Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Password:jdm yellow fogs

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2006
The World Is Yours!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute
Password:jdm yellow fogs

i was wondering if anybody has bought theese fog for our cars yet? i have a couple buddies with 99-00 civic that got their from here. i ordered some sunday night, they should be here by monday the 24th.
http://www.passwordjdm.com/product.a...on=1&P_ID=1840
Old 07-19-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
i saw those last week, they look good and the lense is glass
Old 07-19-2006
Registered!!

greenEX will become famous soon enoughgreenEX will become famous soon enough
129.99 seems kind of high to me to be a blowout sale but is that a good deal?
Old 07-19-2006
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
nice im going to order them! nice find...rep'd
Old 07-19-2006
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
i would say dont waste your money. i would personally buy another ebay kit before purchasing "JDM EM" fog lights for $130 +shipping...
Old 07-19-2006
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
well its what a lil more then the ebay ones, and alot cheaper then buying them from the honda dealer.

and you have to tint the fogs yellow if you want them like that instead of buying them already done. just popem in.
Old 07-19-2006
Registered!!

its free shipping but yeah i'm with dirty sam

from ebay:

Aren't these the same as the ones on Password but alot cheaper?

Last edited by greenEX; 07-19-2006 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-19-2006
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
i thoguht the regular clear ones were going for $29.99 + $10 shipping or something? so that's $40 + a $5 can of yellow krylon paint and you have yellow fogs.

edit:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/01-02...QQcmdZViewItem

buy it now price; $21.99
shipping: 19.99
total: 41.98
Old 07-19-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
but krylon wears off and lamin-x burns vs a yellow glass lense.....but if you look at the wiring and the switch, looks like the ebay crappola....might be a gimmick....hmmm
Old 07-19-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
i've had yellow lamin-x on clear fogs for a few months now, and they still look new.
Old 07-19-2006
Registered!!

^ you really think it would be a gimmick?
Old 07-19-2006
Life is better with 5lug

maybe, what are the ebay yellow fog lenses made out of? They both look similar.....maybe just using the jdm theme to boost prices......but if they came with an oem switch, im all over it!!
Old 07-19-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Well, both of those pictures, the ebay and the apsswrod jdm ones, dont have the same parts as the oems (im looking at my spare parts from my oem stuff now). I'd reckon to say the password ones are the same as the ebay ones.
Old 07-19-2006
Registered!!

mmm interesting...but the only differance is that the JDM ones from yellow already!
Old 07-19-2006

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
^What?

Both the ebay and assword jdm (pun intended) are yellow
Old 07-19-2006
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
atleast passwordjdm has quality parts unlike all the ebay stuff
Old 07-19-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
^What?

Both the ebay and assword jdm (pun intended) are yellow
i thought the ebay fogs come clear and you have spray them yellow? the password jdm ones come yellow already..thats what im saying..so that saves you time and whatnot, plus its ebay. i dont buy stuff from ebay. i dont want to get shafted. i hear about too many poeple. no matter what the product is.
Old 07-19-2006
Registered!!

check out my link earlier in this thread i posted one to the same xact fogs on ebay (Yellow) same switch and everything for about half that price shipping included!
Old 07-19-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
idk, looks like a scam. jdm fogs aren't yelolow theyre ion (blue yellow mix). those look just like the ebay ones. and glass lens will get broken the day you install it.
Old 07-19-2006
Registered!!

Yes, now i wanna get those. i need to find those fogs but fit a 2004. thanks you

Originally Posted by gearbox
idk, looks like a scam. jdm fogs aren't yelolow theyre ion (blue yellow mix). those look just like the ebay ones. and glass lens will get broken the day you install it.

you see. that it why i would rathe pay the 129. for password jdm's fogs for our cars. has better rep then ebay.

Last edited by exturbo6; 07-19-2006 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-19-2006
Registered!!

4bangin is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by greenEX
its free shipping but yeah i'm with dirty sam

from ebay:

Aren't these the same as the ones on Password but alot cheaper?
i just bought those fogs from that exact same seller 2 ****ing weeks ago and have yet to recieve them. he wont even email me back or message me back or anything. 99% seller rating?? dont know how he got that when he wont even respond to a ****ing message.....hes an asshair.
Old 07-19-2006

I don't think we are arguing weather the password JDM ones are "real" or not, because they're not, it's simple as that. think they are wondering if the ebay ones and the password JDM ones are the same thing. It simply could be that PWJDM is buying them from ebay and then tossing them on their site, making a 60+ dollars profit off them.
Old 07-19-2006
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute
maybe so... but i have a buddy with some for his EMI and his have been going strong for 4 months, so no fade, no problems. switch works great. i cant wait till i ge them tho. i dont car if i may have gottem ripped...but if so, i'd rather know i bought them from Password, rahther ebay. i read many ppl having problems wit hthe switches. i want a kit i know friends have had a like oem install.
Old 07-20-2006
DU MA Con Cac

Em2onCPRs is an unknown quantity at this point
every shop sellls the same crap.. i think its same thing as ebay ones.. i think its better to just the buy the clear ebay ones and then lamin-xed them.. they will only melt if you use any nokya or hyper white bulbs. other than that like halogen bulbs you are clear.
Old 07-20-2006
Life is better with 5lug

they will burn on reg bulbs, at least they did on mine.....thats why i went ion :-)
Old 07-20-2006

Yeah, they burned mine. Next up, ebay fogs. Luckily I have oem everything else so just the lamp assembly's going on.
Old 07-20-2006
Registered!!

Honda_Inspired is an unknown quantity at this point
How about buying clear ebay fogs and use yellow tinted bulbs?
Old 07-20-2006

I have the yellow bulbs, but I like the look of the whole housing being yellow during the day. I tried the Krylon stained glass spray paint, it made it like a rough textured glass. It's yellow, but not transparent all the way, kinda opaque. Perhaps I did something wrong.
Old 07-20-2006
DU MA Con Cac

Em2onCPRs is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by HondaKorn
they will burn on reg bulbs, at least they did on mine.....thats why i went ion :-)
no problems on my car.. i drive a lot..
Old 07-20-2006
Registered!!

so then whats a nice fog you can get that the lens is already yellow? ebay still?

Quick Reply: Password:jdm yellow fogs