Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Jester's 2002 EX (New Pics!)

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2006
...ever grinning...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JesterMasque is an unknown quantity at this point
Jester's 2002 EX (New Pics!)

Well guys, I just got my car back from getting resprayed. It went in for a little bit of body work (front cover and rear bumper replacement), but I told them to just get every little ding out and they ended up respraying the whole thing. It's all good though because they gave me a great price...

Anyway, I used to have clear corners, but since I told them to take care of the whole car, they got me new headlights too ¬.¬ But they did the paint job 2 mil thicker clear than the factory and it made a huge difference with how deep the silver looks. It almost looks ice-blue in the right angle (can't really appreciate it in the picture).

Well, on to what I have installed here:
Eibach Sportline Springs
Neuspeed STB
Toyo Proxes 4 Tires 195/50 R15
Tenzo Rallye-2 Driver Seat (passengers didn't like it so I left the driver-side in only)
Base RSX Shifter ****
Redline Goods Leather Shift Boot w/Orange Stiching
Redline Accessories Aluminum Pedals

Soon To Install:
AEM SRI
Clear Corner Headilights
Exel TZ-10 17" Rims (depends on tax return)

I'm getting my eBay CAI tube powdercoated so when that's finished I'll slap the AEM filter back on and take a new pic of the engine bay. Also, I'm sorta saving up for an extra pair of headlights to clear, so those will be in when I find the right deal (I'll put the ones on there now in storage). In my interior I have an base RSX shifter **** and my 02 has amber lights inside so I decided to stay with it and got a real leather shift boot with orange threading from RedlineGoods.com. I think those two little things give the center counsel a nice little kick without being too flashy. I also put in a set of AutoZone pedals that my buddy gave me for free as an open item. They add a cool little touch I think.

I added this to show my drop with the springs, otherwise the outside is all stock

I'll update this picture when I get my intake back from powdercoating.

So, any ideas to help detail/upgrade the look of my engine bay? I want to get new 4-2-1 header, but not sure which to go with because I want more looks than I do want to go all out performance. ANy suggestions for other things?

Also, when I put my Tenzo seat back in, I thought it might be a cool idea to string my seatbelt through the designated holes for the 5pt harness. Evertime I closed my door my seat belt would get stuck (the side wing of the seat would be right up against the door) so I would have to open up again to get the belt and I got tired of it all the time. If anyone out there has a seat with the harness holes and would like to do this it's really easy. But if you need some help just PM me. If you look it's just a small bracket on the bottom of the seatbelt with 2 bolts. Slip it of, slip it through, slip it back on

Last edited by JesterMasque; 04-05-2006 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Added Pictures
Old 04-02-2006
Registered!!

R3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to all
how comfortable is the seat?
Old 04-02-2006
...ever grinning...

I'd say it's fairly supportive, definitely a LOT softer than the stock tho. So if you like the firm, probably not the seat for you. But it defintely cradles you and you are PLANTED when taking hard turns etc.

I've sat in some seats and my legs or my *** will go numb after like 15 minutes, but that doesn't happen with these, and I'm a little bit of a bigger guy too. I've done 1+ hr rides with it and no pains or anything. I just think that they are made little cheap because the back always creaks... But it's only like $300 for on so I wouldn't expect like Bride quality or sumthin.
Old 04-02-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
i had those seats in my eclipse...they were ok but mostly crap...didnt like them much cuz they were too soft...but they helped me sell my car faster lol
Old 04-02-2006
...ever grinning...

XD
Yea, I got mine for free from a buddy for my birthday. He thought they'd look cool, and it does! But I wouldn't pay for them. All I paid for was the slider and bracket to install...
Old 04-02-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
werd man...i got mine for $100 with sliders and brackets...not bad considering what i got in return
Old 04-02-2006
Registered!!

bullet02ex will become famous soon enoughbullet02ex will become famous soon enough
raging, wihere did you ger yours for 100$ I want some!!!!!!1
Old 04-05-2006
...ever grinning...

New pictures added!
Old 04-05-2006
Registered!!

mateusz is an unknown quantity at this point
get some racing seatbelts.... and sell me the stock one
Old 04-06-2006
I just burnt my tongue

i got mine from a homie who hooked it up...i also had a racing harness because in the eclipse the stock seat has the seatbelt latch on it
Old 04-06-2006
Registered!!

TheMadBomber is an unknown quantity at this point
Jester, thats a nice looking ride. You can see the clear coat quality in the reflections on the side. How far did you drop it?

--TMB
Old 04-06-2006
...ever grinning...

It WOULD be nice to a racing racing, but I don't have a roll cage to attach it.

Thanks for compliment on the clear coat; from the looks of it, I'd say that it's dropped about 1.5".