New Car for me, Infiniti G35 Sedan - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-15-2005   #31  
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
these wheels kick *** i think!!!

http://www.axiswheels.com/wheels/penta/penta.html

or

http://www.axiswheels.com/wheels/decade/decade.html

or

second row 6 down!

http://www.racinghart.com/wheels_low.asp

or

5 down

http://www.mayawheels.com/wheels.asp

all these rims are sick, but the first 4 rows going across are sick and would prob look real nice on your car.
http://www.racinghart.com/wheels_rac.asp

Last edited by exturbo6; 11-15-2005 at 10:45 AM.
exturbo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005   #32  
Registered!!

PitbullCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boggie1688
A nice car indeed...good luck with the 6mt thing. You should like it...everyone there is nice or at least when i use to go...and there lots of old threads about everything you need to know.

Out of curiosity how many miles does the car have?
The car has 35,000 miles on it, in excellent condition. I will still always be on this forum because my honda is my baby, and shes paid for.
PitbullCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005   #33  
Registered!!

Exturbo, those are some nice rims. I dont know about Lowenharts, maybe something a lil bit cheaper so I can throw on some more performance. and I still need to add some stuff to my Civic. Right now it only has rims, is lowered, and has an exhaust.
Old 11-15-2005   #34  
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by PitbullCivic
Exturbo, those are some nice rims. I dont know about Lowenharts, maybe something a lil bit cheaper so I can throw on some more performance. and I still need to add some stuff to my Civic. Right now it only has rims, is lowered, and has an exhaust.

i c, well i tried.lol

man honestly if your civic has that leave it like that and hook up the G35...but i hear ya!
exturbo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005   #35  
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
shoulda got the coupe! but still damn nice car
mugenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005   #36  
Touch it... He won't bite, He'll just come at you pretty quick.

Blahman240 is on a distinguished road
should of got the 2 door.

EDIT: Wait... 4 door skyline... Nevermind.
Blahman240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005   #37  
Wicked Moderatuh
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

fraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of light
Now that's a damn nice upgrade right thur...
fraga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005   #38  
Registered!!

Ill keep you guys updated on how the G is coming and take some pics when I get new rims next to my civic. Im thinking about getting new rims for both cars at the same time, 19 or 20 on G and 18 or so on civic.
Old 11-15-2005   #39  
O.O

delusional1 has a spectacular aura aboutdelusional1 has a spectacular aura aboutdelusional1 has a spectacular aura about
i have a friend that has a madd modd'd g35 sedan that won best infiniti at the last show..ill try to get some pics for ya
delusional1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005   #40  
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusional1
i have a friend that has a madd modd'd g35 sedan that won best infiniti at the last show..ill try to get some pics for ya
Hey man thanks for trying to get pics that would be great. Than I can see what other people are doing with theirs and get ideas.