Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Boricua_Civic's Pics

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2005
In love with Diana...te amo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kortik
do you have HID projectors?
No I don't have HID, looks like HID's but no
Old 12-21-2005

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by xkimsungminx
dude your car looks REALLY nice, i'm really lovin the front lip, back bumper and the wing mad props, but yea you should get sides that flow a little better, just my thought on the car, other wise your cars lookin really sweet, i think i should get me the front lip for my car too , and how much did you get it painted for anyways?
Thanks for your thoughts, i think I'll get the Aero side skirts, we'll see; will post pics if I buy them. Well my type-r lip cost me 35 dollars and my friend paints, so I only bought the color, 30 dollars for it.
Old 12-21-2005
Registered!!

kortik is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow for some reason I though HID there
Old 12-21-2005

Yeah, i have a crazy civic...
Old 12-21-2005
Registered!!

redex04 is an unknown quantity at this point
i love the front lip and spoiler
Old 12-21-2005
Registered!!

Black03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura about
very nice ride
Old 12-21-2005
Registered!!

SEVYN is an unknown quantity at this point

everything is GOOD.

i gotta go along with everyone else and agree with the sides, but my god bro.. job well done with the liip kit!

if the 04-05 taillights look outta place..try the 01-03's... i like those better than the newer tailights. the older ones make a C.. and a backward C... iuno just looks tight at night when they are lit.

give it some thought!
Old 12-21-2005
Registered!!

SEVYN is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by boricua_civic
Is the 99-00 type-r lip, bought it on ebay for $35
did you have to make any mods for it to fit onto your 04-05?

i didn't know that the lip would fit on a newer civic.. if i had known, it woulda been on my car by now!.. PM me back with more info? thanks bro.

was the lip made out of plastic, fiberglass, or utherane... << spelled wrong.

Last edited by SEVYN; 12-21-2005 at 05:35 AM.
Old 12-21-2005
Registered!!

hotdogpilot is an unknown quantity at this point
sweet ride man; i like those wheels
Old 12-21-2005
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
se ve nitido papa!
Old 12-21-2005
im a psychopath...what are you looking at?

claudeboi is an unknown quantity at this point
nice ride man
Old 12-21-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
nice and clean...keep it up!!!!
Old 12-21-2005

Originally Posted by SEVYN
did you have to make any mods for it to fit onto your 04-05?

i didn't know that the lip would fit on a newer civic.. if i had known, it woulda been on my car by now!.. PM me back with more info? thanks bro.

was the lip made out of plastic, fiberglass, or utherane... << spelled wrong.
Well, it's made out of urethane, I don't know if ABS plastic will work, because that lip you got to strech it a little so it fits, that's why you need another person to help you out, hope it helped. Thanks for the comments !!
Old 12-21-2005
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Jajajaja!!! Ya no estas negativo! Tas neutral, papa!!! JAJAJA Lo que hacen par de fotos, eh?
Old 12-21-2005

Si mano, un member me dijo toma pa q salgas de la mala rep q te dieron
Old 12-21-2005
Registered!!

Polo2k4 will become famous soon enough
Holy **** thats hawt....keep the 04 tails, dont change them. The front lip looks great!gj
Old 12-21-2005

I will not change them, those are the best tails for our vics.
Old 12-21-2005
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
I will not change them, those are the best tails for our vics.
only cause you have them!
Old 12-21-2005

Originally Posted by pon55
only cause you have them!
, but really, ask almost everyone here, they like them better over the 01-03 tails; that's what i've read here so far.
Old 12-21-2005
Registered!!

Honda2k4 is an unknown quantity at this point
car is lookin good, where did you get the wing? did it come painted? and how did you put it on?
Old 12-21-2005
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
04-05 tails are the most pimpin'! And on second place the 99-2000's...

Sorry guys! Just look how sexy 02civic_rida's ride looks like with the 04's!!!

And why did the taillight conversation start?
Old 12-21-2005

I dont know, some think that 04 tails look unmatched on our civics, I dont know really who started it...
Old 12-21-2005
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
, but really, ask almost everyone here, they like them better over the 01-03 tails; that's what i've read here so far.
But they only look good on us Rallyyyyyyyyyyyyy Red Civics!
Old 12-21-2005

haha , I think they look great on all colors, but red with red looks way hotter :yeah:
Old 12-21-2005
Wish I had a Turbo 3)

04|5spdCivic can only hope to improve
love that car man. keep up the good work. love that wing i was actually looking at one on ebay the other day. gotta wait till after x-mas though lol. did you ever have that wing installed without lip kit? did it look alright?
Old 12-21-2005
Registered!!

MYK1013 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice nice nice.
Old 12-21-2005

Originally Posted by 04|5spdCivic
love that car man. keep up the good work. love that wing i was actually looking at one on ebay the other day. gotta wait till after x-mas though lol. did you ever have that wing installed without lip kit? did it look alright?
I installed it with my rims and tein ss and looked good.
Old 12-21-2005

Yo Pichy, I love my Signature, Gracias pa' !!!!
Old 12-21-2005
Words on a User Title

Lucío...
Old 12-21-2005

haha, I love it, no vengas you like it too b!iatch!!

Quick Reply: Boricua_Civic's Pics