Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

WS6 or EVO IX

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2006
- hella tite y0 -

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
Originally Posted by spudracer326
fyi you can get a evo rs out the door for 25k...not 36k....I say evo because i hate ws6's...they are ugly....poorly made and handle like garbage...My dad has an evo and I am going to place an order for a evo here in a week or two....THe evo handles much better compared to my sisters ss camaro and is much quicker to 60 and for that matter to any speed...I know its not the same car but close enough....the problem here is I think all of 1 or two people have actually driven let alone ridden in either of these cars..so i dont think there opinions should matter...they are basing there opinions on what theyve heard not what they have experianced...having driven both and driven both hard for that matter I can confidently say your making a mistake getting the ws6....the evo is a truly superiotr car imo...if you like the f bodies then go for it but imo you are buying the wrong car...also for those going through clutches like crazy in there evs its because they are moorons and launch there car on the stock clutch...the clutch is the evos known weakness and is easly fixed by taking it easy on the starts...or going aftermarket....if your smart thoguh there is no reason you cant get 45k miles outa the clutch...

ohh and 350z are teh gay.....way overrated...
sounds like u've never driven in a F-body with that remark....
and I have driven both.

THe evo handles much better compared to my sisters ss camaro and is much quicker to 60 and for that matter to any speed...
no **** the evo has a quicker 0-60 time...but I'm sorry the WS6 will own it top end. There is no way in hell a stock evo will pull anyway near has hard as a stock WS6. Anyone who knows anything knows that LS motors are top in motors, there low end sucks.

I like both cars...both cars have there ups on downs...but personally I'd chose the F-body. Everyone has there own opinions but dont sit there and say the WS6 is trash because ur an Evo fanboy.

.....anyways....good luck choosing ur car mang....u'll definitly have fun with both cars
Old 07-07-2006
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by s0ltker
sounds like u've never driven in a F-body with that remark....
and I have driven both.

no **** the evo has a quicker 0-60 time...but I'm sorry the WS6 will own it top end. There is no way in hell a stock evo will pull anyway near has hard as a stock WS6. Anyone who knows anything knows that LS motors are top in motors, there low end sucks.

I like both cars...both cars have there ups on downs...but personally I'd chose the F-body. Everyone has there own opinions but dont sit there and say the WS6 is trash because ur an Evo fanboy.

.....anyways....good luck choosing ur car mang....u'll definitly have fun with both cars

i agree.
Old 07-08-2006
Registered!!

VTECTypeR is an unknown quantity at this point
Dude get a freakin WS6. Those cars are insane and not much were made. You dont see alot of WS6's on the road. You can make them crazy fast for not that much either.