Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

warrenty voiding

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civicboy58 is an unknown quantity at this point
warrenty voiding

if i lower my 2002 honda civic lx sedan with neuspeed sport springs, what warrenty will it void?[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Old 09-25-2002
The Standard One

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
VNlilMAN will become famous soon enoughVNlilMAN will become famous soon enough
from the suspension faq...
Will lowering my car void my warranty?
Yes and No. by law they have to prove that lowering your car cause the problem. whether you have a easy/hard time getting something repaired under warranty is up to the dealer. most likely your suspensions warranty will be voided but all other warranties wont. however there are exceptions. some dealers will allow you to lower your car with only the struts not being covered under warranty. some dealers will even agree to give you all warranties only if they install it for you. n there are some that will say you need to pay for your badd tranny because your warranty is voided due to lowering your car. that is when you should take action. call Honda of america or get lawyers, do whatever it takes to get it fixed under warranty because chances are lowering your car didn't cause the tranny to break. if your worried about warranty issues, best bet is to call up your dealer and ask what is allowed and what is not.

-locked-