Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Me And My Brother in Town

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
just one simple question why do people hate? do they hate cause they're jealous or they just dont like the car, or just not there style. i see no reason here to hate we all have our different styles. and when people **** talk are they just in a really bad mood do they just hate on civics when they have one. why is all this arent we all a family? Cant we all just get along.
Old 12-19-2005
Registered!!

DUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura about
yah i like them.. they both are nice.. gold rim will make the vic look even better and the rsx is so crazy lookin
Old 12-19-2005
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
I like the drag racing style spoilers on both cars. Very original. Also,i love the front bumper! dang! Wut kinda front bumper is that on ur civic, haven't seen that before.
Old 12-19-2005
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
the projectors and tails on the rsx have to go, and it needs to dropped, otherwise, get bigger tires to reduce that 4 foot wheel gap. Unless you like the 4x4 look. But hey, that's just me. So call me a hater if youd like, but you post your **** on here and you will get a variety of opinions. Not all of them will be positive.

Last edited by skipbarber; 12-19-2005 at 10:49 PM.
Old 12-19-2005
Registered!!

sweeteli99 will become famous soon enoughsweeteli99 will become famous soon enough
why is your (sedan civic) drivers door a different color than the rest of the car?
Old 12-19-2005
Registered!!

sweeteli99 will become famous soon enoughsweeteli99 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Christian Calim
just one simple question why do people hate? do they hate cause they're jealous or they just dont like the car
i'm willing to bet no one is jealous.

edit: but maybe there's that one special person out there that is jealous...not me though

Last edited by sweeteli99; 12-19-2005 at 10:59 PM.
Old 12-20-2005
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
i guess you guys are right. i just thought everyone here has positive attitudes to everyone here since we all have the same car oh well. i guess i just shouldnt be too nice to everyone here then. i mean ive seen people here with stock civics and talk **** about other cars here whos way better lookin and a faster performance than theirs. but i guess thats just the way people are.
Old 12-20-2005
Fiji Club Member

HondaGuy12 is on a distinguished road
i guess you guys are right. i just thought everyone here has positive attitudes to everyone here since we all have the same car oh well. i guess i just shouldnt be too nice to everyone here then. i mean ive seen people here with stock civics and talk **** about other cars here whos way better lookin and a faster performance than theirs. but i guess thats just the way people are.

amen.. seen it a million times.. dont worry.. just dont take peoples opinions to heart.. i like ur car because its very unique...
Old 12-20-2005
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
w3rd. some stuck up *** in here thinks his "stock" looking civic is the best. for crying out loud, he keeps bashing other mods and saying it's ugly and whatnot. i mean, just because you have ugly shitty plastic stock parts on your car doesn't mean everyone else's mods are ugly. OMG get the fvck over yourself, your car is so stock looking its plain and boring. (i'm talking about the stuck up *** not you christian).

btw: you still haven't answered the question, what kind of kit you sport'n?
Old 12-20-2005
Formerly 2blu

Nick will become famous soon enoughNick will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by CiViCPrAnInG2k1
i mean damn can someone answer my question. what kit is that on the blue vic? LOL
Its custom..... I want one SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad!!!!!!!!
Old 12-20-2005
Registered!!

to all my fellow 7thgencivic thanks good comments i have been given by you cool guys. i see no reason to hate on each other and talk all this crap. i mean people makes the biggest deal out very small things on cars. theres a scratch, need to drop .05 inches, or would be better if you take this and this and that out would look better, these are the common things people are saying to others peoples car i see in other threads. cant you guys see that were working on it tyring to get our cars the way we want it to be. well people just to let you know the side and back is octane r34 but i had the sideskirts molded into the car. and the front bumper is custom made at a shop in vegas called regulate which they dont do body work anymore just all motor (damn that sucks) looks very similar to the c-west for the ek just on my car.
Old 12-20-2005
Registered!!

isuzu5000 will become famous soon enoughisuzu5000 will become famous soon enough
pichy---great job on the chop.
civic looks hott---maybe a little too aggressive but hott
rsx looks way too aggressive--IMO (which is all it is) lose the headlights
please tell me there is a k20a underneath the vic!!

STOP WHORING THIS GUYS THREAD!!!!
Old 12-21-2005
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
just one simple question why do people hate? do they hate cause they're jealous or they just dont like the car, or just not there style. i see no reason here to hate we all have our different styles. and when people **** talk are they just in a really bad mood do they just hate on civics when they have one. why is all this arent we all a family? Cant we all just get along.
let them hate! who cares!!!
dust your shoulders off...
Old 12-21-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
Not really feeling it sorry man.