Possible new front - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-23-2006   #31
Registered!!

jrb121180 will become famous soon enough
that will be sooo sweet
jrb121180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006   #32
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
yeah i think its hot as hell. now the big one can you do it in california gold with a CF hood? see sig or memebrs ride for color, oh yeah and some cali gold eyelids.
ajhdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006   #33
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
do it keep us posted
Civicman1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006   #34
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
if you have a picture of the front of your car I can just put it on there and try to match the color the best I can. But I can work on piecing things together for you.

EDIT: I have the color done the best I can for now. It's close but definately not exact. I just can't find a good picture of the hood to put on. All I can find are either not the same hood you have, or the ones I find that you have are at the wrong angle to put on. I'll post up progress tomorrow morning.

http://i3.tinypic.com/15guhcn.jpg <----Link to bigger pic

Ok this is what i'm up to so far. I maintly consentrated on the front end. I know the outline around the doors and what not else isn't great. I could find a good pic of the hood you have so i just made my own cf hood quick. Any touch-ups or changes let me know. I have a long boring day ahead of me.
Also, in my opinion I think it would look great. Definately a good idea.

Last edited by blackBDMcivicLX; 06-24-2006 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
blackBDMcivicLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006   #35
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
go for it...original = coolness!!!
HondaKorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006   #36
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
yeah thats def the sex. ima do it.
ajhdragon is offline   Reply With Quote