Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

Goldlines for accord?

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mrpinkdonttip is an unknown quantity at this point
Goldlines for accord?

Hi all, I see that a lot of you guys are raving about the goldlines for your civics. I have a '95 accord ex coupe and I was wondering if any of you knew someone who has goldlines on a 5th gen accord. I can't find anything online at all. I have a chance to get a set for a hundred bucks but I wanna make sure they're as good for accords as they've been for you civic doods. The drop is moderate - 1.25 f and r but that's exactly what I'm looking for. They're even designed especially for my year accord and don't require bump stop cutting. Anyway... Anyone???? Thanks in advance.
Old 09-14-2002
The Standard One

VNlilMAN will become famous soon enoughVNlilMAN will become famous soon enough
i'm guessing the springs would be just as good on that car as it is ours. i mean its the same company, i'm sure they have some sort of standard they have/want to meet with all of their springs. if something goes wrong with them their customer service is THE BEST hands down. $100? are they new? new ones go for about 130 shipped. just to let you know... if its used try to have him bring down the price a bit...
Old 09-14-2002
Registered!!

thanks for the info, yes they're new. They're actually on ebay and will come out to $120 shipped.
Old 09-17-2002
Registered!!

well I did it, ordered the goldlines (got 'em for 110 shipped by waiting until the auction ended with no buyers and emailing the company directly) and also ordered some kyb gr2's for 160 shipped from tirerack. I did a lot of research on this set up and hopefully it should work out well. I even called goldline and talked to a cool guy there who confirmed that the gr2's should work well with the mild drop of the goldlines. <crossing fingers>