Password:jdm yellow fogs - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-20-2006   #31  
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
ebay yellow and a yellow bulb = all kinds of yellowness.....or u can go ion like me :-)
HondaKorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006   #32  
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaKorn
ebay yellow and a yellow bulb = all kinds of yellowness.....or u can go ion like me :-)
well if i went your route, what do i need to do?
exturbo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006   #33  
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
get a connection in J-pan or search other auction sites and other forums......I had a guy in the uk get me the part numbers for: folding mirrors, rear foglight, and some other stuff......
Old 07-20-2006   #34  
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaKorn
get a connection in J-pan or search other auction sites and other forums......I had a guy in the uk get me the part numbers for: folding mirrors, rear foglight, and some other stuff......
you dont have the part numbers for the fogs?
Old 07-20-2006   #35  
Life is better with 5lug

ill check, im at werk now...lol
Old 07-20-2006   #36  
Registered!!

Honda_Inspired is an unknown quantity at this point
Ion right here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/01-02...09950208QQrdZ1

I'm just concerned about the quality
Honda_Inspired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006   #37  
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I used to have the ion fogs. I got rid of them though because they were way to blue for my tastes, and I'm a super jdm *****
TheSmuggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006   #38  
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
what the hell password and ebay are the SAME both are made of glass I had the ebay ones for over a year the fine if not perfect you can say ebay is **** but unless you've bought them I don't want to hear it its a waste to buy fogs for over a $100 just get the ebay ones and move on....

Hayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006   #39  

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
*sigh* I guess I'm going to have to break down and buy the ebay ones. My last resort =*(
Old 07-20-2006   #40  
Life is better with 5lug

get ion....nothing less than JDM brad.....how dare u buy usdm??? j/k
Old 07-20-2006   #41  

I used to have ION's WAY back in the day. I got them when I got my tailights. I got rid of them though because I don't like how blue they are.
Old 07-20-2006   #42  
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute
well... i will take what i have and love it! i know i may have spent more, but if somethings wrong, customer service will be easier.
burke420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006   #43  
Registered!!

the ions look nice. but they have a blue tint to them with yellow. i just want staight up yellow. i wanna get lexus fogs. those are the nicest ones ive ever seen that are yellow.
Old 07-21-2006   #44  
Life is better with 5lug

Then ebay yellow fogs and nokya yellow bulb would make it really yellow
Old 07-21-2006   #45  
Registered!!

mm i have to search ebay and find ones that fit a 04.
Old 07-21-2006   #46  
Registered!!

4bangin is an unknown quantity at this point
well i recieved my ebay yellow fogs. they are nice looking and fit great. they are basically the exact same thing as oem fogs except they are yellow and the housing is metal whereas the oem fogs housing was plastic. took about 15 min to install. hardest part was putting the bumpercover back on by myself.
4bangin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006   #47  
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute
nice....how they look on??
burke420 is offline   Reply With Quote