Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Boricua_Civic's Pics

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by juzthewy
how did u like punta cana? very beautiful tourism spot.

it was sweet.my girl and i went in NOV..NOV 3-7..a couple days...but it was beautiful...we went on sarfari tour from 9am til 5pm.got wasted on the tour, i had the best chicken ever, must have gotten wack 30mins before we got to the place to eat...

beach was sick...was up at 7am did breakfast everyday, was on the beach by 830 til 5pm..lunch in between there but didnt leave the beach...then from like 5ish til 7pm we were at the pool, then showered then dinner....

dinner was very good...food is a lil different from what im use too.but i loved it..im actually looking into going back in NOV again. but surprising my GF...for a whole week this time...thats when i might propose...
Old 01-06-2006
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by juzthewy
how did u like punta cana? very beautiful tourism spot.
BTW where did you stay...we stayed at the Sunscape Hotel Grand.we got drinks as soon as we got out of the taxi and a cookie and a cool towel..it was awsome...best experiance ever so far...plus i like getting pampered like that..lol
Old 01-06-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
I went to DR and it was great, the hotel was nice and so the beaches, very alike to PR, if you decide to come to PR, you should visit the national forest of the caribbean, El Yunque (its sick!!), Las cuevas de Camuy, Culebras (a little island with one of the most beautiful beaches), the boobies of Cayey (yes boobies, two mountains that look like ***** ), You should visit the observatory of Arecibo( world's largest radar), El morro (spanish fort), el viejo San Juan...I can be here all day, well if you decide to come, just ask me
Old 01-06-2006
Registered!!

^^ hey thanks man!!!!i def keep that in mind!!!

everytime i go to a different country i wish i could speak there laugange..it sucks not know what they are saying....i mean i have a friend from PR, and anyother one from DR. but i have no clue when the speak spanish what the hell they are saying..it sucks..

i always wonder if they are talking ****! lol idk thou!
Old 01-06-2006

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
^^haha...Spanish is one of most difficult languages to learn to speak and write too...
Old 01-06-2006
Registered!!

juzthewy will become famous soon enoughjuzthewy will become famous soon enough
::sigh:: i <3 spanish. the original romance language, next to latin. Its only hard to learn if u learn late
Old 01-06-2006
Registered!!

yeah i hear that! wish i culd learn it thou..i hear it all the time!
Old 01-06-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
I think I am going to force myself to learn italian soon. Which so far from what I have seen is very close to spanish.
Old 01-06-2006
Registered!!

k20importtuner is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks cool, you're exhaust looks like it's a little crooked, though don't know if anyone said anything, don't read every post..
Old 01-06-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by k20importtuner
Looks cool, you're exhaust looks like it's a little crooked, though don't know if anyone said anything, don't read every post..

Old 01-06-2006
Registered!!

k20importtuner is an unknown quantity at this point
What is there to be confused about? Look at the pics, it looks like it's over to the left of the exhaust cutout in the lip

Don't mean to be critical... lol
Old 01-06-2006

Originally Posted by k20importtuner
Actually you're the first one to say that, its not crooked. Its just that the Aero kit gap makes it look like if it was a little to the left, its the HP Racing J-spec Catback and fits perfecftly, i'll post a pic of the exhaust, let me upload it

Last edited by boricua_civic; 01-06-2006 at 11:10 PM.
Old 01-06-2006

here's how it looks...

Last edited by boricua_civic; 01-06-2006 at 11:20 PM.
Old 01-07-2006
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
looks nice. i had those same wheels cept they where chrome nad black, g-racing!! lol
Old 01-07-2006
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
I got it now, thanks brotha
Old 01-07-2006
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by IrockCivics
I got it now, thanks brotha
hahahaha
Old 01-07-2006

I think Pitbull is Cuban...
Old 01-07-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
lets not get our feathers ruffled over stupid comments guys...
Old 01-07-2006
Civic Gurlies

HondaChic is a jewel in the roughHondaChic is a jewel in the roughHondaChic is a jewel in the roughHondaChic is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by boricua_civic
I think Pitbull is Cuban...
^^ He is.

Nice car. Love it!
Old 01-09-2006
Registered!!

dj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to all
i re-opened this thread any more drama, or talk about the drama that went on. i will delete the whole thing.

Last edited by dj02; 01-11-2006 at 05:19 PM.
Old 01-25-2006
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
looks clean
Old 01-26-2006
Registered!!

shj503 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice ride! love the rims!
Old 02-03-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
wow reallllllly nice...
Old 10-15-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
junior h.m is an unknown quantity at this point
thats clean
Old 10-15-2006
Tire Spin

Str8UpCivic will become famous soon enough
Very nice. Like it a lot. keep up the work!
Old 10-15-2006
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
lmao...old *** thread
Old 10-15-2006

yeah that's my ride they're old *** pics too. I wonder who bumped it thanks for the comments