Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Boricua_Civic's Pics

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
somebody please ban this guy, he insulted me; hahaha ramcosca, we hate you, pu$$y
Should I put the pics here or open a new thread?

Last edited by boricua_civic; 01-03-2006 at 05:49 PM.
Old 01-03-2006

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rhcp0801
i love you boricua wheres my damn nobel prize for figuring out "i like the women with the big a$$" i love your car more tho
, you'll get it when you come to PR and the prize is a sexy Puerto Rican babe
Old 01-03-2006

Hope you like it!
Old 01-03-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
nice new pix...damn i want that lip...do u know if the seller u bought it from has any more for $35 shipped?
Old 01-03-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
hmmm puerto rico, how about you come to new york with that babe and ill bring a few of my babes also, a nice big hot 7th gen babe party
Old 01-03-2006

^^That idea is tight, mm let's see , the problem is the stay, i dont want to pay for a hotel

Last edited by boricua_civic; 01-03-2006 at 07:37 PM.
Old 01-03-2006
Registered!!

RussEXT is an unknown quantity at this point
very nice keep up the good work
Old 01-03-2006
Registered!!

aznrocka is an unknown quantity at this point
nice new pics...those night pics r sweet
Old 01-03-2006

Originally Posted by ragingSPAM
nice new pix...damn i want that lip...do u know if the seller u bought it from has any more for $35 shipped?
sorry but I dont know who the seller was cause I bought it in Octuber and I cleaned my mailbox

Last edited by boricua_civic; 01-03-2006 at 07:41 PM.
Old 01-03-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
what about feedback?...thats one way unless u have too much to go through heh
Old 01-03-2006

Never thought of it, give me a sec till I finish installing a Bose Acoustimass Speaker System
Old 01-04-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by boricua_civic
^^That idea is tight, mm let's see , the problem is the stay, i dont want to pay for a hotel
HOTEL??? lol hahahaha no hotel needed, my friends got an apartment u can crash there, and u know its no party unless you and the girls sleep over, thats when the fun happens...more fun that is
Old 01-04-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
LOL!!! Why do you hate me? All I've done is have fun! LOL!
Old 01-04-2006

Originally Posted by rhcp0801
HOTEL??? lol hahahaha no hotel needed, my friends got an apartment u can crash there, and u know its no party unless you and the girls sleep over, thats when the fun happens...more fun that is
Damn, this is starting to dig in my head
Old 01-04-2006

Originally Posted by ramcosca
LOL!!! Why do you hate me? All I've done is have fun! LOL!
I hate you b!tch, first you're puerto rican (just kidding ), second you have the same vic as me (same year, color and model), third you have the same PC, the same digital camera and last but not least, you are a hahahahaha
Old 01-04-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Hahaha!!
Drama Queen my ***!

*fart*

Ok, there he goes. He's just correcting... Drama KING! Not Queen...
Old 01-04-2006
Registered!!

civicrider01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice ride, I like the rims
Old 01-05-2006
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all

Nice ride mane! I love the wing!
Old 01-05-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
can I ask something to you since you are from puerto rico... I mean you no offense by this. But why do all these people move from puerto rico to the US and then all they do is brag about how puerto rico is the best place in the world. Why don't they move back? I know uncle sam wastes millions of dollars a year on people who are lazy, but c'mon. If its so great why are you still here?

I hope I didnt sound racist, but this is a real big issue where I live and I need to know if these poeople are just stupid or what.
Old 01-05-2006

Originally Posted by diskreet
can I ask something to you since you are from puerto rico... I mean you no offense by this. But why do all these people move from puerto rico to the US and then all they do is brag about how puerto rico is the best place in the world. Why don't they move back? I know uncle sam wastes millions of dollars a year on people who are lazy, but c'mon. If its so great why are you still here?

