Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Possible new front

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
Possible new front

how do you guys think this will look on teh fronyt of a 7thgen?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MERCE...QQcmdZViewItem

i know its a mercades front, but i'll make it work. It would be clean as hell and unique all in 1. Maybe a CF splitter at teh bottom. was looking for an E46 but they cost to much.
Old 06-22-2006
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
I think that would look pretty sick acctually! Make it happen!
Old 06-22-2006
I'm unusually bored.

tony_buttons is an unknown quantity at this point
I think it would look ok, but I think most people wouldn't recognize the amount of work it will take to get that fo fit your car.
Old 06-22-2006
Registered!!

wsccd3 is an unknown quantity at this point
try and put it on and show it
Old 06-22-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
not really about trying, i would just mold it inot the stock front, and i don't ahve to worry about an IC in the way, so 1-2 day job max.
Old 06-22-2006
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
that would look real nice i think. different and clean. something no one else has done.
Old 06-22-2006
Registered!!

MYK1013 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm all for it man. show pics when u get it done.
Old 06-22-2006
Registered!!

fallout is a jewel in the roughfallout is a jewel in the roughfallout is a jewel in the roughfallout is a jewel in the rough
Try photochoping it first to see how it actually looks like. But nonetheless, it'll be a bitch to get that to look right.
Old 06-23-2006
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all
if you know how, i say make it happen.
Old 06-23-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
put a skyline front in on. or put the headlights of the benz on. might not look right but it would be tight to see someone do this
Old 06-23-2006
Registered!!

vacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the rough
i think it'll sit higher then our oem bumper so it'll look deformed.
Old 06-23-2006
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
If done properly (which I am pretty sure it will) it will look great!
Old 06-23-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by tony_buttons
I think it would look ok, but I think most people wouldn't recognize the amount of work it will take to get that fo fit your car.
i think hes right
Old 06-23-2006
balatuba

Buwisit is an unknown quantity at this point
after installation post pics
Old 06-23-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

not trying to do an extreme body modification, so no custom headlights. And the skyline is kind of done alot with the "R34" bumpers. not looking to get people staring the car down for extreme mods just want something diffrent since im going to be drivign the car for the next 9 or so months. I hate stock and love orgional.
Old 06-23-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
well as far as the e46 bumper why dont you just look into the new accolade front bumper. it really looks like a M3 front to me
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=266766
Old 06-23-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

probably fiberglass, and if it is polyurathane its probably going to end up costign like $300, vs the cost of the CLK bumper, becuas ei alreayd ahve everything eles i need, like the plastic bond, rivits, possible fiberglass, and bondo.
Old 06-23-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
PFRP polyfiber reinforced plastics its a flexible variant to traditional fiberglass..
this will be an easy conversion from 03-05 to 01-03. basically the same as the c class bumper.
Old 06-23-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

yeah my evo front is polyfiber, its still fiberglass and breaks easy as hell.
Old 06-23-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by ajhdragon
yeah my evo front is polyfiber, its still fiberglass and breaks easy as hell.
that is one of my whoes about kits as well. that is why i want OEM rear and sides. i ahve the cf type r lip now and i am scared about it cracking. i just dont htink the curved lines on the CLK bumper fit our car. i would have to see it on the car to tell for sure. but this isnt my project. i would love to see something out of the ordinary but it has to flow with the rest of the car
Old 06-23-2006
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
Here is a super quickie chop for you. I just put it on my car bc I didn't feel like search for your car or another to put it on.

Last edited by blackBDMcivicLX; 06-23-2006 at 03:22 PM.
Old 06-23-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

thats awsome man. thanks +1
Old 06-23-2006

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
No problem. Thanks for the rep.
Old 06-23-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

anyways you could possibly chop some CLK fogs in too?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-02...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 06-23-2006

Yup. I'm going to search around for a better pic of them so the chop turns out better.
Old 06-23-2006
Registered!!

i dont quote know about that. the upper and lower grille dont match. i dont knwo what it is. it doesnt look bad but i think there are others that may flow better. just my opinion though.
Old 06-23-2006

There ya go.
Old 06-23-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

I think i looks sick, and i have an altezza grill, if it dosen't go well i'll get a chrysler grill or something and mold that into the altezza grill frame.
Old 06-23-2006

I'll do a chop with the rs grill or whatever it is a little later just to see how it would look with that.
Old 06-23-2006
Creative Mind Extraodinare

Graphicdude will become famous soon enoughGraphicdude will become famous soon enough
i like it, I say do it!!

Quick Reply: Possible new front