Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Should I be pissed or not?

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
wonder if cardomain keeps track of when you uploaded pictures....
Old 08-23-2006
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
I'm with Valdeezy on this one. I think if anyone has grounds for a lawsuit, it's CarDomain. Tho I wasn't able to find anything on their site saying "all images submitted become the property of CarDomain.com" or anything like that, so I might be wrong. It seems like they didn't actually take the images from you, but from CarDomain, after you put them there. Contact CarDomain and see what they think about this. If the images remain your property, you may get a small sum of money from buyspoilers. Good luck.
Old 08-23-2006
2001 Rallye Red EX

digitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by ruffryde009
mackey AccessPhoto Member

there is a similar thread on this at www.accessphoto.com

..."When you find your pictures or work on other sites or what not, first, check for all emails, CC ebay on it, or the company's own legal department(s). If they have a privacy policy posted on their site, copy the part that says "we own all the images on our site, etc etc" and kindly point out that "URL to image" is not rightly owned by them and must be taken down.

I have found a few ways to do it right, if you'd like to know more, just hit me up.

AIM: mackeydesignz"
If you have your own site and someone links directly to your image and proclaims it as their image (has happened to me a few times) I like to go and move the actual image that I still want to display to a differnet url but then replace it with something else. So to them, the url stays the same but the pic is different. Last time somone hot linked an image was someone selling something on ebay that was similar to mine. Instead of taking their own pics they linked to mine. I edited my listing with the new location of the images, then replaced the original image url with a pic that said something like "this ebay member has stolen my image. the item I am selling is better too check it out here... don't trust a thief that steals pics". I actually ended up getting an apology from that ebay seller.
Old 08-23-2006
Registered!!

soldierboi will become famous soon enoughsoldierboi will become famous soon enough
get some money or parts from them for taking your cars pictures lol and give them to me

Last edited by soldierboi; 08-23-2006 at 10:37 AM.
Old 08-23-2006
Registered!!

AznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really nice
OMG SUE THEM. If u get 10mil let me get like 10,000 bucks lol. Id sue the **** outa them
Old 08-23-2006
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Sujak
This is like that coffe thing but with a car.. canadian coffee place used some guys face that they took a pic of like 15years ago drinking the coffee. all they had to do was pay him $200 at the time, later (like year ago i think) he sued for like 10million and got it.
WHO TOLD YOU TO PUT THE BALM ON!?