and not telling is just promoting flamming if its not that good. just tell us. come on "DO IT"
I think he's too embarrased by now to do that..

Post it bitch!!

lol... jking
Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

vacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by DaddyFatSacks
why would you make fun of a deaf guy? he just wanted to show his car. he's a good guy - never came on here to make fun of you being almost 30 playing with kids ****.
Old 08-28-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

Originally Posted by familycar
yeah man, i saw your thread a while ago with a few questions on the install. i thought i saw something about you sending it out to get a PnP as well. is this correct???
i was thinking about pnp but i just wanna get it done so ill do it when im ready to go turbo
Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
i just sold my pnp head with upgraded valves and retainers

Quick Reply: My Em2 SLAMMED! (WARNING LOT OF PICS)