Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Yay !! UPS came today *Pic*

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2005
Still in the game...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
Yay !! UPS came today *Pic*

Yea for more whp !!
*This is for my 04 Si in case any of you were confused as to what this fits*

Last edited by scatman; 01-26-2005 at 10:33 PM.
Old 01-26-2005
Registered!!

4bangin is an unknown quantity at this point
nice, i enjoy that part on my 02 ex, i bet it serves more of a purpose on your si.
Old 01-26-2005
Registered!!

Wolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura about
looks yummie
Old 01-26-2005
Go Team Venture!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
againifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of light
nice
Old 01-26-2005
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
sweet .........let's see more b00bies
Old 01-26-2005
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
lol^^
Old 01-27-2005
Still in the game...

hmm, moved to mrt....should have thought of that before posting in o/t forum
Old 01-27-2005
Registered!!

orion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really nice
damn...made in China

They don't even at least let Taiwan make it?
Old 01-27-2005
Registered!!

elitecivicex01 will become famous soon enoughelitecivicex01 will become famous soon enough
are you SURE thats a "high flow cat"?? i have the same part. bought gently used from Red_Chirp here on 7thGen and ive been told its essentially a "downpipe in-line with a resonator and all together its called a "test pipe""

idk if theres a difference with this item or not. just telling you what ive got. cost me 60 bucks and its like 96 new from MeganRacing.com. love the brand tho...they are REALLY coming up in the tuner scene. making a name for themselves finally...offering parts for Evos, STis, and other high-end tuners.
Old 01-27-2005
Registered!!

realitycheck is an unknown quantity at this point
Its not a high flow catalyctic converter. It is just a test pipe. I have the same for my 02 ex, its not a real high flow cat.
Old 01-27-2005
/////ALPINE

thom has a spectacular aura aboutthom has a spectacular aura about
its a bong!!!!!
Old 01-27-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Its hella nice and Scat BTW your the **** man ........Love your car dude.
Congrats.
Old 01-27-2005
Still in the game...

yes, my friends, it is a test pipe. i know its not a high flow cat, thats just what it says on the box. this is better than a high flow cat. less restriction.
Old 01-27-2005
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

MishBallzEM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by thom
its a bong!!!!!

LOLOLOLOL
Old 01-27-2005
Cocky guys kick ass!

Cocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura about
at least somebody gets what they ordered. i order my cf hood and dhl was supposed to deliver it monday, it didn't get into town until tuesday. and it's not gonna be delivered to my house till friday. they said they didn't have a vehicle big enough to deliver it in. wtf.. a shipping company said they don't have anything big enough. i'm not asking for a friggin double wide trailer to be delivered!! a hood isn't that big.. bunch of idiots!
Old 01-27-2005
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

MishBallzEM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
when we gonna install that scatman!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-27-2005
Subarus FTW I do NOT miss my civic

2K1Civic17"Gabe is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Cocky
at least somebody gets what they ordered. i order my cf hood and dhl was supposed to deliver it monday, it didn't get into town until tuesday. and it's not gonna be delivered to my house till friday. they said they didn't have a vehicle big enough to deliver it in. wtf.. a shipping company said they don't have anything big enough. i'm not asking for a friggin double wide trailer to be delivered!! a hood isn't that big.. bunch of idiots!
That sucks. i ordered a grill from dezod, they said it would be in on Wed, and it got to my house 5 days early. Saturday . Ive never had service that good from FedEx. dhl sucks i hear, glad nobody has used them that I order from.
Old 01-27-2005
Registered!!

DaddyFatSacks is an unknown quantity at this point
Did you get a 02 sim too? Check engine lights suck.
Old 01-27-2005
Balut Eating Champ

pnoyster2k1cvic is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by DaddyFatSacks
Did you get a 02 sim too? Check engine lights suck.

get one now, that you gonna be under the car, coz sooner or later you will get that CEL and you will install that sucker and have to go underneath your car... again ... might aswell do it at the same time... it's only 20bucks

just my .05 coz it happened to me before...
Old 01-27-2005
Still in the game...

cel prob is already thought of.....im doing a diy simulator, leaving the stock one in but adding a couple "non fouler's" to set the sim further back thus tricking the computer into thinking its still good to go. this has proven itself on ephatch....some kids are going into the thousands without a cel......ill post the link

*Note: im not sure if the other civic's have the room to extend the sim this far, but if you do, im sure it would work for you guys also. another thing is im not sure what size wrench/ratchet (16, 17, 18mm) it would be to pull those sensors out, so the fouler's that you guys would buy might be different than the size pictured*
DIY: 02 Sim
Old 01-27-2005
Registered!!

MR. CIVIC has a little shameless behaviour in the past
power to u
Old 01-27-2005
Balut Eating Champ

hmmmm... i wonder how much gains you get out of those...NA / turbo charged@10PSI... aaahhh
Old 01-27-2005
Cocky guys kick ass!

Cocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura about
just found out my quick release for my momo wheel has been sitting here since tuesday.. won't be here till friday. what great service. yah, they'll compete with fedex and ups.. losers!
Old 01-27-2005
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
still waiting on the b00bie pics
Old 01-27-2005
Balut Eating Champ

Originally Posted by civic01vtec
still waiting on the b00bie pics
I SECOND THAT!!!
Old 01-27-2005
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
HELL YEAH! UPS CAME TO MY DOOR TODAY TOO!!! I got my two clarion SRR1627 6.5" speakers for my front doors. Now, all I'm waiting for is the spacer to arrive, and I will have SRR 1627s all around, with two 12" subs in the trunk!

+ manahoonie
Old 01-27-2005
Registered!!

injencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of light
nice!!! i got the random tech

Injen