Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Trunk fixed *pics*

Old 06-02-2006
Proudly Canadian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slawek is an unknown quantity at this point
Trunk fixed *pics*

You pay a little more, but when the job comes out like this it's totally worth it.

Before:

After

Old 06-02-2006
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
nice!
Old 06-02-2006
You bought a used dog??

def01tones will become famous soon enough
haha i like ur plates. g'd up from the feet up!
Old 06-02-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
G'd UP!!!!!
Old 06-02-2006
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
ok call me slow or ****, but wtf is GD up???
Old 06-02-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
Originally Posted by CiViCPrAnInG2k1
ok call me slow or ****, but wtf is GD up???
ahahahahah...... what part of the country you live in??? go download ummm g-unit G'd Up..... i think they explain it clearlyy haha
Old 06-02-2006
Proudly Canadian

not even, download Snoop's version, the G-unit version is gay :P
some people say Giddy Up too, and the occasional moron will say GO UP.. *hands out Darwin awards*
Old 06-02-2006
Banned

Originally Posted by Slawek
not even, download Snoop's version, the G-unit version is gay :P
some people say Giddy Up too, and the occasional moron will say GO UP.. *hands out Darwin awards*
i said g-unit cause i guess its more mainstream.... i guess snoop is now too since drop it like its hot came out.....
Old 06-02-2006
Banned

LowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to all
Snoop was mainstream loooong before "Drop it like it's hot"
Old 06-02-2006
Banned

Originally Posted by djrabbi
i said g-unit cause i guess its more mainstream.... i guess snoop is now too since drop it like its hot came out.....
i mean like on those white stations, he blew up wit drop it like its hot......
Old 06-03-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
did you buy a new trunk or get it fixed?
Old 06-03-2006
Registered!!

5peed|2acer is an unknown quantity at this point
They even removed that darn helicoptor leaf thing cant even tell there was a dent in it anymore
Old 06-03-2006
Proudly Canadian

Originally Posted by ***** Fn FBM 85
did you buy a new trunk or get it fixed?
got it fixed bud..
amazing job eh?
Old 06-03-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
hell yeah it is...i would've just got a new trunk lid and had it painted...wtf happened anyway?
Old 06-03-2006
Registered!!

isuzu5000 will become famous soon enoughisuzu5000 will become famous soon enough
yeah what happened and how much did it cost?
Old 06-03-2006
Proudly Canadian

I was coming back from a club with some buddies, it was raining like crazy.. Yes I had a couple drinks but nothing that would have me suspended for DUI or anything.. like 2 beers over the night. Anyway, it was raining like cats and dogs, and my buddy is like "**** man gotta ****".. so I pull into this plaza, go around the back and it was a tight alley way.. so I let him ****, comes back soaked in rain.. so I try to do a 3 point turn or whatever u call those things and I back up.. slowly, slowly, knowing i'm close to the wall.. then i tapped something, but REALLY lightly.. so I didnt want to go and check coz it was pouring rain, and it was so light that I thought i just tapped my bumper on the wall.. next morning, BLAM!!! And I still don't know what it was... probably something sticking out of the wall :S Bumper and spoiler untouched.. also it probably didn't help that I have 15% tint all around, tough to see with NO lights in the alley way... oh well, lesson learned.

Cost me $575 CDN total.. $200 paint, $300 fix, $75 tax
Old 06-03-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
wow that's a lot! they did a great job though. looks great!
Old 06-03-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
u should have just gotten a carbon fiber trunk and got that painted.
Old 06-03-2006
Registered!!

mexinaction will become famous soon enoughmexinaction will become famous soon enough
damn reall nice job that they did
Old 06-04-2006
Boredom causes changes ;)
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
Does look much better - though might just be the too clean look, but looks lighter than it should to me.

Also, about the price. Though yeah, body damage does suck. Though, looks like an glob of clear needs to be buffed out (just on the trim piece).. Also surprised they didn't touch up above your Si emblems.. surprised you didn't shave them off too in the process To each their own.
Old 06-04-2006
Proudly Canadian

i didnt want anything 'shaved'. The emblems came off, entire trunk lid was primed and a big area was painted. Yes the one area needs to be buffed, I'm going back next saturday. The reason is it was so bloody humid the paint came out like that, so he couldnt do anything until it dries for a week. He said wont be a problem just come back in a week when it dries and 15 min buff should fix it. Color match is exact, picture came out like that coz 2 different cameras were used.

Didn't want CF. Looks gay with one piece CF. I'm not about modifying my car for the purpose of saying "i modded my car". I want it to actually do something and match. If I got a CF trunk, I'd need CF hood, then the rest would have to be done (black rims, lowered, etc). IMO a stock car w/CF hood and trunk would look silly, and I'd have to dump huge coin to do the rest of the mods. I dont have a lotta cash right now so I needed the cheapest solution, and this was it.

I'm just happy it looks like I never hit anything

Last edited by Slawek; 06-04-2006 at 10:08 AM.
Old 06-04-2006
Registered!!

Honda01 will become famous soon enoughHonda01 will become famous soon enough
Slawek - you wouldn't happen to be in Ottawa would you??... think I've see that plate before
Old 06-04-2006
Proudly Canadian

Nope, Kitchener, Ontario buddy, never been in Ottawa! Maybe you saw GO UP