Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Boricua_Civic's Pics

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2005
In love with Diana...te amo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I'm a maniac when it comes to my car, it's my baby I bought the sideskirts because they were the only ones in the store, don't know if they are for the 4 door vic, but fitted perfectly and I love them. Thanks for the good comments!
Old 12-20-2005
Registered!!

illmatic1981 is an unknown quantity at this point
That's effin hot to death...Is that a type r lip? If so where did you get it? Don't know if they make em for the 05's but I want that lip, I like how it all flows with the sides, rear, the deck wing. Madd props
Old 12-20-2005

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Is the 99-00 type-r lip, bought it on ebay for $35
Old 12-20-2005
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
Looken good, wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good!
Old 12-20-2005
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
looks great. i love that rear spoiler. the side skirts are a little out of place, but hey, you have a great looking civic.
Old 12-20-2005
Registered!!

civ10jbiz is an unknown quantity at this point
best lookin spoiler i've ever seen on a vic...
and where did u get ur fogs from???
Old 12-20-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
ooooohhhhh im gonna have to get me a lip from ebay now...it looks so good...any modifications?

i got my fogs off ebay for 80 shipped (04-05 kit)
Old 12-20-2005
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
My first impression, That vic is so nice, I really like the spoiler.
Old 12-20-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by infinite012
looks great. i love that rear spoiler. the side skirts are a little out of place, but hey, you have a great looking civic.

eya my thooughts exactly.... the car is hot none the less, i think with as clean and sleek as the front lip is the sides take it off a lil, and ive always been a hater when it comes to projectors, and i dont know why but the 04 rear just seems so out of place (on every 04-05) but thats just me, those are lil things and the rims are a lil to busy for me.... now with all that said, i cant lie, the car is clean and it will deff turn some heads. u can tell u take pride in ur ride mang deff get a
Old 12-20-2005

Originally Posted by ragingSPAM
ooooohhhhh im gonna have to get me a lip from ebay now...it looks so good...any modifications?

i got my fogs off ebay for 80 shipped (04-05 kit)
To fit that lip you need another person to help you, but no modifications needed, just buy two side tape to get it stiff enough
Old 12-20-2005
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
wow.. your car looks beautiful. the wing looks great! your car is sooooo clean! that red is shinning like crazy! great job man!
Old 12-20-2005
Registered!!

crazyasian will become famous soon enoughcrazyasian will become famous soon enough
i might get me that spoiler soon after i get my seats. where did you get em and did they come prepainted or just primered and you had to paint it? im prob also get that roof spoiler along with it.
Old 12-20-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
great job. im liking all of it!
Old 12-20-2005
Registered!!

Da1lyDr1ver has a spectacular aura aboutDa1lyDr1ver has a spectacular aura about
looks good. the front sorta looks like the older IS 300s. the only thing i'd change (2 actually) is the rims and definately the side skirts. the lip kit you have on is nice, but the side skirts doesnt flow with the rest (it sticks out too much compared to the front and back).
Old 12-20-2005

I have night pics, wanna see them??
Old 12-20-2005
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Well, duh!
Old 12-20-2005
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by boricua_civic
You forgot about the FN and the 1... lol
Old 12-20-2005

Now everyone knows my plate hahaha...
Old 12-20-2005
Proud to be a civic owner

es2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
i think it looks really nice.. good job!
Old 12-20-2005

Thanks!!
Old 12-20-2005

Originally Posted by civ10jbiz
best lookin spoiler i've ever seen on a vic...
and where did u get ur fogs from???
Guess...ebay
Old 12-20-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
Originally Posted by boricua_civic
Now everyone knows my plate hahaha...

its ok not many of us live in puerto rico or even know how to get there...or even know anyone else there that drives a 7thgen...hahahaha anyways did u get the lip $35 shipped?...cuz im looking for one but i cant find any for that cheap...it looks really really good and im gonna do that soon...plus i just got my fog lights

also did u smoke the fogs a little bit?
Old 12-20-2005

Originally Posted by ragingSPAM
its ok not many of us live in puerto rico or even know how to get there...or even know anyone else there that drives a 7thgen...hahahaha anyways did u get the lip $35 shipped?...cuz im looking for one but i cant find any for that cheap...it looks really really good and im gonna do that soon...plus i just got my fog lights

also did u smoke the fogs a little bit?
35 dollars shipped, what a deal uhh??, also it is made from urethane. Yes, I smoked the fogs a little so they match the headlights.
Old 12-21-2005

Thank you all, for your great comments!!
Old 12-21-2005
Registered!!

kortik is an unknown quantity at this point
sweet pic and car
Old 12-21-2005
Registered!!

xkimsungminx is an unknown quantity at this point
dude your car looks REALLY nice, i'm really lovin the front lip, back bumper and the wing mad props, but yea you should get sides that flow a little better, just my thought on the car, other wise your cars lookin really sweet, i think i should get me the front lip for my car too , and how much did you get it painted for anyways?
Old 12-21-2005
Registered!!

how much was the camera shots look awesome
Old 12-21-2005
Registered!!

7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice
shots of the retro at night!!!!
Old 12-21-2005
Registered!!

do you have HID projectors?
Old 12-21-2005

Originally Posted by kortik
how much was the camera shots look awesome
Camera is Sony DSC-S90, cost me $189 at Office Max, I'm a noob in the picture taking , i will get better

Quick Reply: Boricua_Civic's Pics