Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Me And My Brother in Town

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
thanks people for the good comments
Old 12-18-2005
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
im gon have the nerve to tell u to get rid of ur rims and get some 19" bronze wheels... with that color and the bronze wheels is gon look sick.. and by having 19s u can drop a lil...save $$$ u need them like this

go ahead and tell me that **** looks wack... u will have to post ur adress so i can go and kick ur A$$
Old 12-18-2005
Registered!!

klectic has a spectacular aura aboutklectic has a spectacular aura aboutklectic has a spectacular aura about
wut front is on the civic?
Old 12-18-2005
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
that does look hot, reminds me of subarus, i usually see them with the blue on bronze
Old 12-18-2005
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
well i gotta say. those do like tight. now you got me thinking man! anyone wanna buy my rims? once i get some gold/bronze rims ill be kicking everyones *** in the car shows!
Old 12-18-2005
Registered!!

anyone here plays streetfighter. ill whoop anyones butt in here especially mvc2 and i cant drop any lower im riding on some eibach springs

Last edited by Christian Calim; 12-18-2005 at 03:21 AM.
Old 12-18-2005
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
i would buy ur rims if i didnt just spen $530 on an exhaust
Old 12-18-2005
Registered!!

im selling my 17 rims for 600 with some falken ziex or whatever you spell it rubbers now! haha! had them since august only put 1300 miles in them only. anyways pichy2g honestly i dont think your spoiler looks all bad if you could adjust it a little lower itll be all good.
Old 12-18-2005
Registered!!

Thuener will become famous soon enoughThuener will become famous soon enough
meanist rsx ive ever seen, i love it.
Old 12-18-2005
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
Your car looks great like always! The RSX looks insane, very aggressive.
Old 12-18-2005
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
Crisitian i have made a sig for u with the bronze wheels so everytime u post something the pic will be right in ur face and tease u all the time... now u dont have to get these same rims i just did it to give u an idea to see how your car would look like with bronze wheels... get new wheels of ur choice the just have to be bronze..OMFG that sit is gon look sooooo sick..
so here is ur new sig my friend.. i dont pic a mamber out of the blue like this very often and make a sig for them but you sound like a kool kat brothah... enjoy..

do not request sigs here visit the photochop area thank you
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	cristian.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	63034  
Old 12-18-2005
Fiji Club Member

HondaGuy12 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by PICHY2G
Crisitian i have made a sig for u with the bronze wheels so everytime u post something the pic will be right in ur face and tease u all the time... now u dont have to get these same rims i just did it to give u an idea to see how your car would look like with bronze wheels... get new wheels of ur choice the just have to be bronze..OMFG that sit is gon look sooooo sick..
so here is ur new sig my friend.. i dont pic a mamber out of the blue like this very often and make a sig for them but you sound like a kool kat brothah... enjoy..

do not request sigs here visit the photochop area thank you
damn that looks omg hotness...makes me think about getting gold rims instead of black.. damn pichy you always make me want something..lol
Old 12-18-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
HA! me and my bro also have a vic and a rsx!
Old 12-18-2005
Premium Member

04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice
Nice rides Dude!!!

^^ well said thats what i was gonna say, rich kids driving civics? possibly but not a 7thgen lol
You can't be rich to drive a 7th gen Civic?
Old 12-18-2005
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
wow...thats all I can say after reading u guys posts.......both of u guys need to grow up, its the internet peeps talk ****, if both of u cant handle dont post on forums then....

now on the cars, not my style but still nice, the only thing I see is the rsx needs a drop like posted before me, other than that get some engine work done now lol
Old 12-18-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
both look hot
Old 12-18-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
both really nice looking rides. nice to have another showed out sedan to the site.
Old 12-18-2005
Registered!!

Marin is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks good, but the blue civic looks like there is white pearing through the blue. Some places on the blue look darker and other places look like you can kinda see white. Is that just your camera maybe?
Old 12-18-2005
Registered!!

Blkcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
you noobs! hahaha J/K
Old 12-18-2005
Registered!!

naw its just the camera i thought of the same thing too with the color but then i went out and looked quickly to see my car everything just fine .
Old 12-18-2005
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
the sedan is pimpin. what kind of kit do you have? all you need now is red/clear JDM tails.
Old 12-19-2005
Registered!!

Coloraduh_Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by PICHY2G
im gon have the nerve to tell u to get rid of ur rims and get some 19" bronze wheels... with that color and the bronze wheels is gon look sick.. and by having 19s u can drop a lil...save $$$ u need them like this

go ahead and tell me that **** looks wack... u will have to post ur adress so i can go and kick ur A$$
Damn dude you've got photoshop skills. That looks real good, that and the sig you made
Old 12-19-2005
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 02civic_rida
pretty out of control, but clean, not bad , just not my taste
I'm with you
Old 12-19-2005
Registered!!

anybody here wants to buy rims and tires 600!!!
Old 12-19-2005
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ doesn't know how to respond to posts. post #51
Old 12-19-2005
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
is it me or does the blue look two toned in the pics..
Old 12-19-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
rsx needs to be lowered...nice civic thou!
Old 12-19-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by eye_see_you
is it me or does the blue look two toned in the pics..
yeah front half looks darker then the back half..
Old 12-19-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
nice, but the front door and rear door do look like different tones.
hope to see your car when i move down to LV.
Old 12-19-2005
Banned

i mean damn can someone answer my question. what kit is that on the blue vic? LOL

Quick Reply: Me And My Brother in Town