Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

Need some camber help!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
realitycheck is an unknown quantity at this point
Need some camber help!!!!

Alright guys I have an 02 Ex I put eibach sportlines on it, with a camber kit. The camber kit I have isnt enough now to pull it back out to 0 on the front. What have you guys done once the bolt thing on the front ran out of adjustment??? Thanks
Old 01-18-2007
Autocross Junky
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Zzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like you have the car lowered a whole hell of a lot. Dut dont worry about it, as the OEM spec allows for -.75 deg camber on the nose. 0 Deg is horrible for every thing but drag racing...

You may want to read this...
Old 01-18-2007
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
your going to want to rep this guy^
Old 01-18-2007
Registered!!

realitycheck is an unknown quantity at this point
Well I just have the eibach sportlines on there which are only supposed to lower 1.4" but they just seem to keep getting lower, I've had them for probably 3 or 4 years now. Anyway last time I get the car aligned they were out of adjustment on the front. So now I really need an adjustment cause the front is wearing my tires out on the inside and I just swapped it to the back which is even worse camber so I need to get it adjusted. But I dont have anymore adjustment on the front. So what can I do?
Old 01-18-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Thats toe, not camber. Camber doesnt really "eat" tires, its the toe that does it.
Post the specs or scan the sheet from the shop.
On the other hand, if you've had the same tires for 3 years, yes, they'll show camber wear and there isnt much you can do about that other than replace em.

I'd say anything less than -1.5 degrees on the front is fine for daily cruising.