Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Boricua_Civic's Pics

Old 12-22-2005
Fiji Club Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HondaGuy12 is on a distinguished road
damn car looks great..what kinda projectors are those?
Old 12-22-2005
Registered!!

xkimsungminx is an unknown quantity at this point
oh hey by the way, was yours type r STYLE or was it real type r lip off of ebay? the ones that say type-r style are the ones that come urethane, and the others are abs plastic, from the ones i've seen atleast
Old 12-22-2005
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
I dont remember, i just bidded and I won, ABS plastic tends to break.
Old 12-22-2005
Registered!!

ooh okay good to know, thanks for that info but how'd you get it for $35? everythings like around $75-$85 including shipping costs and stuff
Old 12-22-2005

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Lucky day for me when I found it, I bidded in the final 2 minutes
Old 12-22-2005
Registered!!

-_-;; sucks for me then EFFFFFFFFFFF and i'd have to get it painted too, and people said it'd cost more to get it paint matched to the honda magnesium metallic, if i want to get it perfect. or do body shops get paint from manufacturers?
Old 12-22-2005
Registered!!

pacopepe132 is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks great, think I am going to transform mine with that tsunami spoiler and the lip kit...
Old 12-22-2005

I only bought the color for 30 bucks, my buddy paints . OEM color by the way.
Old 12-22-2005
Also known as rlmedin1.

K/Turbo will become famous soon enoughK/Turbo will become famous soon enough
Nice ride Bro! Very clean! I like the the front profile of your car. Are you going to retro some HIDs in your projectors?
Old 12-22-2005

I dont think so... where you from boricua??
Old 12-22-2005
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
Looks very good man!! It all flows together very well. I also got a 99-00 Type R lip (polyurethane) for my 05' and it is kind of a tight fit... I'll post up pics soon. Keep up the nice work man!

Last edited by 05_ CivicJDM; 12-22-2005 at 04:17 AM.
Old 12-22-2005

Yes it is a tight fit, that's why if you go with ABS plastic it may not fit, because you may not be able to stretch it a little, but that's my opinion. Thanks for the comments!
Old 12-22-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
very nice
Very very Nice..

Now where did you get that front lip ?????
Old 12-22-2005

Ebay
Old 12-22-2005

Originally Posted by Honda2k4
car is lookin good, where did you get the wing? did it come painted? and how did you put it on?
damn I dont remember the site cause I cleaned my mailbox and I bought that wing like two weeks after the car and my car is almost two years, it doesnt come painted and it was installed at a shop.
Old 12-22-2005
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Sup boricuas!
Mano... where you got the fogs, eBay too?
Old 12-22-2005

Guess
Old 12-22-2005
Registered!!

glassJAwzr is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by boricua_civic
These are my vic's first photos, hope you like it comments please and no haters

looks nice,love the projectors
Old 12-22-2005
Registered!!

HiVtec is an unknown quantity at this point
Boricuas , cuantos habemos en este site?

The spoiler and front lip looks nice
Old 12-22-2005

Well, the ones I know well are you, pacopepe, ramcosca, pichy, Irockcivics, I'm sure there are more in our Boricua Squad
Old 12-23-2005
Registered!!

D17Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
you can get the wing from modacar.com theres a good amount of things for our car there but i think the wing kinda exspensive there
Old 01-03-2006
Registered!!

hdave is an unknown quantity at this point
wow that front lip looks awsome.
the spoiler is very very good too.

overall your car looks amazing
Old 01-03-2006

Thanks
Old 01-03-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
do u know who the ebay seller was?...cuz if they have more for $35 shipped i wanna get it from them haha...cheapest i can find is $65
Old 01-03-2006
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
very hott
Old 01-03-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
i love you boricua wheres my damn nobel prize for figuring out "i like the women with the big a$$" i love your car more tho
Old 01-03-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rhcp0801
i love you boricua wheres my damn nobel prize for figuring out "i like the women with the big a$$"
So you like the big a$$es then? You should come down to our island of Puerto Rico and see what we goin' on in here...
Old 01-03-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
looks great except that ring around the projector.
Old 01-03-2006

I have more pics of my baby!! , the question now is: wanna see them?!?
Old 01-03-2006
Words on a User Title

Why not, bitch?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Boricua_Civic's Pics