I hope I didnt sound racist, but this is a real big issue where I live and I need to know if these poeople are just stupid or what.
Ok, you cannot steriotype an entire ethinicity, meaning puerto ricans, by a small group saying what you say, I live in the island of Puerto Rico, and will not change it for any country. I have to admit that, like every other races, puerto ricans, colombians, mexicans, asians or even north amercans move from their country to others in the search of a new life, searching for jobs, problems with the family and then have in their hearts a special love for their mother land, that's why you hear so many puerto ricans saying that PR is the best (But, like in every part of the world, there are suckers, pu$$ies and ****** that think they or their country is the best thing in the world, we dont live in a pink world). I also hear the same from many other cultures, including US. You have to understand a little about our history, and how the americans came and invaded our island and tried to impose their culture and language, an example of this is that the imposed of english teaching spanish, math or history in english, forgetting that our language was spanish. They persecuted every person that wanted PR free, meaning that they were extremists. There is a loooooooooooong story about this, they came as liberators, but history demonstrates the oppossite, we are the oldest colony in the world, but we have maintained our autenticity and culture. We were from 1492 to 1898 a Spanish colony, then in 1898 Us troops came. We have 514 years of coloniage and we still have our culture, language and roots.
Uncle Sam wastes millions of dollars on us, but all that money comes to them duplicated.
All I can say to you is that there's no hate on me for you saying that cause many of you dont understand the real reality of us, do a little search on Puerto Rican history and you will be amazed.
We have Roots, Blood and Pride, and we take each one of them very deeply in our hearts and no one will make us change what we are...

Last edited by boricua_civic; 01-05-2006 at 09:16 PM.
Old 01-05-2006

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Ok, you ... what we are...
Ok I very much respect your reply first off. Thank you.
Second off, let me explain that my city is infamous for having people, specifically from PR and Dom. Rep., moving here and living off the government. So I mean you no disrespect. I just want to explain the root of my frustration.
As for the pride thing I understand that also. I unfortunatly have little pride in being american. This country is stupid. We pay taxes so that the gov't can waste it everywhere. We elect politicians who do everything to screw the common american. Freedom has its price: corruption.
I consider myself honest so I can't stand being associated with this country some times (like the war right now) I hope move to europe some day actually. But I plan on assimilating into that culture, not trying to bring my nasty american habits over there and force them on the people who live there. I have a problem with people who won't assimilate with their surroundings, and unfortunatly instead of the people 'new' to my area trying to learn english and get jobs they have actually forced area businesses to learn and even advertise in spanish along with contributing very little to the area. I have a big problem with that.
So now you can see why I feel like I do. And know I know why you, and your people, feel the way you do. Neither of us like being forced to change by unwelcome foreigners.

I hope this was insightful and not offensive.
Old 01-05-2006

I am very happy that you asked me, I know you were'nt trying to be offensive, no problems . Also, if we, puerto ricans, go to the US, we dont have to live off the government or illegaly, cause there was a Law(long time ago), dont know which one, that made puerto ricans US citizens.
Old 01-06-2006
Registered!!

juzthewy will become famous soon enoughjuzthewy will become famous soon enough
::sigh:: i sure do <3 7thgencivic.com.. Dom. Rep. is gorgeous i was juzt out there last week. God i sure do <3 DR. Very nice car btw.
Old 01-06-2006

Originally Posted by juzthewy
Dom. Rep. is gorgeous
my parents have told me that, but I have never been there. I have been to grand cayman, aruba, and a few other places in the region, but I had more fun when in europe both times.
Old 01-06-2006

You will not regret coming to PR
Old 01-06-2006

Maybe Ill vacation there in a few years. I dont know though. After being to Aruba twice, I can't wait to go back. I think my next vacation is going to be Aruba. Too bad Ill have to wait about 2 years, since my parents offered the trip as a graduation (college) present. I may even turn that down if they agree to get me an 8th gen Si instead! lol.

If I do come down any time soon ill be sure to let you know. I am dieing to see that lip in person.
Old 01-06-2006

I just have to warn you, it's a provocative lip, no kissin' haha
Old 01-06-2006
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
I am very happy that you asked me, I know you were'nt trying to be offensive, no problems . Also, if we, puerto ricans, go to the US, we dont have to live off the government or illegaly, cause there was a Law(long time ago), dont know which one, that made puerto ricans US citizens.
Rep for you for keeping your cool and not hateing!
Old 01-06-2006
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
i wanna go vacation in PR..ive only been to the airport for a tranfer flight to punta cana...but flying over PR it looked real nice..
Old 01-06-2006
Registered!!

juzthewy will become famous soon enoughjuzthewy will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by exturbo6
i wanna go vacation in PR..ive only been to the airport for a tranfer flight to punta cana...but flying over PR it looked real nice..
how did u like punta cana? very beautiful tourism spot.

Quick Reply: Boricua_Civic's Pics